UP Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana 2023 Apply Online
up gambhir bimari sahayata yojana 2023 2022 apply online application/ registration form mukhyamantri chikitsha sahayata kosh form pdf download गंभीर बीमारी सहायता योजना
UP Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana 2023
The Chief Minister has launched a scheme. The scheme is named “Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana”. This scheme has been started for those people of the state who are fighting a serious illness and these people do not have the money to get their treatment. With the introduction of this scheme, these people will get a lot of benefits.
Under the “Critical Illness Assistance Scheme”, financially weak people will get money from the state government for treatment in case of serious diseases. This scheme was earlier operated under the name of Chief Minister Relief Fund. But now making the scheme easier, the Chief Minister’s Health Protection Fund is being operated under the name of ‘CM Health Protection Fund Health Scheme’.
The funds received from this fund have been made easier than before. The benefits of the scheme will be provided to the people living below the poverty line (BPL) in the state and their family members. Under the Arogya Nidhi, two patients suffering from severe diseases in the district have been provided funds for treatment.
For this, a letter has been sent to the government from the Office of the Chief Medical Officer a few months ago. The department is claiming to provide funds to these victims very soon. Under UP CM Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana all laborers or poor people of the state who are registered with Uttar Pradesh Bhavan and other construction workers welfare board. The same people can get the benefit of this scheme.
Also Read : UP Free Bus Service Scheme
Application for Uttar Pradesh Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana
This “Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana” was launched by the former socialist government. The purpose of which is to provide benefits for the treatment of workers and their family members in the event of serious illness, with registration done in the labor department of the state.
Treatment covered under Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana
- Cardiac operation
- Kidney Transplant
- Liver transplant
- Brain operation
- Spinal cord operation
- Knee flexion
- Cancer treatment
- AIDS disease
Eligibility for Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana Uttar Pradesh
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has set certain criteria for this scheme. The details of which are given below.
- The applicant person availing the “Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana” must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must be financially poor.
- The application person should not be employed in a government job.
- The person availing this scheme does not pay tax.
- The applicant should be registered with the Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh UP
Following are the benefits from the Critical Illness Assistance Scheme (Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana). The details of which are given below.
- The state government will treat all the sick persons of the state for free under this scheme.
- The applicant gets his or her family member’s treatment of a serious illness in a government hospital (Govt Hospital). So the entire cost of that treatment will be borne by the cent percent supply board.
- Under the National Health Insurance Scheme, a beneficiary person can get treatment in the event of his serious illness in hospitals recognized by the Government of India.
Documents Required for Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana
To take advantage of this scheme, some necessary documents are required.
- Aadhaar Card photo copy
- Photo Copy of Identity Card
- Applicant’s Registered Card
Some Important Terms of UP CM Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana
The applicant will have to submit the application in duplicate on the form prescribed by the laborer.
- Application form in the prescribed format-1.
- Photo copy of identity certificate.
- The beneficiary person will have to give the permission and copy signed certificate by the Chief Medical Inspector / Medical Board on the prescribed format-2.
- The original bill / Boucher of the expenditure incurred on the purchase of medicines on the illness of the applicant, which has been certified and verified for payment by the doctor / hospital, by whom the treatment is done.
- If a person has unmarried daughter or son below 21 years of age, in such a situation, a certificate of dependence on his registered construction worker will have to be given.
- At present, the District Labor Office will act as the nodal agency in the proceedings.
The “Critical Illness Assistance Scheme (Gambhir Bimari Sahayta Yojana UP)” and the beneficiary wise details will be preserved in the District Labor Office as well as the Regional Additional / Deputy Labor Commissioner Office in the prescribed register for which the Register Form No. 3 is being attached. And compile the complete details on the prescribed forms on a monthly basis, plan-wise, beneficiary-wise and district-wise, by the Regional Additional / Deputy Labor Commissioner Office, within the next 04 days after the end of the month in the office of Uttar Pradesh Bhawan and other construction workers welfare board will.
UP Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana
Click this link for more information about UP Gambhir Bimari Sahayta Yojana Form PDF – Uttar Pradesh Critical Illness Assistance Scheme / Chief Minister Relief Fund Scheme.
Click on this link for the application form PDF for “Gambhir Bimari Sahayata Yojana”.