Gramin Bhandaran Yojana 2022 Apply Online
gramin bhandaran yojana 2022 apply online eligibility of gramin bhandaran yojana subsidy affiliated banks loan facility location for the gramin bhandaran scheme nabard ग्रामीण भंडारण योजना Warehouse Subsidy Scheme Rural Storage Scheme
Content of this Article
- 1 Gramin Bhandaran Yojana 2022
- 2 Gramin Bhandaran Yojana Capacity
- 3 Basis for getting subsidy under Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- 4 Objective of Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- 5 Beneficiaries of Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- 6 Subsidy rates under Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- 7 Capital cost of the project under Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- 8 Key Facts of Warehouse Subsidy Scheme
- 9 Banks covered under Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- 10 Warehouse Subsidy Scheme Documents (Eligibility)
- 11 Procedure to apply under Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
Gramin Bhandaran Yojana 2022
The economic condition of the farmers in our country is not so good that they can make their own storages. Keeping this in mind, the Central Government has started the Gramin Bhandaran Yojana.
Many times it happens that due to not being able to keep the crop safe, farmers have to sell their crops at low prices. Keeping this in mind, the government has started the Warehouse Subsidy Scheme. Under this scheme, storage will be constructed to keep the crop of the farmers safe. The farmers themselves can build the storage and organizations related to the farmers can also do it. In this scheme, farmers will be provided loan for construction of warehouse and subsidy will also be given on the loan.
Also Read : PMAY Affordable Rental Housing Complex Scheme
Gramin Bhandaran Yojana Capacity
The capacity under this scheme will be decided by the entrepreneur. But to get subsidy, the warehouse capacity should be minimum 100 tonnes and maximum should be 30,000 tonnes. If the capacity is more than 30,000 tonnes or less than 100 tonnes, then subsidy will not be given under this scheme. In some special cases, subsidy up to 50 ton capacity will also be provided. Subsidy will also be provided to rural godowns with a capacity of 25 tonnes in hilly areas. The loan repayment period under this scheme is 11 years.
Basis for getting subsidy under Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- Inner road
- Four walls
- Quality certification
- Construction of additional drainage system
- Capital cost of warehouse construction
- Warehousing facilities etc.
Objective of Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
The main objective of the Warehouse Subsidy Scheme is to create a storehouse for the farmers. So that the farmer can keep his crop safe and he is not forced to sell his crop at low prices. Through this scheme, the economic condition of the farmers will also improve and they will not have to face any problems.
Beneficiaries of Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- Farmer/Producer Group
- Non government organization
- Self help group
- Government organization
- Agricultural Produce Marketing Committee
Subsidy rates under Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- One-third of the capital cost of the project will be provided as subsidy for SC/ST entrepreneurs and organizations belonging to these communities or at a place located in the northeastern state, hilly region. The maximum limit of which is Rs.3 crore.
- Subsidy up to 25% will be provided on the capital of the project if the person doing the construction is a farmer or the farmer is a graduate or belongs to any co-operative organization. In this case the maximum amount will be 2.25 crores.
- All other categories include individuals, companies and corporations in which a subsidy of 15% of the cost of the project capital will be provided. The maximum amount in this situation is Rs 1.35 crore.
- If the godown is renovated with the help of NCDC, 25% of the cost will be provided as subsidy.
Also Read : Udyam Registration Process
Capital cost of the project under Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- For 1000 ton capacity godown:- Appraised project cost or actual cost as provided by the bank or Rs.3500/- per tonne. Whichever of these is less.
- Godowns with capacity above 1000 ton:- Appraisal project cost or actual cost or Rs. 1500 per tonne provided by the bank. Whichever is less of these.
Key Facts of Warehouse Subsidy Scheme
- It is mandatory to have some facilities in the warehouse such as pucca road, drainage system, security system, unloading system etc.
- All skylights and windows should be protected from birds.
- All doors and windows should be air-tight.
- Godown should be safe from germs.
- The construction of warehouse should be as per the guidelines of CPWD or CPWD-K.
- He can build a planet of reserves anywhere he wants.
- Under the Gramin Bhandaran Yojana, it is mandatory for the applicant to get a license for the warehouse.
- If the stock planet is more than 1000 tonnes, then it is necessary to get recognition from CWC.
- The height of the warehouse should not be less than 4-5 meters.
- Under this scheme the godown should be built as per the engineering standards.
- Under the Warehouse Subsidy Scheme, the applicant will have to build scientific storage.
- The capacity of the godown has been decided based on the application under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to have his own land.
- It is mandatory for the warehouse to be outside the limits of the municipal corporation.
Banks covered under Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- Urban Cooperative Bank
- Regional Rural Bank
- Commercial bank
- North Eastern Development Finance Corporation
- State Cooperative Agricultural And Rural Development Bank
- State Cooperative Bank
- Agricultural Development Finance Committee
Warehouse Subsidy Scheme Documents (Eligibility)
- Farmers and organizations related to agriculture can take advantage of this scheme.
- To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
bank account details
passport size photo
Procedure to apply under Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Gramin Storage Scheme https://www.nabard.org/hindi/content1.aspx?id=593&catid=23&mid=530.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Apply Now button.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this application form.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply under the Gramin Bhandaran Yojana.
Contact Detail :
- Helpline Number- 022-26539350
- Email Id- [email protected]
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Gramin Bhandaran Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.