Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2022 Application Form
haryana kanyadan yojana 2022 application form to provide Rs. 51,000 financial aid to daughter’s marriage, check eligibility & registration procedure for Kanyadaan Yojana हरियाणा कन्यादान योजना 2021
Content of this Article
- 1 Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2022
- 2 The amount of financial assistance increased under Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
- 3 Marriage Shagun Scheme
- 4 Grant amount to be given in Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
- 5 Objective of Haryana Shaadi Shagun Yojana
- 6 Some important conditions to get the benefit of Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
- 7 Eligibility for Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
- 8 Documents of Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
- 9 Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Haryana Form PDF
- 10 Haryana Mukhyamantri Marriage Shagun Yojana Online Registration / Application Form
- 11 Contact Us
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2022
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana has been started by the state government to benefit the daughters of financially poor families. Under this scheme, for the marriage of daughters of poor families of the state, an amount of Rs 41,000 was being provided as financial assistance, which was increased to Rs 51000 (For the marriage of daughters, the amount of Rs 41000 has has been increased to 51000 rupees.). This Haryana Kanyadan Yojana is also known as Haryana Vivah Shagun Yojana. Under this scheme, different amount has been fixed for the marriage of girls to all the sections of the state.
This scheme has been launched by “Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare Department” Government of Haryana. In Vivah Shagun Yojana, girls belonging to scheduled castes / tribes and below poverty line as well as widows will also be provided benefits. ) will be provided. The interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get financial assistance by the Haryana government under this Shadi Shagun Yojana for the marriage of their daughter, then they will first have to apply under this scheme. With this money, poor people of the state will be able to get their daughter married well.
Also Read : Haryana Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Yojana
The amount of financial assistance increased under Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana has been started to provide financial assistance on the marriage of daughters of citizens of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Tapriwas community living below poverty line. Various types of schemes and programs are conducted by the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare Department for the poor and needy citizens of the state. It has been decided by the government to increase the amount of shagun given to the eligible citizens. Now the families of Scheduled Castes / Tribes and Taprowas community living below the poverty line will be given an amount of Rs 71 thousand instead of Rs 51 thousand in the form of Kanyadan.
As an omen, under this scheme, an amount of Rs 66 thousand will be provided on the occasion of marriage and Rs 5000 after getting the marriage registered. Similarly, under this scheme, the amount provided to the citizens living below the poverty line has also been increased. Now the amount of omen to the families living below the poverty line has been increased to ₹ 31000. Which was ₹ 11000 earlier. Out of this, an amount of ₹ 28000 will be given on marriage as Kanyadan and ₹ 3000 on registration after marriage.
Marriage Shagun Scheme
A new announcement has been made by the Haryana government under this scheme, now the benefit of this scheme will also be provided to the differently-abled of the state. This information was given by the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare Minister Dr. Banwari Lal.
Under this scheme, in case of disability of both the wife and the husband in the married couple, the state government will provide assistance of Rs. 51000. And if one of the two couples is handicapped, then they will be provided an assistance amount of 31 thousand rupees by the government. Such Divyang can take advantage of the scheme till one year of marriage. In this, registration from the competent authority, for eligibility, the disability should be 40 percent and above.
Grant amount to be given in Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
Under this scheme, the amount provided by the state government will be provided to the beneficiaries in several installments. Under this scheme, according to the different category, this amount will be provided. Which we have given below.
- Widow women for the marriage of daughters – Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 51000 will be provided for the marriage of daughters of widowed women. This amount will be given in installments like Rs 46000 before the marriage of the girl or on her marriage after that, on submission of marriage certificate, an amount of Rs 5000 will be given within 6 months of marriage.
- Money for living below poverty line, widow / divorced / destitute women, orphans and destitute girls – Under this scheme, daughters of these categories will be given an amount of Rs 41000 which is Rs 36 thousand at the time of marriage and Rs 5 thousand at the time of marriage. Will be given on submission of marriage registration letter for 6 months.
- BPL family, general / scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and backward class family having less than 2.5 acres of agricultural land and income less than one lakh rupees – Daughters of these category will be given an amount of Rs.11 thousand in which Rs.10,000 before marriage or 1000 at the time of marriage and within 6 months after marriage after production of marriage certificate.
