Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Registration 2023
rajasthan jan aadhaar card registration 2023 portal mukhyamantri jan aadhar card yojana apply online new bhamashah jan aadhar card राजस्थान जन आधार कार्ड योजना 2022 citizen enrollment on portal janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card
Jan Aadhar Card is a type of government document under which the database of every citizen of Rajasthan will be prepared. Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card can also be used as an identity card. The announcement of the launch of Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card was made by the government on 18 December 2019. This card will replace the Bhamashah card of the old government. All those benefits which were provided under Bhamashah card will now be provided under Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card. Jan Aadhaar Card can also be used as an identity and address document of family and members. This card will have a 10 digit identification number. The benefits of government schemes can also be availed from the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card.
Jan Aadhaar number is required to apply for various welfare schemes run by the Government of Rajasthan. There are many citizens who do not have this number. In this situation, for the successful implementation of these schemes, till the Jan Aadhar card number of the beneficiary is not issued, the use of enrollment receipt that the recognition has been given by the government. Now the citizens of Rajasthan can apply for various schemes by using their enrollment receipt number even in the absence of Jan Aadhar card. The verification of all the applicants will be done by the officials within the stipulated time limit and if the verification is not done by the officer within the stipulated time limit and any deficiency is found in the documents of the applicant then in this situation the responsibility will be on the verification officer.
Under this scheme prepared by the Government of Rajasthan, by preparing a database of all the information, a number, a card, an identity is to be provided to every family of the state, in this Jan Aadhaar Card the identity and address of the family and members is recognized as a document. will go The people of Rajasthan will get the benefit of this mass base through government schemes, e-commerce and insurance facilities. After enrolment, each family will be provided Jan Aadhar card with a 10 digit family identification number.
Also Read : Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
What is Jan Aadhar Card?
Under this Jan Aadhar card scheme, not only will there be a change in the color of the card, but some important changes are also being made in the form of the scheme. The benefits of the schemes are being given through Bhamashah card, now Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card will be started with all these facilities. Whatever small and big schemes had been started by the previous government of Rajasthan, the current Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot’s government has made many new changes.
Schemes covered under Jan Aadhaar Card
- Kisan credit card
- Unemployment allowance
- Rajasthan State Ganganagar Sugar Mill
- Assistance scheme in case of general or accidental death or injury of the beneficiary
- Employment Shrijan Scheme
- Chief Minister Sambal Widow Scheme
- Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme
- Devnarayan Girl Student Scooty Distribution Scheme
- Devnarayan Girl Student Scholar Incentive Scheme
Services covered under Janadhar
- Death and birth registration
- Student registration on Shala Darpan Portal
- Single sign on
- Bonafide Certificate Application
- E-mitra Plus
- E vault
- End to End Exam Solution
- Disaster management information system
Objective of Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Scheme
The main objective of Jan Aadhaar Card is to provide the benefits of 56 government schemes to the people of Rajasthan through this new card and also to take advantage of many services. Through this card, the bio-data of all the people will be easily available. The Rajasthan government is considering to use this card instead of the newly created ration card, by doing this the cost of making a ration card will be saved and this card will do all the work.
Benefits of Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card
Through this Janadhar card, the people of Rajasthan will get a lot of benefits, which we have given below, read their list in detail.
- Through this scheme there will be transparency between the government and the citizens of the state.
- With the introduction of this scheme, corruption will be reduced in the state.
- With the help of Jan Aadhar Card Scheme, the selection of the right beneficiary will become easy.
- People of the age of 18 or above of the state can take advantage of this scheme.
Features of Jan Aadhar Card (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The government of Rajasthan will have to spend about Rs 17-18 crore in issuing this new Jan Aadhar card.
- The state government says that through this new card, more schemes will be added than before.
- A chip was used in Bhamashah card but QR code has been used in this Janadhar card.
- As soon as this QR code is scanned, all the resume of the card holder will be visible on the computer screen.
- The old Bhamashah card has a number on which the record of the card holder’s family remains. But under this new card, different numbers will be distributed to the members of the families involved.
