Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme 2022
telangana crop loan waiver scheme 2022 to waive off Rs. 1 lakh loans of farmers, check TS Farm Loan Waiver Scheme registration process, list, status, guidelines తెలంగాణ పంట రుణ మాఫీ పథకం 2021
Content of this Article
Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme 2022
The Government of Telangana has come up with another scheme that will benefit all of the farmers of Telangana state. This scheme is known as the Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme and today in this article, we will share with you all the important aspects of the Telangana crop loan waiver scheme. In this article, we will discuss the aspects which are important to know if you are a farmer in the Telangana state. After reading this article, you will be able to know about all of the essential details of the Scheme.
The Telangana government has come up with this crop loan waiver scheme so that the loans which have been undertaken by the farmers of the Telangana state can be waived off if they are not able to pay it back. Through the implementation of the scheme, the farmers of the Telangana state will be able to live life happily and without any financial burden of loans and advances that they have taken from any of the people to carry on their daily livelihood.
Also Read : PM Poshan Shakti Nirman Yojana
Objective Of Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
The main objective of the Telangana crop loan waiver scheme is to waive off the loan of those farmers who are not in a state to pay them back. With the help of this scheme, the farmers of Telangana will become free of the financial burden and will be able to live their life happily. Under this scheme, the loan waiver will be given up to Rs 100000. Now with the help of this scheme, the farmers of Telangana state will become free of the financial burden and will be able to carry out their farming activities happily.
Benefits of the Scheme
There are several benefits offered to the farmers through this scheme. They can avail themselves of these benefits by applying for the Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme. The list of these benefits is as follows.
- The farmers of the Telangana state are entitled to receive a crop loan waiver. The amount is up to rupees 1 lakh.
- This amount will be provided to them in five phases.
- In the first phase, the government will waive off up to 25000 rupees of crop loan.
- Further, they will receive the rest incentive in the next four phases. This will be between rupees 25000 to 100000. Each phase can be of one year.
- The government has released a huge amount of rupees 1198 crores. This whole amount will be used under the first phase of this scheme.
- Moreover, the government has released rupees 24738 crores. This will be utilized in the next four phases.
- The government of Telangana has also earmarked rupees 6225 crores. This budget is for the first installment of this scheme.
Goals of Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
One of the most prominent benefits of the Telangana crop loan Waiver Scheme is to waive off the loans of farmers. Particularly, this scheme is focusing on those farmers who are not available in the state. Resulting in their inability to pay their loan back. This scheme will cut off all the loans and provide the farmers with a happy life. Moreover, it will allow the farmers to live a life free from any financial burden. Now, the government can waive off the crop loans up to an amount of 100000 rupees. We all know how huge this amount is for a farmer. Presently with the help of this scheme, the farmers of Telangana state will turn out to be liberated from the monetary weight. Further, now they will actually want to complete their cropping exercises joyfully.
Also Read : PM Krishi Udan Scheme
Implementation of the Scheme
The chief minister of Telangana state has announced to initiate an online web portal. The concerned authorities will develop this portal to carry out various activities under this scheme. Farmers will be able to access this portal very easily. It will be very useful for applying for the Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme through online mode. Moreover, the farmers will be able to check their status. The portal is accessible through both computer and mobile devices. This will save a lot of time as they can use it from anywhere at any time. The banks of the village will prepare a list. This list will contain the details of each farmer of that village.
Along with that, it will contain the loan amounts of those farmers in a prescribed format. After that, they will submit this report to the concerned authorities. The bankers at the district level will also carry out a meeting. After that, they will finalize the list of eligible farmers. Lastly, they will commence the process of distributing final cheques for loan waiver.
The government has preferred some type of loan. The scheme will waive off only these loans. The list of all the eligible loans is as follows.
- Short-term production loans
- Crop loans against gold given by-
- Scheduled commercial banks
- Cooperative credit institutions including-
a. Urban cooperative banks
b.Regional rural banks
Not Eligible Loans
Besides the eligible loans, there are some loans that are not covered under this scheme. Which means, the government will not or can not waive off these loans. The list of all the loans that are not eligible is as follows.
- Advances against pledge
- Hypothecation of agriculture produce other than-
- Standing crops
- Tie-up loans
- Closed crop loan accounts/written-off loans
- Loans to joint liability groups (JLGs)
- Rythu Mithra groups (RMGs)
- Loan eligibility cards (LECs)
- The loans are restructured and rescheduled.
To be eligible for the scheme, you need to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession.
- This scheme is applicable for all those crops that sanctioned the loan amount after 1st April 2014 and outstanding till 11 December 2018.
Users of the Telangana Crop Loan Waiver portal
- Secretaries of Agricultural and Finance Department
- District collectors
- District agriculture officials
- Bank and branch managers
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.