Haryana Chirayu Yojana 2023 Apply Online
haryana chirayu yojana 2023 apply online registration form हरियाणा चिरायु योजना application process for hr chirayu scheme benefits and eligibility
Haryana Chirayu Yojana 2023
HR Chirayu Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar for the health welfare of the citizens. Chirayu Yojana Haryana will be operated in the state under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Through Haryana Chirayu Yojana, treatment related facilities will be made available to the citizens of the state, for which the expenditure up to 500000 will be borne by the state government.
Apart from this, the treatment of disabled has also been included in this scheme. Through this scheme, all the economically weaker sections of the state who are unable to get their minor and major diseases treated properly, all of them are provided financial assistance. Will go Free treatment related facilities will be provided by the government to the needy citizens, all these needy families will be provided benefits under the Ayushman Bharat scheme list in this scheme, whose annual income is up to Rs.180000. Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said that through this scheme, about 2800000 rupees will be given to Rajeev’s family to get rid of the worry of expenses for treatment in case of illness. About 1.25 crore people will get the benefit of District Haryana Chirayu Yojana, which means Haryana’s 50% of the public will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
Also Read : Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Chirayu Yojana|
|Medical Facility||Up to Rs 5 lakh|
|Objective||Providing medical facilities|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of State|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of Chirayu Yojana Haryana
The main objective of starting the Chirayu Yojana by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar is to provide medical assistance to the citizens of the state under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. Under this scheme, the cost of up to Rs 5 lakh to the citizens of the state will be borne by the state government for the treatment facility. Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said that education and health services are the basic rights of every person, which they must get. Therefore, with the guidance of the Chief Minister, the state government has decided to give benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana to families whose annual income is up to Rs 1.80 lakh, apart from those included in the SECC list in the state. Poor citizens will be able to get timely treatment through Chirayu Yojana Haryana.
Treatment of 1500 types of diseases
Under Haryana Chirayu Yojana, citizens will be treated for 1500 types of diseases. Let us tell you that 715 hospitals are listed under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. Out of which a total of 539 private hospitals and 176 government hospitals are included. In about 32 hospitals in 22 districts of Haryana, the needy people are being given the benefit of health facilities through Chirayu Yojana Haryana. The Chief Minister said that under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, claims worth more than Rs 580.77 crore have been given so far. Haryana has also received appreciation letter from National Health Authority during the year 2021 for head claim payment. Haryana is the first state in the country to link Ayushman card with Aadhaar.
Cards will be given to the beneficiaries through the scheme
Cards will also be distributed to the eligible beneficiaries for providing the benefits of Chirayu Yojana Haryana. Beneficiaries will be able to get their illness treated on time on the basis of the card. Camps will be organized for making cards at district and block level. A provision has been kept by the state government to provide this card to the citizens of the state by 31st December.
Features of Chirayu Yojana Haryana
- Chirayu Yojana Haryana has been started by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
- Poor families will be included in this scheme whose economic condition is not good.
- To provide the benefits of this scheme, golden health cards will be issued to the beneficiaries.
- Through these cards, the beneficiaries will be able to get the treatment of the disease free of cost in the hospitals.
- 1500 diseases will be treated under Chirayu Yojana Haryana.
- Through Chirayu Yojana Haryana, poor people will be able to get their diseases treated on time.
- Through this scheme, about 28 lakh families of the state will get relief from the worry of the expenditure on treatment in case of illness.
- 1.25 crore people will get the benefit of Chirayu Yojana Haryana. Which means 50% of the people of Haryana will get the benefit of this scheme.
- All households listed in the SECC database will be covered.
- Beneficiaries can get the benefit of this scheme by registering online.
- All the expenses of the disease will be borne by the government so that the beneficiaries can be made self-reliant and empowered.
Benefits of Chirayu Plan
- Every poor and Antyodaya family person living in Haryana can take advantage of Chirayu Yojana.
- Poor and needy people will be included under this scheme who do not have money to get treatment for their illness.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiary will be given a golden card, under which he can get free treatment in any hospital.
- Through this scheme, all the expenses of the disease will be borne by the government, so that the beneficiaries can be made self-reliant and empowered.
- More than 1500 diseases have been included under Haryana Chirayu Yojana.
- Due to this scheme, the death rate due to the disease will also decrease in the state of Haryana.
Also Read : Haryana Free Tablet Yojana
Eligibility for Haryana Chirayu Yojana
- To get the benefit of Chirayu Yojana, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Only the economically weak person will be considered eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- To get the benefit of Haryana Chirayu Yojana, there is no restriction of caste religion in the scheme.
- To get the benefit of this scheme or to apply, it is mandatory for the person to have all the necessary documents.
Documents required for application in Chirayu Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent certificate
- Residence certificate
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
Process to apply offline under Chirayu Yojana Haryana
- First of all you have to go to your nearest CSC Facilitation Center.
- You will have to get the application form for Chirayu Yojana from CSC Suvidha Center.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary information asked in the application form.
- After entering all the information, you will have to attach the requested documents with the application form.
- After this, you have to submit this application form at the same place from where you had received it.
- In this way you will be able to apply offline under Silai Yojana Haryana.
How to apply online under Haryana Chirayu Yojana?
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Chirayu Yojana Haryana.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of application form.
- On clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary information asked in the application form. And all the necessary documents sought have to be uploaded.
- At last you have to click on the submit option.
- Thus you can easily apply online under Chirai Yojana Haryana.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Haryana Chirayu Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.