Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2023 Apply Online
karnataka kashi yatra scheme 2023 apply online kashi vishwanath temple visiting subsidy scheme online registration/ application process eligibility criteria ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಕಾಶಿ ಯಾತ್ರೆ ಯೋಜನೆ 2022
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2023
Every year, pilgrims visit the Varanasi temple of Kashi Vishwanath. Karnataka residents visit the Varanasi temple as well, but many of them find it difficult to visit the temple due to economic conditions. If we analyze the distance between Karnataka and Varanasi, it is approximately 1700 km, which is a very long journey. People from Karnataka who embark on the lengthy Kashi Yatra encounter numerous financial challenges, much like poor people.
Therefore, the government came up with the idea of providing 30,000 pilgrims with a subsidy of Rs. 5,000 each. This project, which costs seven crores, is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for yatris. The State Government of Karnataka has ordered the Kashi Yatra tour only for interested pilgrims.
This yatra was announced in the 2022-23 budget, and the government proposed a subsidy plan for the Kashi Yatra Scheme. Visitors to the temple must show proof of their visit by submitting the required paperwork to the relevant department along with their tickets, travel photos, and receipts that were used there.
Also Read : Karnataka Rajiv Gandhi Housing Registration
Bharat Gaurav Train to Start from August
The first Bharat Gaurav train for the Kashi Yatra Scheme will start in August. The train will start from Bangalore with stoppages at Ayodhya and Prayagraj and will finally reach Varanasi. The journey will cover 4161 kilometers in 7 days. Shashikala Jolle, the Religious Endowment, Haj, and Wakf Minister said on Monday that the train would start in the last week of August. She also said that an amount of rupees 15000 is fixed as the trip fare out of which the applicant has to pay only 10,000 as 5000 rupees will be Borne by the state government as a subsidy to the beneficiaries.
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Objectives
The people of Karnataka, especially the people with low income, face various financial problems, and they cannot afford to go on the pilgrimage to Kashi Yatra. If we calculate the distance from Karnataka to Varanasi, we find that it is approximately 1700 kilometers, which is a long-distance journey.
Therefore, with these difficulties in mind, the state government of Karnataka has initiated a program that will provide the yatris with financial assistance so that they can complete the Kashi Yatra from Karnataka to Varanasi.
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Benefits
- The Kashi Yatra scheme provides financial assistance of Rs. 5000 per pilgrim.
- This scheme not only financially helps people but also encourages yatris even though it’s a long distance.
- Under the account heading known as “Assistance to Manasa Sarovara Pilgrims,” Rs 7 crores have been approved to go toward funding the scheme.
- Pilgrims who go to the Kashi Yatra scheme in Karnataka between April and June can also benefit from this scheme. Pilgrims just have to provide proof of their visit to the temple and then the concerned department will notify them accordingly.
- This can only be used once in a lifetime for a pilgrim.
- The railway department, which will be concerned with taking pilgrim passengers, will have a proper arrangement for food and other basic requirements for traveling.
Eligibility Criteria for Scheme
Following are the eligibility criteria of the scheme:
- In order to be eligible for the benefit, a person must be a resident of Karnataka.
- Present identification showing their residency in the state such as a voter ID, Aadhaar card, or ration card.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and present proof of their age.
- Those who have received the subsidy before are not eligible as beneficiaries.
Also Read : Karnataka Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Scheme
Documents Needed for the Scheme
- Proof of domicile of origin in Karnataka, such as a voter ID, Aadhaar card, or ration card.
- Age proof: Aadhaar card, voter ID, etc.
- Passport size Photograph.
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Covid Vaccine Certificate and also Latest Covid Negative Report
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Application Process
Karnataka Kashi yara scheme application process is given below :
- First of all you have to visit official website https://itms.kar.nic.in/
- On the home page click on Click here for applying for Rs.5000 Govt. Subsidy for devotees from state visiting Kashi Vishwanatha Temple.
- After that you will land on another website. Here you have to login.
- If you are new user. Then you click on Don’t have an account? Register HERE
- Then you have to enter your aadhar number then click on next.
- Then You have to enter OTP number.
- After that a registration form will open. here enter all details then click on Submit.
- A Login window will be open. Login and registration form will open .
- Enter all the details and then submit.
Application Status for Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme
- First of all you have to visit official website https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in/
- Then Click on Check Your Application Status
- Click on Check Status Now
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.