MP Awas Sahayata Yojana 2023 Apply Online
mp awas sahayata yojana 2023 apply online registration form & login for SC / ST students at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in, login to apply, track application status, मध्य प्रदेश आवास सहायता योजना 2022 (SC/ST विद्यार्थी के लिए छात्रवृति योजना) ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण करें, आवेदन की स्थिति जांचे
MP Awas Sahayata Yojana 2023
Madhya Pradesh Awas Sahayata Yojana was started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for those students of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe matriculation pass of their state. Those who have to live on rent to study. Because there are many students in the state whose college is far away from their home and they have to stay on rent near the college to get education.
Under this scheme, housing allowance is provided by the state government at the rate of ₹ 2000 per month for study in cities like Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior and Ujjain of Madhya Pradesh. ₹ 1250 is given to the students studying in the district and ₹ 1000 as housing allowance every month to the students studying at the tehsil / block level. MP Awas Sahayata Yojana is smoothly operated by the Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department.
Also Read : MP Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Madhya Pradesh Housing Allowance Scheme|
|Related Department||Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department|
|Beneficiary||SC/ST poor students|
Providing housing allowance to students who are living on rent for studies
|Housing allowance||₹1000 to ₹2000|
Educational Qualification for Application
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Awas Sahayata Yojana
The main objective of operating this scheme is to provide housing allowance to 10th/12th class pass students belonging to economically poor families of scheduled castes and tribes of the state. Because there are many villages and areas in the state where there is no college and the students living there have to go out of their area to study after post-matriculation and take a rented room. But in such a situation, students belonging to poor families are not financially able to take a rented room. Due to which he is not able to continue his education after post matriculation and leaves midway.
But now through Madhya Pradesh Awas Sahayata Yojana, SC and ST students can easily continue their education by taking a rented room by getting housing allowance ranging from 1000 to ₹ 2000 and can become self-reliant and empowered for the future.
Benefits and Features of Madhya Pradesh Awas Sahayata Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme is provided to the poor students of post-matriculation, scheduled castes and scheduled tribes of Madhya Pradesh.
- Through MP Awas Sahayata Yojana, students living on rent for studies are provided housing allowance at the rate of 1000 to ₹ 2000 as per rules.
- The Madhya Pradesh Awas Sahayata Scheme is run smoothly by the Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department.
- The amount of allowance is directly transferred by the government to the bank account of the beneficiary student.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the student to renew his application every year.
- Now the meritorious poor students of the state will not have to worry about the rent to study outside their village or village.
- Through this scheme the educated rate of the state will increase and the dropout rate of college students will come down.
Also Read : MP Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana
Eligibility under MP Awas Sahayata Yojana
- The applicant student should belong to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe.
- The student must have taken admission as a regular student in government or recognized non-government colleges.
- Should not have taken admission in any government hostel.
- The applicant student is residing in a rented room or private hostel.
- The annual income of the family should be as per the income limit prescribed in the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme which is at present 6 lakhs per annum or should be less.
- The original residence of the college or student should not be located within the geographical limits of the same local body (urban body/gram panchayat).
- Aadhar card
- 10th and 12th class marksheet
- Certificate of the class in which the student is studying
- SC/ST certificate (class to which the student belongs)
- Passport size photograph
- Landlord Affidavit and Agreement
- Bank account passbook
Application process under Madhya Pradesh Awas Bhatta Yojana
- First of all you have to go to Madhya Pradesh State Scholarship Portal 2.0 http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Index.aspx.
- On the homepage of the portal, you will see the link of Awas Sahayata Scheme. Click on that link.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to read and enter all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you can make your application under Madhya Pradesh Awas Sahayata Yojana.
Note -Student can apply for awas sahayata scheme after applying for post matric scholarship. After applying, the student has to submit the hard copy of the application to his institution where he is studying. After this, the institution will process the student’s application through the portal.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to MP Awas Sahayata Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.