- Amount to be given to sports women – 31 thousand rupees will be given under this scheme.
Objective of Haryana Shaadi Shagun Yojana
The people of the state who are financially poor are unable to get their daughters married due to lack of money. In view of this problem, the state government has started Haryana Kanyadan Yojana. Under this scheme, providing financial assistance of Rs 51000 for the marriage of daughters of poor families. Through this amount, the people of the state can easily get their daughters married. In the marriage shagun scheme, benefits will be provided to the girls of the Scheduled Castes / Tribes and the people living below the poverty line as well as the girls of the widows.
Some important conditions to get the benefit of Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
- It is mandatory for the applicant worker to have regular membership of 1 year.
- It is mandatory to get the marriage card and application form certified by the concerned officer.
- A declaration will be submitted by the applicant in which it will be declared by the applicant that he has not received this assistance from any other government department or will get it in future.
- It will also be mandatory for the beneficiary of this scheme to declare that he will submit the marriage certificate within a period of 6 months. This certificate will be presented in the office of the Assistant Director. If the beneficiary is not able to present the marriage certificate in time, then in future he will not be provided the benefit of any government welfare scheme.
- Self attested copies of proof of age of the bride and groom are also mandatory to be submitted along with the claim form.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the age of the groom should be at least 21 years and the age of the bride should be at least 18 years.
Also Read : Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Portal Registration
Eligibility for Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- The age of the girl to be married under this scheme should be 18 years or more.
- The age of the boy should be 21 years or more.
- Any widow/divorced woman who has not taken benefit of this scheme earlier. Those women can also get the benefit of this Haryana Kanyadan Yojana.
- To take advantage of Vivah Shagun Yojana, the annual income of the applicant person’s family should be less than Rs 1 lakh.
- In the state of Haryana, only two girls of a family can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Any widow or divorced woman can take advantage of this scheme for remarriage under this scheme.
Documents of Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- BPL Ration card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Birth certificate of bride and groom
- Divorce certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Haryana Form PDF
Below is the complete procedure to download Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Haryana Form PDF through offline mode:-
- First click on the link – http://haryanascbc.gov.in/mukhya-mantri-vivah-shagun-yojna-1
- On this page, click on “Click Here to download document for more info (Size: 374 KB, Format: PDF, Language: English / Hindi)“
- In the opened PDF file, go to page 3/43 where Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Haryana Form PDF is present which will appear:-
- Candidates can download this complete PDF file and save it on their desktop or mobile phone. Finally, applicants can take a printout of the application form to fill it themselves.
- Applicant must submit this offline application before the date of marriage.
- The District Welfare Officer shall be the competent authority to approve the Shagun if the application is submitted after 2 months from the date of marriage. If the application is submitted after 6 months from the date of marriage, the Deputy Commissioner will be the competent authority for sanction of the omen.
No application will be received after 6 months of marriage. Kindly visit Antyodaya Kin for submission of online application.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Marriage Shagun Yojana Online Registration / Application Form
Given below is the complete procedure to apply online for Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana at Antyodaya Saral Haryana Portal:-
- Firstly visit the official Antyodaya Saral Haryana Portal https://saralharyana.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, all the existing users can login using the username and password created earlier:-
- First time users of Antyodaya Saral Haryana Portal have to click on the link “New User ? Register Here” to open Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Online Registration Form:
- Here enter details like Full Name, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Password, State Name, Captcha and then click on “Submit” button to complete Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana online registration process. Username and Password will be generated on completion of the registration process.
- Use this username and password to login as described in STEP 2 above. After login, click on “View All Available Services” link under “Apply for Services” section.
- In the next window, search for the name of the scheme by entering the keyword “Vivah Shagun” in the search box. Then Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana will appear under the scheme name, click on that name.
- Then Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Online Application Form will appear:-
- Here applicants can fill application details through family id. After the successful submission of Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Application Form, the applicant will be able to avail the benefits of the scheme.
If the applicant has forgotten or does not have the applicant family ID, he/she must first create it at https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/.
The welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department 30 Bays Building, 1st Floor, Sector 17 C, Chandigarh – 160017 Haryana, India.
Tel: 01722704244, ext. 0221
Email: [email protected]
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Haryana Kanyadan Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.