Haryana Khel Nursery Yojana 2023 Application Form
haryana khel nursery yojana 2023 application form PDF download through online mode at haryanasports.gov.in, check last date to apply, advertisement, terms & conditions, complete details of Sports Nursery Scheme here हरियाणा खेल नर्सरी योजना 2022
Haryana Khel Nursery Yojana 2023
Last Date For Haryana Khel Nursery Yojana
Download Haryana Sports Nurseries Application Form PDF
Authorities, non-public educational establishments, and private sports activities facilities are asked to submit proposals to build sports nurseries around the state in order to promote sports. Below are the steps to obtain Haryana Sports Nursery Scheme Application Form PDF
- Firstly visit the official website of Haryana Sports Department http://haryanasports.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the link “Application Form for Sports Nursery” or directly click on http://haryanasports.gov.in/application-form-for-sports-nursery.
- On the opened page, you have to select “Application Form for Sports Nursery” link:-
- Direct Link – http://haryanasports.gov.in/sites/default/files/2021/10.12.2021/Nursery%20application%20form.pdf
- On clicking this link Haryana Khel Nursery Scheme Application Form PDF will appear:-
- Applicant institute can download this Haryana Sports Nursery Scheme Application Form PDF and fill all asked details accurately before final submission.
Scholarship/Food Amount in Haryana Sports Nursery Scheme
Under the Haryana Khel Nursery Scheme, the scholarship/diet amount will be paid to the students as follows:-
- 1500/- per month per player in the age group of 8-14 years.
- 2000/- per month per player in the age group of 15-19 years.
The scholarship/diet amount will be paid by DSYAO to the student trainees on monthly basis in their bank accounts on submission of information like name of the student, father’s name, date of birth, aadhar number and mobile number, along with attested copy of attendance register.
Honorarium to coaches under Haryana Sports Nursery Scheme
The honorarium to the coaches under the Haryana Sports Nursery Scheme will be given as follows:-
- 25000 per month for holders of Coaching Diploma from any institute recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports at NIS Patiala or equivalent to NIS, Patiala; And
- M.P.Ed or D.P.Ed or M.A. 20000 per month for NIS Certificate course in (Physical Education) or Coaching. In this case, the person must also be a national player in the respective sport.
The honorarium to the coach will be paid by the school in their bank account. Thereafter, the same will be reimbursed to the school’s account by the DSYAO, on submission of an application by the school, along with the receipt received from the coach regarding payment of honorarium.
Coach Selection in Haryana Sports Nursery Scheme
It is important to note that the coach will be employed by the school. The eligibility of the selected coach will be checked by the school from the concerned DSYAO. It shall be the responsibility of DSYAO only to ensure that only qualified coaches are appointed by the school as per the merit mentioned in the terms and conditions.
Haryana Sports Nursery Scheme – Terms and Conditions
The Department of Sports and Youth Affairs, Government of Haryana is implementing the scheme of running a sports nursery by the schools. High School and Senior Secondary School are included in the Haryana Sports Nursery Scheme. The following terms and conditions are applicable for Haryana Khel Nursery Scheme:-
- Private and government high schools and senior secondary schools are eligible to apply. No more than two nursery games shall be allotted to a school.
- The school should have a playground/court/hall and other sports facilities for which the application of sports nursery is made.
- The school allotted sports nursery has to conduct sports and physical fitness test/ sports test for students in the age group of 8 to 19 years under the supervision of District Sports and Youth Affairs Officer (DSYAO).
- Sports nurseries can be opened in sports disciplines played in Olympic Games, Asian Games, Commonwealth Games or National Games and respective para tournaments.
- On the basis of examination 25 students will be selected by the school for nursery. Apart from this, 25 students will be selected and placed in the waiting list. If any trainee leaves the nursery at any time for any reason, the resultant vacancy will be filled in the order of seniority from the waiting list. If at any time the number of student trainees falls below 20, the nursery will be closed.
- The attendance of players and coaches will be regularly recorded by the school.
The school will provide sports kits to the selected trainees/players.
- Students have to attend coaching session in sports nursery for at least 22 days in a month to be eligible for scholarship/diet amount.
- Players have to keep themselves away from drugs and anti-social activities.
- Players have to maintain strict discipline.
- DSYAO will regularly inspect and monitor the nursery. The DSYAO will ensure that the nursery is run as per the terms and conditions and the funds are spent as per the plan.
- Sports Department reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship and/or honorarium in case of any violation.
For more details about the Terms and Conditions of Sports Nursery Scheme, click on the link – http://haryanasports.gov.in/sites/default/files/2019/14.06.2019/Term%20%26%20Conditions%20Nursery.pdf
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Haryana Khel Nursery Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.