UP Panchamrut Yojana 2023 Online Registration
up panchamrut yojana 2023 online registration/ application form apply online यूपी पंचामृत योजना 2022 benefit and objective eligibility criteria
UP Panchamrut Yojana 2023
The Chief Minister of the state, Shri Yogi Adityanath has announced “Panchamrut Yojana”. This scheme was started to double the income of the farmers and to achieve the target of the farmers. Maximum production will be done with minimum cost and second will get fair value of production. Under this scheme, trench management, waste mulching, tree management, drip irrigation and co-cropping have been included for sowing of sugarcane.
Panchamrut scheme will reduce the cost of production of sugarcane and will try to increase the production and fertility of the land through five techniques. Under the scheme, a total of 2028 farmers will be selected in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The plot model will be developed before the autumn season. The minimum area of the plot will be 0.5 hectare. At least 15 plots will be selected in Sugarcane Development Council of Central and West Uttar Pradesh and 10 plots each in East Uttar Pradesh. The officers of the Sugarcane Development Department will set the district wise target.
Also Read : UP Dhan Kharid Registration
|Name of Scheme||UP Panchamrut Yojana|
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Sugarcane Development Department|
|Objective||More sugarcane production and doubling of income|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of UP|
|Official Website||Will be launch soon|
What is UP Panchamrut Yojana?
In order to double the income in sugarcane cultivation in Uttar Pradesh and to increase the yield of sugarcane, the Sugarcane Department of Uttar Pradesh has started “UP Panchamrut Yojana”. In order to increase the yield and use of modern technology in sugarcane cultivation, the Sugarcane Department has started a new scheme named Panchamrut by combining these five methods for sowing of sugarcane including trench management, waste mulching, tree management, drip irrigation and co-cropping. have been done. With these five methods, the water consumption will be reduced by 50 to 60 percent and due to the retention of moisture, the yield of plants will be good, the problem of pollution due to burning of leaves will also be solved.
The sugarcane department officers of Uttar Pradesh are visiting villages of different districts to increase the yield of sugarcane cultivation after the harvesting of wheat and to make the farmers of UP aware. Panchamrut scheme will allow farmers to grow sugarcane as well as oilseed vegetables and pulses as per the market demand. Along with this, the government will ensure that farmers get the right price for their produce.
Objectives of UP Panchamrut Yojana
- The purpose of UP Panchamrut Yojana is to use new technology in sugarcane cultivation. Due to which to increase the yield of sugarcane and more than the cultivation of sugarcane in spring.
- Coriander, peas, garlic, tomato, wheat can be cultivated along with sugarcane sown in this season so that the income of the farmers will increase.
- Panchamrut scheme will reduce the cost of production of sugarcane and will try to increase the production and fertility of the land through five techniques.
- The five methods of sowing sugarcane include trench management, waste mulching, tree management, drip irrigation and co-cropping.
- A total of 2028 special farmers will be selected in Uttar Pradesh. Under which the target of ideal model plot of sugarcane cultivation will be set, in this scheme the plot area will be 0.5 hectare.
- The important objective of this scheme is to save water and reduce the cost through parley and leaves of sugarcane.
- Avoiding pesticide use is to promote the cultivation of more than one crop and increase the income of farmers.
- The pollution caused by burning of leaves in the fields will also be controlled.
- Under this scheme, district-wise various targets will be set in terms of sugarcane work of maximum farmers.
Also Read : UP Shadi Anudan Yojana
Benefits and Features of Panchamrut Yojana
- Farmers will get double benefit through Panchamrut Yojana, first will be maximum production at minimum cost and second benefit will be get fair price of production.
- The government aims to double the income of the farmers.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the farmers of Uttar Pradesh only.
- The government of Uttar Pradesh is giving incentives to the farmers for the cultivation of sugarcane through the Panchamrut scheme.
- The price of sugarcane will be increased according to the quality of sugarcane.
- Management for sowing sugarcane, drip irrigation, waste and co-cropping methods have been included.
- Water will be saved through Panchamrut Yojana, the cost will be reduced.
- Use of pesticides will be avoided and cost will be reduced in optimum utilization for sugarcane straw.
- The leaves which are burnt to control pollution will not be needed.
- Sugarcane cultivation will be promoted through this scheme.
- The use of new technologies will increase the income of the farmers.
- District wise will set different targets and farmers will be honored.
Eligibility for UP Panchamrut Yojana
The applicant must be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh to get the benefits of Panchamrut Yojana. At the same time, he must be a farmer. The applicant should have his own land. The government has not fixed any eligibility for the Panchamrut scheme at present. As soon as the government will decide the eligibility for the Panchamrut scheme. We will inform you through this article so that you can get the benefit of this scheme.
Application Process for UP Panchamrut Yojana
Let us tell you that under the Panchamrut scheme, the UP government has just announced the scheme. And its purpose, benefits have been told. The UP government has not yet launched the official website to apply for the Panchamrut Yojana. As soon as the government will launch the official website to apply. We will inform you through this article. So that you can apply to get the benefit of this scheme and increase both your production and income.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to UP Panchamrut Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.