UP Viklang Pension Yojana 2022 Apply Online, Application Form
up viklang pension yojana 2022 apply online registration form 2021 application status यूपी विकलांग पेंशन योजना यूपी विकलांग जन पेंशन योजना आवेदन स्थिति पेंशनर सूची application status pensioner suchi uttar pradesh handicapped pension scheme समाज कल्याण विभाग
Content of this Article
UP Viklang Pension Yojana 2022
Good News !! Government may increase Pension Amount from for Viklang Pension from rs. 1000 to rs. 1500. Increase Pension will transfer in the month of November 2022 (Expected). Keep in touch with us for updates…..
The government continuously strives to improve the standard of living of the disabled citizens of the country. Keeping this in mind, the Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Under the Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme, the disabled citizens of the state will be provided ₹ 1000 per month by the Uttar Pradesh government. With this amount, the disabled citizens of the state will be able to improve their standard of living. Only citizens of the age of 18 years or above can apply under Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana and the beneficiary’s name must be in the BPL list to apply under this scheme. All the citizens of the state who want to apply under this scheme will have to apply online by visiting the official website of the Social Welfare Department. To get pension under this scheme, the beneficiary has to be 40% disabled.
Also Read : Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme
Like you know that people who are physically handicapped. He is unable to do any work and is completely dependent on his family. In view of all these problems, the state government has started this scheme. Under the Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of 500 rupees per month to provide livelihood to people with disabilities. Through this scheme, persons with disabilities will be able to meet their financial needs. Through Viklang Pension Yojana, the disabled people of Uttar Pradesh should be self-sufficient and empowered so that they do not become a burden on anyone.
Benefits of UP Viklang Pension Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to all the handicapped people of the state.
- The disabled persons of the state will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 500 per month under this Viklang Pension Yojana.
- All persons with disabilities will get Rs 500 only after filling up the physically challenged pension application form and getting approval from the concerned officials of the Department of Disabled Welfare in Uttar Pradesh.
- The state government has started this scheme to provide livelihood to the disabled people.
- The government will provide 1000 / – per month to 40% disabled applicants.
- To take advantage of Viklang Pension Yojana, disabled persons have to apply online by visiting the official website.
- Under this scheme, the funds offered by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries, so the applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Also Read : UP Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana
Eligibility for UP Disabled Pension Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Persons with disabilities under the UP Disabled Pension Scheme must be 18 years of age or older.
- The applicant should be 40% disabled, which means that he should not have less than 40% physical disability in his body.
- Under this scheme, the family income of the applicant should not exceed 1000 rupees per month.
- If any disabled person is taking benefit of any other pension scheme, then they will not be provided benefit of this scheme.
- If the disabled person owns three wheeler or four wheeler or any vehicle is not eligible for this pension.
- People with disabilities who are working in any government sector are not eligible to avail the benefits of Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme.
Documents for Disabled Pension Scheme
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Duly certified copy of Disability Certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
UP Viklang Pension Yojana Apply Online
For this scheme, one can apply online under the following procedure: –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the integrated social pension portal Uttar Pradesh government https://sspy-up.gov.in/HindiPages/index_h.aspx.
- Now after this, click on the link “दिव्यांग एवं कुष्ठावस्था पेंशन” on the home page.
- अब आपके सामने आवेदन पत्र खोलने के लिए एक पेज खुलकर आएगा। इसमें “ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें” लिंक पर क्लिक करें।
- Now the application form will open in front of you. Fill all the information given in it carefully and then click on the Submit button.
- After this, candidates can click on the option “Edit Form / Final Submit”, see all their details and finally submit their application.
Toll Free Number : 18001801995
If you have any questions related to UP Disabled Pension Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.