AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020 Application Form, Status
ap ysr jala kala scheme 2020 application form/ registration at ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in, apply online for Jalakala Free Borewell Scheme, check benefits, implementation, geo tagging and complete details here ఎపి వైయస్ఆర్ జల కాలా పథకం
Content of this Article
AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State has launched YSR Jala Kala Scheme on date of 28 September 2020. The scheme will be very good because it will provide free of cost borewells for all of the ranches of the Andhra Pradesh state. A lot of farmers highly depends upon the natural water resources for their irrigation of the field but because there is a high draught statistics it is not possible for the farmers to use the natural groundwater resources for their irrigation. Borewells will provide to all of the farmers at free of cost so that they can continue their practices and their income will also increase because of the large crop.
Under this scheme government in to benefit small and medium farmers who have no open Water sources for the integration. Under this scheme Andhra Pradesh government will dug free of cost borewells. This scheme will estimated to bring in 5 lakh acres under cultivation through ground water irrigation. And during his 3643 padayatra jagan mohan reddy met the farmers whose fields were parched due to lack of water sources.
Also Read : Pravasi Rojgar Portal Online Registration
Objectives Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
In the 3,648-km padayatra, CM met ranchers. Ranchers’ fields were dry because of the absence of water sources. They clarified how they were being driven into debts by penetrating borewells. Subsequent to seeing their trouble, Jagan vowed to give borewells to ranchers having fields in uplands. He remembered the equivalent for the nine guarantees made by the YSRC before the elections. The qualified ranchers can apply either on the web or through the town secretariats. The applications will be examined after hydrogeological and geophysical reviews. When the application is recorded, the specialized group will survey the groundwater level and offer freedom to the boring contractual worker.
Benefits Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- Around three lakh ranchers will be profited by YSR Jala Kala, which is assessed to cost Rs 2,340 crore in four years.
- The administration intends to penetrate around two lakh borewells to empower groundwater water system to the upland ranchers and those in parched territories relying upon the accessibility and the degree of the water table.
- A rancher or gathering of ranchers with a landholding of 2.5 to 5 sections of land can apply for the plan.
- The ranchers will also get instant messages in their enrolled cell phone numbers on the status of their applications at each stage.
- Around 3 lakh farmers will get benefit from the scheme. Irrigation water in the scheme will provide to 5 lakh acres of land and 2 lakh borewells will dig up free of cost.
Implementation procedure for the scheme are as follows in a step-by-step manner:-
- Borewell locales will be recognized deductively by leading groundwater overviews before taking up the penetrating.
- Rancher without a borewell and with a coterminous place where there are 2.5 sections of land is qualified for the scheme.
- Minority ranches will also be provided priority.
- Beneficiaries can apply through an online or offline method.
- Boring contractual worker will have to lead groundwater review by drawing in qualified geologist.
- PD will also have to take administration approval from district collector to start the work.
- Advanced photo with geo-label will be taken by the authority alongside the recipient within the sight of penetrating temporary worker after the finish of the borewell plan.
- The measurements about the depth of the borewell will take through the concerned authorities.
- In the event that a borewell comes up short, a second borewell will bore, if achievable by the authorities.
- Development of energizing pit/water reaping structure will be taken up at the fruitful borewell site.
- The government will make payment to the contractors.
- District collectors will also guide the stakeholders for the implementation of the scheme.
- Advancements will provide to the beneficiaries through this plan finally.
Working Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
The drag wells would be uncovered anyplace underground water assets are found. The specialists would lead a study at the fields through hydrogeological and topographical overview and distinguish the area where borewells ought to be uncovered. Consent for uncovering bore wells ought to be given after the end of the cycle. This AP YSR Jalakala Plan will guarantee appropriate gracefully of water for the water system and will help in raising the salary of ranchers. Each borewell which is uncovered under the AP YSR Jala Kala Plan 2020 would be geo labelled. The burrowing of borewells would be taken up deductively so as to ensure nature. The logical measures would guarantee that underground water assets ought not to be exhausted.
Apply Online for YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of YSR Jala Kala, Government of Andhra Pradesh http://ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in/YSRRB/WebHome.aspx.
- On the launch page of the AP YSR Trap Art Plan, click on the “Launch” tab to open the YSR Trap Art web page.
- On the AP YSR trap art plan homepage, click on the link “Apply for Borewell” in the main menu: –
- On clicking on the link, a new window asking for Aadhaar number, OTP and submit button will open as shown below: –
- After entering the Aadhaar number, validate the OTP and click on the “Submit” button to open the YSR Jalkal Yojana Free Borewell Online Application Form.
On successful approval from the concerned state government officials, the applicant will be able to get a borewell for free.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme Application Status
To check the application status for your application form you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all, go to the homepage of the scheme.
- Look at the menu bar of the homepage.
- A dialogue box will display.
- The dialogue box I.e, Enter Application Number.
- You have to enter your application number.
- Click on the option called Track.
- The application status will display on your screen.
The applicant can call on these helpline numbers if he have any problem regarding the scheme:-
- