Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2022 : Lot of food for 8 rupees
rajasthan indira rasoi yojana 2022 to provide 2 times meals at low rates for poor annapurna rasoi scheme cm ashok gehlot led ruling govt. announces new food scheme check details here राजस्थान इंदिरा रसोई योजना 2021
Content of this Article
- 1 Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2022
- 2 One time meal under Indira Rasoi Yojana in just ₹ 8
- 3 Paperless work is done under Indira Rasoi Yojana
- 4 Purpose of Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana
- 5 Benefits of Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana
- 6 Key Points of Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana
- 7 Eligibility under Indira Rasoi Yojana
Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2022
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot had started the Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojna with 358 cooks in 213 urban bodies of the state with the goal of providing delicious food for two times to the people of the state. Which has now been increased to 1000 in the budget announcement. On 18 September 2022, the Chief Minister has launched 512 new Indira Rasoi in Jodhpur. In all, the number of Indira cooks operating at present has gone up to 870. These Indira Rasoi are run by NGOs. For which more than 300 local NGOs are selected to run the kitchen by the District Level Coordination and Monitoring Committee constituted under the chairmanship of District Collector. So far 7.01 crore food plates have been served under Indira Rasoi Yojana. Which is 72.32% of the target. But now the government has set a target of serving food plates to 1.34 lakh people daily and 4.87 people every year through this scheme.
Under this scheme, there is a provision of spending 100 crore rupees every year by the Rajasthan government. But 642 more new Indira cooks have been approved to operate in the state. Soon these cooks will also start. After which a provision will be made by the government to spend Rs 250 crore every year under this scheme announced in the budget of 2022-23. Under Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana, 50% of the amount for the grant is met by the State Finance Commission grant payable to the municipal bodies and the remaining 50% from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund or other items if required. 5 lakhs is given by the government to every kitchen for infrastructure and Rs 3 lakhs for recurring infrastructure of every kitchen every year. The cooks who do good work in the state are given cash prizes and citations worth more than 15 lakhs on 15 August and 26 January at the district division, state level.
Also Read : Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Poor needy people of the state|
|Objective||Providing delicious and nutritious meals for two times|
|Per plate of food||Only in ₹8|
One time meal under Indira Rasoi Yojana in just ₹ 8
The poor needy people of the state are fed two times lunch and dinner through Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana. ₹8 is paid by the beneficiary for one time meal. At present, one meal at a time costs ₹25. In which ₹17 is spent by the state government. Earlier, the cost of one meal was ₹ 20, out of which ₹ 12 was given by the state government and eight rupees by the beneficiary. Normally lunch is served from 8:30 am to 1 pm and dinner is served from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. A plate of food includes 100 grams of pulses, 100 grams of vegetables, 250 grams of chapatis and pickles.
Paperless work is done under Indira Rasoi Yojana
Paperless work is done by the state government under Indira Rasoi Yojana. For which Indira Rasoi web portal has been developed. Actual photographs of beneficiaries are uploaded on this website using Artificial Intelligence. Apart from this, regular feedback is also taken from the beneficiaries through messages on the mobiles of the beneficiaries and from the State Call Centers. The online invoice generation and online payment is arranged by the kitchen agency through the process of Aadhaar authentication. The government has also made provision for sending inspection reports online through mobile app by inspecting Indira cooks at least 2 times every month to monitor the quality of food by the municipal bodies. The IT based process of Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana has also been greatly appreciated by the Chief Executive Officer, National e-Governance Department.
Purpose of Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana
The only objective of this scheme is that no poor person in Rajasthan should sleep hungry and everyone should get fresh, tasty and nutritious food. Because in the era of this rising inflation, a poor family has to face a lot of problems in eating their two-time meals. Sometimes, due to lack of money, the poor have to sleep hungry. But since the Indira Rasoi Yojana Rajasthan has been started by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot ji, then by taking advantage of this, crores of poor needy are eating fresh food for only ₹ 8 at a time, which is a very commendable thing. Through Indira Rasoi Yojana, free food has been given to the needy citizens and candidates of REIT during the coronavirus.
Also Read : Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
Benefits of Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme is given to the needy poor people of the state.
- Delicious and fresh food is being provided to the people by the government through Indira Rasoi Yojna Rajasthan.
- For this meal, the beneficiary has to pay only ₹ 8 for one meal.
- That is, a person earning ₹ 100 per day through this scheme can comfortably eat a full meal for ₹ 16 for two times.
- This scheme will also contribute significantly in improving the health of the needy people in the state by giving them enough food.
- A target has also been set to benefit 1.34 lakh persons every day and 4.87 crore persons every year through Indira Rasoi Yojana. This target can also be increased as per the requirement.
Key Points of Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana
- Under this scheme, an expenditure of ₹ 25 is incurred per plate fed at a time, for which the beneficiary has to pay ₹ 8 for a plate at a time and a grant of ₹ 17 is given by the state government.
- Earlier, under this scheme ₹ 20 was spent per plate in which ₹ 8 was given by the beneficiary and ₹ 12 by the state government.
- Under this scheme Indira Rasoi is operated by an NGO.
- The responsibility of planning at the district level in the state has been entrusted to the District Collector.
- The NGO to run the kitchen is selected by the District Level Coordination and Monitoring Committee constituted under the chairmanship of the District Collector.
- In order that there is no fraud or fraud in Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana, the work of this scheme is done paperless. For which Indira Rasoi web portal has been developed.
- In order to monitor the quality of food by the municipal bodies, a provision has also been made to inspect Indira cooks at least twice every month and send the inspection report through mobile app.
- Through the Rajasthan Sampark portal, continuous feedback on telephone is also taken from the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- 100 rupees were spent every year on this scheme. But now more new kitchens are being operated in the coming time, for which a provision of Rs 250 crore will be made for this scheme in the 2022-23 budget.
Eligibility under Indira Rasoi Yojana
- Only permanent residents of Rajasthan can take advantage of this scheme.
- The poor and needy whose income is very less are eligible for this scheme.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.