Bihar Ration Card Apply Online, Eligibility
bihar ration card apply online 2022 bihar ration card application form pdf download rashan card online form bihar bpl apl ration card form bihar ration card offline registration बिहार राशन कार्ड फॉर्म 2021
Content of this Article
Bihar Ration Card
Important Information: Big News !! Central Government has extended PM Gareeb Kalyan Anna Scheme. Now Free Ration will distribute till December, 2022. Keep in touch with us for latest updates….
Ration can be obtained by citizens at subsidized rates through ration card. Apart from this, the ration card is also used as an important document to get the benefits of many schemes. The process of making Bihar ration card has been made available online by the Government of Bihar. Now the citizens of Bihar can apply Bihar Ration Card Online through the official website sitting at home.
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get a new ration card under this scheme or want to renew the old ration card, then they can apply online by visiting the official website of Food and Consumer Protection Department. The people of the state will not have to make rounds of government offices to get their Bihar Ration Card made. APL/BPL Ration Cards are made by the Food Department and the Government of Bihar according to the economic condition of the beneficiary. People of the state who are above 18 years of age can apply by filling Bihar Ration Card Application Form.
Ration card has been told in 3 categories. And for those families whose annual income is less than Rs 10000, BPL Ration Card has been issued by the government, the color of BPL ration card is red. And for those people who are very poor people, AAY ration card has been issued. The color of AAY ration card is yellow. These ration cards are issued on the basis of family status and income.
Also Read : Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana
Bihar APL BPL Ration Card
Through this Bihar Ration Card, food items like Wheat Rice, Kerosene, Sugar (Wheat Rice, Kerosene, Sugar) etc. sent to the ration shops by the government will be made available to the people of Bihar at concessional rates. The people of the state who are financially very weak and they cannot buy enough food items for their livelihood and family, they can buy food items at cheap rates through this ration card. can make a living.
Purpose of Bihar Ration Card
As you know that earlier, to get the ration card, the government offices had to be cut, as there was a lot of waste of people’s time, now the citizens of Bihar will not have to make rounds of government offices, village panchayat etc. Nor will you have to face any kind of difficulties. By applying through this Bihar ration online application, the time of the citizens of the state will also be saved. Providing food items like sugar, rice, wheat etc. to the people at subsidized rates through ration card and improving the livelihood of poor people.
Benefits of Bihar Ration Card
- People can use ration card as an identity card.
- Ration card is required to get voter ID and also to get driving license.
- Through Bihar Ration Card, people of Bihar can get food items like wheat, rice, kerosene, sugar etc. at cheap rates.
- Those who want to take electricity connection can take it through ration card.
- Under this scheme, now you can apply online for ration card sitting at home.
Also Read : Bihar Lakshmibai Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana
Documents (Eligibility) for Bihar Ration Card
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Aadhar card
- Postal address
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Bihar Ration Card?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme, then they can also download the PDF file of Bihar Ration Card, follow the method given below.
- You can get the application form for making a new consumer (ration) card from any circle office / S.D.O to get the ration card made under this scheme.
- After this you have to fill all the information asked in the application form like name, address, mobile number etc.
- You will then need passport size photographs of the head of your family attested by a Gazetted Officer / MLA / MP / Municipal Councillor, specified proof(s) of residence, and Surrender / Deletion Certificate of the previous Ration Card.
- Then there should be proof of residence and surrender / deletion certificate of previous ration card (if any).
- If proof of residence is not available, circle FSO/S.I. / M.O. Conducts spot inquiries and records statements of 2 independent witnesses in the neighbourhood.
- After this you have to submit your application form and all the documents.
- The standard time prescribed for the preparation of ration card is usually 15 days. In this way your application will be completed.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Bihar Ration Card then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.