- Jan Aadhar Card will be linked with Aadhar Card. By which separate biodata of each person can be prepared. Through this one Janadhar card, people of Rajasthan can avail many types of benefits.
Also Read : Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana
How to register online for Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card?
The people of Rajasthan who are already registered do not need to register, under this Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card scheme, 10 digit Jan Aadhar Parivar Pehchan number will be sent to the registered mobile number of those people through SMS through MS voice call. After this, this card will be distributed free of cost to the registered families through Municipal Corporation, Panchayat Raj and E-Mitra. This e-card can be downloaded free of cost through Jan Aadhar Portal or SSO, the recorded details of already registered families can also be amended and updation under this scheme. The same people who have not registered, those interested beneficiaries want to apply under this Jan Aadhar card scheme, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme https://janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/janaadhaar/en/home.html#.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Jan Adhaar Enrollment, click on this option. After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will see the option of Citizen Registration, click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, the application form will open in front of you. All the information asked in this form like name, aadhaar number, mobile number, gender and date of birth etc. will have to be filled.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. After this the candidate has to click on Citizen Enrollment to open the enrollment form.
- Then the next page will open in front of you. On this page you have to enter the registration number.
- After this your registration will be completed.
Citizen Forgot Registration
Interested beneficiaries of the state who have forgotten the number of registration done by them, then they can find out again.
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of Janadhar https://janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/janaadhaar/en/home.html#.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Jan Aadhaar Enrollment. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Then on this page you will see the option of Citizen Forgot Registration. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter your mobile number. After that you have to click on the search button.
- Then OTP will come on your mobile. After this, complete details will open in front of you.
How to see Jan Adhaar Card Status?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to see the Jan Aadhar card status, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the option of Jan Adhaar Enrollment. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Then on this page you have to click on the option of card status. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter the receipt number. After that you have to click on the search button.
- After clicking on the button, the card status will appear in front of you.
Receiving Jan-Aadhaar Number through SMS sending
Residents can get their Jan Aadhaar number by using SMS functionality. Jan Aadhaar number can be already registered in the family profile by using ‘Jan-Aadhaar Enrollment ID’ or ‘Aadhaar Number’ or ‘Mobile Number’.
Residents need to send SMS to mobile number: 7065051222 in any of the formats given below –
- First JAN <space> JID <space> <15 characters Jan Aadhaar Enrollment ID>
- Second JAN <space> JID <space> <12 digit UID number>
- Third JAN <space> JID <space> <10 digit mobile number>
Jan Aadhar ID View Process
- First of all you have to click on the link given here.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Know your Jan Aadhaar ID.
- After that a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your SSO ID, Password and Captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- After this the form will open in front of you in which you will have to enter the asked information.
- Now you have to click on the search button.
- In this way you will be able to see Jan Aadhar ID.
Document uploading process
- First of all you have to click on the link given here.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link Upload Documents.
- After that you have to enter your receipt number.
- Now a new form will open in front of you in which you will have to enter the asked information.
- Now you have to upload the documents.
how to download jan aadhar app
- First of all you have to open google play store on mobile phone. After opting for Google Play Store, you have to download and search Jan Adhaar App in the search bar.
- After downloading the app, you have to open the app. After opening, the option of SSO Login will appear, you have to click on this option.
- Then you have to login through your ID and Password and go to the home page of the form app. Then after knowing your Jan Aadhaar ID, you have to click on the option of Get Jan Adhaar ID.
- You will see your ID on the screen, you should note it down. In this way you can also see the status by clicking on Get Jan Adhaar status.
- To download your Jan Aadhar card, the last option is to click on Get E Card. After this Jan Aadhar card will be downloaded.
Contact Detail :
- Nodel Agency Address : IT Building, Yojana Bhawan Premises, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur Rajasthan -302005
- Helpline Number- 0141-2921336/2921397, 18001806127
- Email Id- [email protected]
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Registration then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.