PM Krishi Udan Scheme 2022 Apply Online
pm krishi udan scheme 2021 apply online registration/ application form किसान कृषि उड़ान योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन farmer online registration ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन kisan rail yojana kisan krishi udan yojana
Content of this Article
PM Krishi Udan Scheme 2022
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced the launch of Krishi Udan Yojana while presenting the Union Budget 2020-21. Under this scheme, farmers will be given assistance in transportation of agricultural products. Under this Krishi Udan Yojana, the crops of the farmers of the country will be transported from one place to another on time through special air planes. Due to which the crops of the farmers will be able to reach the market on time. Due to which farmers will get good price for their crop.
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman ji will start this scheme on International, National Route and with the help of Ministry of Civil Aviation. Under Krishi Udan Yojana, financial incentives are being given to select airlines in terms of concessions from the central, state governments and airport operators. Under this scheme, other perishable things like milk, fish, meat etc. The market will be delivered as soon as possible. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme through this article, so read our article carefully.
Also Read : PM Poshan Shakti Nirman Yojana
Krishi Udan Yojana Online Registration
The farmers of the country who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to get registered under this scheme. Only after that you will get its benefit. Krishi Udan Yojana will attract incentives from the government to the airlines and to transport agricultural products to different parts of the country. Under this scheme, at least half the seats in the flights will be given on subsidized fares and a certain amount of Viability Gap Funding (VGF) will be provided to the participating carriers. and to be shared by both the Central Government.
Purpose of PM Kisan Krishi Udaan Scheme
- As you know that most of the people are dependent on agriculture. Agriculture is their only source of income. This scheme has been started by the government only to provide good price for the crops of the farmers.
- Doubling the income of farmers through this scheme.
- Through PM Kisan Krishi Udaan Scheme, farmers’ producers will be directly used to reach the market.
- Through this scheme, farmers can live a good life through farming. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the farmers of the country.
- The farmers’ crops will reach the market on time and they will be provided fair prices.
- Through Krishi Udan Yojana, not only the crops of farmers in the country will be saved, but the yield of farmers’ crops will also reach abroad.
Implementation of Krishi Udan Scheme
Under Krishi Udan Yojana, subsidy based air services will be provided to the farmers. This scheme will be implemented on both interstate and international routes. Under this scheme, half of the seats will be provided to the farmers at concessional rates. A certain amount will be provided to the farmers in the name of Viability Funding. This amount will be provided by both the Central Government and the State Government.
Also Read : Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Eligibility and Important Documents of Krishi Udan Yojana
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicant should be a farmer.
- Aadhar card.
- Farming related documents.
- Address proof.
- Income certificate.
- Ration card.
- Mobile number.
How to apply online in Krishi Udan Yojana?
- Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to take advantage of this scheme, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Agriculture Department. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of apply online. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the registration form. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, aadhaar number etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. After clicking on the button your registration will be completed.
Procedure to login to the portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Agriculture Department.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for login.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. In which you have to enter your username, password and captcha code.
- After that you have to click on the link to login.
If you have any questions related to PM Krishi Udan Scheme, you can ask in the comment box below, our team will do its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.