Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana 2023
mukhyamantri swasthya sarvekshan yojana 2023 haryana registration/ application form apply online benefits beneficiary list eligibility criteria हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री स्वास्थ्य सर्वेक्षण योजना 2022
Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana 2023
Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar and the President of the country, Smt. Draupati Murmu, will launch the Chief Minister’s Health Protection Scheme in Kurukshetra on November 29. Under the Health Survey Scheme, the Health Department will go door-to-door in two years to check the health of the people of the state and some tests will also be done according to their age. This scheme will be operated in all parts of the state so that the eligible beneficiary can get the benefits under this scheme. Through this scheme, the citizens of the state will get freedom from going round the hospitals. All these tests and health check-up will be done free of cost.
Under the Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana, health survey will be done by the government to more than 1 crore 60 lakh citizens of Antyodaya families of the state. The Chief Minister said that the data of health services of 1.8 crore citizens is available with the government for the services being provided under the treatment scheme being run in the state. Universal treatment portal will be created for all such citizens to collect health data.
Also Read : Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
Objective of Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana
The main objective of starting the Mukhyamantri Swasthya Survekshan Yojana by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar ji is to provide door-to-door health checkup and various types of tests free of cost to all the citizens of the state. So that the health of all the citizens of the state can be definitely checked. Through the facility available to the people of the state, the citizens will not need to go round the hospitals. Let us tell you that on the lines of Jagmag Gaon Yojana, the Chief Minister Health Survey Scheme will be launched by the Haryana Government in Kurukshetra on the occasion of International Geeta Mahotsav.
Benefits and features of Mukhyamantri Health Protection Scheme
- The benefit of Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana will be provided to the citizens of the state.
- Under this scheme, door-to-door health checkups will be done and various types of tests will also be done free of cost.
- Now the citizens of the state will not need to go round the hospitals after getting the benefit of this facility.
- Checking the health of people from house to house will save both time and money.
- By having a health checkup, people will be able to know which disease they are suffering from. And timely treatment can be done.
- Health survey scheme will be implemented in every district of Haryana.
- The families coming under the Antyodaya Yojana will be first examined under the Chief Minister’s Health Survey Scheme.
- The citizens of the state will be greatly benefited through the Chief Minister’s Health Survey Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the citizens of the state are divided into 5 categories.
- First class from birth to 6 months
- 6 months to 59 months in second class
- 5 to 18 years in class III
- In the fourth category from 18 to 40 years and
- The age group above 40 years is included in the fifth category.
Families to be included in Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana
- Under the Mukhyamantri Swasthya Survekshan Yojana, first of all the families covered under Antyodaya Yojana will be examined.
- Under this scheme, families whose annual income is less than Rs 1 lakh 80 thousand will get the benefit of Chief Minister Health Survey Scheme.
- Out of 26 lakh 64 thousand 257 citizens, 1 crore 6 lakh 475 citizens will be provided the benefit of the scheme under Antyodaya Yojana in Haryana.
- After this the rest of the families will be linked to this scheme.
Selection of hospitals for health check up
Under the Chief Minister’s Health Protection Scheme, a target has been set by the Haryana government in the first phase to check the health of about 4 lakh citizens. Under this scheme, government hospitals of LNJP Hospital Shahbad and Pehowa have been selected in the district.
Call centers will be made at the village level
Call centers will be set up under the Chief Minister’s Health Survey Scheme. The Chief Minister said that keeping in mind the convenience of the common man, call centers should be set up for the citizens at the village level so that any type of problem related to Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana can be solved easily. He told that health cards are being made free of cost for registration of Chirayu Yojana. No fee is being charged by the government for this. But complaints are coming at many centers about taking some amount. The Chief Minister said that the officers should take immediate cognizance of such complaints and take strict action against them.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana
- To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a native of Haryana.
- Citizens of all classes will be considered eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Some categories have been divided for this scheme, according to these categories, the citizens of the state will be eligible.
- Aadhar card
- Permanent certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
All data will be uploaded on e-Upchar web portal
Under the Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana, after going door-to-door in each district of the state to check the health of the citizens, all the data will be uploaded on the treatment web portal. Through which the health report of the citizens of the states can be viewed online from any place.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.