Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana 2020 Meal @ Rs. 10
annapurna akshaya patra yojana 2020 launched in chandigarh meal in rs. 10 in chandigarh
Content of this Article
- 1 Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana 2020
- 2 Locations of Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana
- 3 Main Key Objectives of Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana
- 4 Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana Salient Features
- 5 Food Quality Under Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana/ AAPY
- 6 Process of Implementation for Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana
Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana 2020
Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana is a new meal scheme started by Chandigarh administration in Chandigarh union territory. Under this scheme, the government is providing food to poor people at the lesser cost compared to the market.
The scheme aims to provide the nutritious diet to needy people in Chandigarh. In this meal package, the government provides food at Rs. 10/- only which includes 6 Chapattis, Sabji, and pickle to poor people of Chandigarh.
Also Read : Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana
Locations of Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana
Under the Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana, food packets are being distributed to other places daily from 6 pm to 9 pm: –
- Labor Chowk, Manimajra
- Labor Chowk, (near EWS Colony), Dhanas
- Vegetable Market (Transport Sector), Sector 26
- Labor Chowk, Ram Darbar
- Labor Colony No. 4, Industrial Area, Phase 1
The project was initiated by the Indian Red Cross Society, Chandigarh to provide affordable, clean and nutritious food to the people. UT administration of Chandigarh has set up kitchen at Karuna Sadan Building, Sector 11-B at a total cost of Rs 70 lakhs, where food packets will be prepared under the scheme.
Main Key Objectives of Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana
The purpose of the Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana was to provide cheap, healthy and nutritious food to the poor. Presently, the administration has set a target to distribute 1000 packets per day which will later be increased to 10000 food packets per day. The objective of the AAPY scheme is to provide a clean and affordable food to the needy people in the state of Punjab and Haryana at a lower price than the market price.
Also Read : Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana Application Form
Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana Salient Features
Important features and features of Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana are given here: –
- The government will include chapatis, vegetables, and pickles at the rate of Rs 10.
- Under this scheme, the government will spend 3 lakhs per month for 30,000 packets.
- The government aims to reach 10,000 packets per day.
- Food packets can be received from 6 pm to 9 pm.
- The government has set up the kitchen at a total cost of Rs 70 lakhs.
Food Quality Under Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana/ AAPY
The quality of food is maintained by this special food for better health to the people. The food that is distributed suits the diet and keeps the person healthy. It has helped people to provide better food especially to children and women and due to this the number of people dying of starvation has come down considerably.
Process of Implementation for Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana
The Government of Chandigarh distributes food through special vans allotted to distribute food items. People are required to visit the location under the food distribution centers to collect food. This scheme has made people to be healthy and they can perform better in their work and this has resulted in effective development of the nation.
For more information about this scheme, a release has been issued on the official website of Chandigarh. Click on the link below to see official notifications.
If you have any questions related to Annapurna Akshaya Patra Yojana, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will do its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.