AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2023 జగన్నన్న కను కనుక కిట్లు
ap jagananna vidya kanuka kits scheme 2023 2022 ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ జగన్నన్న విద్యా కనుక కిట్స్ పథకం ap jagananna vidya kanuka kits scheme apply online ap jagananna vidya kanuka kits scheme registration form ap jagananna vidya kanuka kits scheme application form each education kit to have 6 items
AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh government has introduced ysr jagananna vidya kanuka scheme. Under this scheme, ap government is going to distribute education kids to the students of andhra pradesh. ysr jagananna vidya kanuka kits scheme provide is benefit to the school students of 1st to 10th class. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding jagananna vidya kanuka kits scheme. Also you will get complete information regarding education cube and important benefits.
State Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to distribute education kits to the government school students of class 1st to 10th. In this education kits students will get various items. And the cost of this education kit provider to student costing around 1400 rupees. We all know that Andhra Pradesh government is very committed to provide various welfare benefits. There are various newly launched schemes like vidya kanuka education kits, pelli kanuka scheme, ysr cheyutha scheme etc.
Also Read : AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Main Benefits of vidya kanuka scheme
- Government is going to provide education kit and there are many beneficiaries items in this kit.
- There are a total 43 lakh students across the state, and they will get benefit.
- Andhra Pradesh government has already issued the order for granting administrative permit to purchase education kids.
- State government will spend Rs 648.09 crore.
- Andhra Pradesh government it’s going to deposit cost of uniform stitches in the bank account of mother who send their children to school.
- These kids would be distributed as soon as the school reopens after summer vacations.
Vidya Kanuka Scheme (Items Details)
YSR Vidya kanuka education kits will be distributed to the students and get the following items –
- 03 pairs of uniform : Each beneficiary student of class 1st to 10th will be provided 3 pairs of as per their size.
- Two pairs of socks: Under this scheme, two pairs of socks provided to the beneficiary students.
- One pair of shoes: IIT student will also get open fear of school uniform shoes of either black or white colour.
- Text book and notebooks: According to the student and their class, they will get text book and notebooks.
- 01 Belt: Student also will get a belt which is essentially with uniform belt given to the student for all classes 1st to 10th under ysr vidya kanuka scheme.
- School Bag: Beneficiary student will also get a school bag with size matching with his class.
Also Read : Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme
- Residential details – As the scheme has been introduced in Andhra Pradesh, only the permanent residents of the state are eligible to get the scheme benefits.
- Education details – The kit is available only for the students of government schools from class 1 to class 10th.
- Identification proof –The students who wish to get suitable benefits should have proper identification proof to be justified by state education department
List of Documents for the Scheme
- Education certificate – The school certificate should justify the class of the students in the government school to be eligible to get the kits
- Identification details – As identification, the students should have a ration card, Aadhaar card and the like documents to be scrutinized by the school authority
- Residential proof – The students should have a suitable certificate to ensure that they are the natives of the state
- Bank details – The mothers of wards should produce bank details like the money required for stitching school uniform will be credited in the linked bank account of mothers
How to apply under the scheme?
As this is a newly launched scheme, there is no requirement to apply online for the scheme. The educational kits for the scheme will be distributed directly to the government schools so that the teachers can take the initiative to distribute the same to the students. From identifying the government schools to its distribution, the department of school education of the state will be responsible for taking care of the successful implementation.
- What is the main purpose of the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka scheme launch?
The main objective of scheme launch is to improve the overall education condition in Andhra Pradesh.
- Who are the beneficiaries of the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka scheme?
Students of class 1 to class 10th of government school.
- What is the total amount sanctioned for the scheme launch?
- Will the students be given money for stitching school dress?
Yes, money will be credited to mother’s account
- How many beneficiaries will be benefitted under the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka scheme?
- How many items students get under Jagananna Vidya Kanuka scheme?
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any queries related to AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.