Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2023 Online Registration Form
pradhan mantri fasal bima yojana 2022 2023 registration Crop Insurance Scheme in Hindi Apply Online pmfby.gov.in Check PM Fasal Bima Yojana Apply Kaise Kare 2021 Crop Insurance Scheme Fasal Bima Yojana Form Download PM Crop Insurance Scheme प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना आवेदन कैसे करें, पात्रता, अधिसूचना पीडीएफ फाइल करें, पात्रता, अधिसूचना पीडीएफ फाइल डाउनलोड करें हिंदी में फसल बिमा योजना, अब ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
Content of this Article
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2023
- 2 Coverage of farmers under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- 3 Crop under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- 4 Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana Risk Coverage
- 5 Premium amount for Rabi season
- 6 Sum Assured per hectare
- 7 Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Premium Amount
- 8 Amount to be provided under Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- 9 Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- 10 Some important information related to Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- 11 PM Fasal Bima Yojana Crop Insurance Process
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2023
Latest Update : Farmers can get their Rabi crops registered till 31 December 2022. Under this scheme, registration of paddy, cotton, maize, bajra and moong will be done in Kharif crops. Keep in touch with us for latest updates….
Due to natural calamities, there is a lot of damage to the crop. Due to which the farmers have to face a lot of difficulties. The economic condition of the farmers also worsens due to the loss of crops due to natural calamities. To overcome this problem, the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana has been launched by the Central Government. Through this scheme, farmers are provided insurance against the loss of crops due to any kind of calamity.
Under the Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana, the farmers of the country will be provided insurance in case of crop failure due to any natural calamity. The scheme is implemented by Agricultural Insurance Company of India. Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana covers only natural calamities such as drought, hailstorm, etc. If the crop is damaged due to any other reason then the amount of insurance will not be provided. Under the Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana, a budget of Rs 8800 crore has been set by the central government. Under this scheme, farmers will have to pay 2% of Kharif crop and 1.5% of Ravi crop to the insurance company. on which insurance will be provided to them. If you also want to apply under this scheme, then you have to apply by visiting the official website.
Also Read : PM Krishi Udan Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana|
|Department||Ministry of agriculture and farmers welfare|
|Start date of online application||–|
|Last Date of Online Application||31 December, 2022|
|Objective||Empowering the farmers of the country|
|Assistant Amount||Insurance up to ₹200000|
Coverage of farmers under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- All the farmers are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- In which sharecroppers and installment farmers growing notified crops in the notified areas are also included.
- But it is mandatory for the farmers to be insurable for the insured crops and land.
- All the farmers have to compulsorily submit all the important documents to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Status of sharecroppers and tenant farmers Farmers will have to compulsorily submit their Aadhaar number and declaration form about the crop sown.
Crop under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- Food crop
- Oil seeds
- Annual Commercial/Annual Horticulture Crops
- Perennial Horticulture/Commercial Crops
Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana Risk Coverage
- Basic cover under this scheme will be provided in case of any natural calamity.
- Apart from the basic coverage, the option of add-on coverage can also be opted for under this plan which includes the following coverages.
- Printed Sowing / Planting / Germination Risk
- Mid Season Adversity
- Post harvest losses
- Local calamities
- Wild animal attack
Premium amount for Rabi season
|Crop Name||Amount of premium per hectare|
Sum Assured per hectare
|Crop Name||Sum Assured per hectare|
Also Read : Kisan Rath App Download
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Premium Amount
|Crop Name||Premium Amount|
|Rice||713.99 Rupee per acre|
|Maize||356.99 Rupee per acre|
|Millet||335.99 Rupee per acre|
|Cotton||1732.50 Rupee per acre|
|Wheat||409.50 Rupee per acre|
|Barley||267.75 Rupee per acre|
|Gram||204.75 Rupee per acre|
|Mustard||275.63 Rupee per acre|
|Sunflower||267.75 Rupee per acre|
Amount to be provided under Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana
|Crop Name||Insured Amount|
|Rice||35699.78 Rupee per acre|
|Maize||17849.89 Rupee per acre|
|Millet||16799.33 Rupee per acre|
|Cotton||34650.02 Rupee per acre|
|Wheat||27300.12 Rupee per acre|
|Barley||17849.89 Rupee per acre|
|Gram||13650.06 Rupee per acre|
|Mustard||18375.17 Rupee per acre|
|Sunflower||17849.89 Rupee per acre|
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
The government will help most of the farmers in India on the loss of crops, Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, to keep the farmers interested in farming and to provide permanent income. Farmers have to be encouraged to do continuous farming and to make India developed and progressive.
- PM Fasal Bima Yojana has been started to provide insurance cover to the farmers of the country against the loss of crops due to any natural calamity.
- Till now lakhs of farmers have been benefited through this scheme.
- In the first 3 years the premium of about Rs 13000 crore has been deposited by the farmers.
- In return, he has received an insurance claim of up to Rs.60000 crores.
- Efforts are made by the government to reach the benefits of this scheme to all the eligible farmers. Which is promoted by the government.
- This scheme is operated in 27 states and union territories.
- The claim ratio under this scheme is 88.3 percent.
- This scheme is reviewed from time to time by the government and communication is done to all the beneficiaries.
- Some amendments have also been made in this plan in February. So that better facilities can be provided to all the farmers.
- According to the revised Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, those states in which the payment of state subsidy is delayed for a long time will not be able to participate in this scheme.
- The amount of premium received by the insurance company 0.5% is spent for information, education and communication activities.
- A Central Advisory Committee has also been constituted for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana is operated under the Aadhaar Act 2016. To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for the beneficiary to have Aadhar number.
- The main objective of operating this scheme is to encourage all the farmers to take up farming without worrying about any calamity.
PM Fasal Bima Yojana Crop Insurance Process
To take advantage of this scheme, the premium amount will be deducted from the bank account of the beneficiary farmers. All the banks have been instructed by the government to deduct the amount of premium.
- The premium of all the loanee farmers will be deducted automatically by the bank. Now under this scheme loanee farmers will not need to give consent letter and all those loanee farmers who do not want to get benefits under this scheme will have to submit a dissent letter to the bank.
- Along with this, it will be mandatory for all non-loanee farmers to give consent letter to take advantage of crop insurance scheme, only then their crop will be insured. To take advantage of this scheme, all farmers have to approach any state level cooperative bank, regional rural bank, commercial bank, financial institution.
- Farmers brothers will now be able to get the benefits of this scheme from the post office as well.
Helpline Number : 18001801551
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.