Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
telangana cm dalit bandhu scheme 2023 announced by Chief Minister KCR, Mukhyamantri Dalit Sashaktikaran Yojana roll out with an outlay of Rs. 1,000 crore, check details here తెలంగాణ సీఎం దళిత బంధు పథకం 2022
Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
Latest update : government has decided to provide financial assistance of Rs 10 lakh per family to the Dalit brothers under the Dalit Bandhu Scheme. To whom the government is not giving this amount under the loan. That is, the beneficiaries will not have to bother to pay the installments to get this amount back. With this amount, he can easily do any work for his livelihood.
We all citizens know that many other types of schemes are started in our country to provide help and benefit to the citizens, similarly, in the form of pilot project from Huzurabad to Telangana government by-election, this Scheme as a pilot project. announced the launch. The government is going to provide financial assistance under the TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme started by the state government. The Dalit Bandhu Scheme was started with the main objective of helping the families of the Dalit community. The state government told that through the TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme, the citizens of the state will get a lot of help and their lives will also improve, so friends, if you want to get all the information related to the Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme, then you have to go to its official website.
The Telangana government has started this scheme to help the citizens of the state. The main objective of starting this scheme is that the Dalit community of the state can also be empowered. The Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme will mainly work to encourage Dalit families for entrepreneurship. For this, financial assistance will also be provided to all of them from the government. Under the TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme, the state government will provide an amount of Rs 10 lakh to the beneficiaries. This amount will be remitted through Direct Benefit Transfer.
For your information, let us tell you that Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme will also be the biggest direct benefit transfer scheme in India, in which the amount of benefit will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary families, so friends, if you have all the information related to this Scheme If you want to take it, then you have to read our article completely.
Also Read : Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Objective of Dalit Bandhu Scheme
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme is a flagship program of the Telangana Government. Started with the main objective of empowering Dalit families and enabling entrepreneurship among them. The government is going to provide direct benefit transfer of 10 lakh per family. The dalit empowerment program was first announced in the state budget. Now Telangana government is ready to spend 80,000 crores to 01 lakh crores under this. The Chief Minister also said that this Scheme is not just a government but a moment which the government will move forward to implement it across the country in collaboration with the Centre.
Implementation of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
Under this scheme launched by the state government, Dalit families will get help without any bank guarantee. While starting this scheme, the state government has told that in the earlier government schemes, bank guarantees were sought from poor people, due to which people lost their faith in the government, but to take advantage of this scheme, all of you had to ask for some kind of bank guarantee. No guarantee will be sought and government schemes should aim at freeing people from debt. The state government has also told that people from weaker section of the society are unable to give bank guarantee due to obvious reasons.
- Apart from this, the state government has told that there is no loan given to the Dalit community under the Dalit Bandhu Yojana, all of them do not need to repay this benefit to the government.
- Intermediate has been removed through this scheme and the benefit of the scheme will be sent to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries in the form of financial assistance, so friends, if you also want to take advantage of TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme, then you should also apply under this scheme.
Area Implemented under TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme
- The results of this scheme will be evaluated and a security fund will be created for the beneficiaries of this scheme through the state government.
- The state government has told that it is important for the Dalit community and even after being in favor of this scheme, it has been started for their benefit.
- If TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme is successfully implemented in Huzurabad assembly constituency, then on the basis of experience it will spread all over the state.
- The state government has started this scheme in a phased manner and the government has also started a survey through officials to know the opinion of the Dalit family by visiting the colonies.
- The main objective of starting this scheme by the state government is that the citizens of the state can be provided better opportunities and the standard of living of the downtrodden people can be raised. decided to implement.
- The scheme will promote entrepreneurship which will help in reducing the rising unemployment rate among the Dalit community in the state.
- The government has decided to allocate Rs 1200 crore under the Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme to empower the Dalit community.
- The Dalit community will be given assistance to the citizens of the state through the scheme and a special orientation program has also been started by the government to explain this objective.
- Under this scheme, 427 men and women were invited from Huzurabad Vidhan Sabha on 26 July in the orientation program by the state government, the program included two men and two women from each village, municipal employees and fifteen resource persons.
- In the program under this scheme by the state government, all the information about the implementation of the scheme and its monitor has been explained in detail.
CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Benefit
Dalit entrepreneurs will get the following benefits from this scheme :-
- Dalit Entrepreneurs Centres will be set up in every district to develop Dalit entrepreneurs in the state further.
- Earlier, an amount of ₹ 25000 was given as a loan waiver to the farmers of the Dalit community who are under debt. This amount has been increased to ₹ 50000 now.
- This scheme has been launched to improve the economic condition of poor Dalit people.
- Dalits and Scheduled Tribes will be given equal status and specific financial assistance in the state.
Also Read : Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Features
- Main objective of scheme – The main idea for scheme launch is to help the Dalit families financially and give them assistance as and when required during emergency and for other help.
- Beneficiaries under the scheme – The families belonging to Dalit category are the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Financial help from government – A total of rupees 10 lakhs has been given by state government for successful implementation of the scheme. In addition, safety fund has been created for the help of beneficiaries and offer them financial help as required for emergency situation.
Therefore, the scheme’s implementation and progress would be taken into consideration, the results would be evaluated and then a safety fund would be created for the help of the eligible candidates and give them suitable help from the state government.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalit Bandhu Scheme
If you want to get benefits under the Dalit Bandhu Scheme started by the state government, then you have to apply by visiting the official website of this scheme, and to apply you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below :-
- Applicant of the scheme should be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- The applicant of the scheme should belong to Dalit community.
- The applicant of scheme should be below the poverty line.
Required Documents for the Scheme
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Residential proof
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Apply online
As this is a newly launched scheme by the Telangana state government, the detailed steps for online application are yet to be launched. So, as soon as the details come up, the beneficiaries will be the first to know about it from the portal pertaining to the scheme. You can search for the option online and it would help you know about the steps on how to get the financial help offered by the state authorities. But candidate needs to ensure that they give suitable documents that are relevant for the scheme. Only after it is checked by higher authority, the candidate can enjoy the benefit of the scheme.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.