Haryana Saral Portal Registration & Login
haryana saral portal registration & login 2022 citizen online registration haryana antyodaya saral portal login हरियाणा अंत्योदय सरल पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन haryana saral portal login सरल हरियाणा पोर्टल ऑनलाइन सेवाएं और पंजीकरण 2021
Content of this Article
- 1 Haryana Saral Portal
- 2 Objective of Saral Portal Haryana
- 3 List of Services on Saral Portal
- 4 List of departments available on Saral Portal
- 5 Most used features of Saral Portal
- 6 Benefits of Saral Portal
- 7 How to register and login on Saral Portal Haryana?
- 8 Online Application Tracking Process
- 9 Procedure to view Scheme/Services list
- 10 Saral Haryana Application Status s.m.s. check through process
- 11 Helpline Number
Haryana Saral Portal
Saral Portal is a very important hotel started by the Government of Haryana, through which the citizens of Haryana state can easily get the benefits of 380+ services sitting at home, through the Saral Portal you can apply under any service/scheme. If that scheme is available on this portal. To take advantage of the facilities and services available on Saral Portal Haryana, citizens will have to register online, only after that they can take advantage of these schemes. Information can be easily found sitting at home and he can take advantage of these schemes.
This Saral Portal is a single service delivery platform for the citizens of Haryana. All the people of the state can download the list of all schemes and services including ration card, dairy loan, pension etc. in PDF format from Saral Haryana Portal. This Saral Portal will be very beneficial for all the people of Haryana State. Antyodaya-SARAL is an integrated platform to deliver and track Government-to-Citizen (G2C) services and schemes across the state.
Also Read : Haryana Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana
Objective of Saral Portal Haryana
This simple portal has been started by the state government with the aim of making all government departments digital. This Antyodaya Saral Portal takes forward the model of paperless and cashless service/scheme delivery of Digital India. Bringing transparency between the government and the citizens of the state through this Haryana Saral Portal. This online service web portal will definitely reduce the time of approval of the application and will reach the citizens of Haryana state.
List of Services on Saral Portal
The most used schemes and services in the state are as follows
- Resident Certificate (Revenue)
- Dealer Point Registration (Transport)
- Issuance of New Ration Card (Food & Supplies)
- Income Certificate (Revenue)
- Old Age Samman Allowance (Social Justice and Empowerment)
- New electricity connection
- Dr. Ambedkar Meritorious Students Scheme (Welfare of SCBC)
- Cycle Scheme (BOCW – Labor)
- Marriage Registration (Urban Local Bodies)
- Micronutrient Fertilizers (Agriculture)
List of departments available on Saral Portal
- Housing board
- Horticulture Department
- Health services department
- Haryana Women Development Corporation
- Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board
- Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation
- Haryana Labor Welfare Board
- Forest Department Haryana
- Haryana Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections Welfare Corporation
- Department of Fertilizers and Supplies
- Fisheries department
- Finance department
- Employment department
- South Haryana Electricity Distribution Corporation
- Charitable work
- Building and other construction workers board
- Board of School Education Haryana
- Animal Husbandry and Dairying
- Agriculture Department
- Women and Child Development Department
- Welfare of SC and BC
- Urban local body
- Town and country planning
- Tourism department
- Sports and Youth Affairs
- Social Justice and Empowerment
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Sainik and Ardh Sainik Welfare
- Rural Development
- Revenue Department
- North Haryana Electricity Distribution Corporation
- Renewable energy department
- Public relations Department
- Public health and engineering
- Printing and Stationery Department
- Police Department
- Labour Department
- Department of Industry and Commerce
Most used features of Saral Portal
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Marriage registration
- Dealer Point Registration
- Issuance of new ration card (Food Supplies Department Haryana)
- Old age honor allowance
- Application for new electricity connection
- Micro Nutritively (Agriculture Department Haryana)
- Dr. Ambedkar Meritorious Student Scheme
Also Read : Haryana Kanyadan Yojana
Benefits of Saral Portal
- On this online simple portal, the people of Haryana can take advantage of all the government schemes and services of the state from anywhere at any time.
- This simple portal also includes the facility of live tracking of application status and services and schemes.
- This facility will bring transparency between the Haryana government and the citizens of the state.
- Through this portal, any person can apply for any scheme and can easily take advantage of the scheme.
- It is easy to check all the details of the state government scheme through this portal.
How to register and login on Saral Portal Haryana?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to regiJster and login on this Haryana Saral Portal, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website https://saralharyana.gov.in/.
- On this home page you will see the login form. In this login form, below you will see the option of New User Registration Here.
- Click on this option. After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the Registration Form.
- Fill all the information asked in the form Full Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Password, State etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the Validate button.
- After successful registration you have to login. You have to go back to the home page to login.
- In the login form, you have to fill the user id and password and captcha code etc. After that click on the submit button.
- After login click on Services section available online. Select the required services of the department and click on apply section.
Online Application Tracking Process
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Saral Portal Haryana. Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for Track Application Online.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your Department, Service and Application Reference ID.
- After this you have to click on the link of Check Status.
- As soon as you click on the link to check status, your application status will be displayed on your computer screen.
Procedure to view Scheme/Services list
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Saral Haryana Portal.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Schemes / Services List.
- As soon as you click on this option a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can see the scheme/service list.
Saral Haryana Application Status s.m.s. check through process
If you want to check application status through registered mobile number then you have to type SARAL and send it to 7738299899. If you are not checking application status from registered mobile number then you have to send SARAL<space><Application Id/Ticket No> to 7738299899.
- Toll-Free Number- 1800-2000-023
- Email Id- [email protected]
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Haryana Saral Portal Registration then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.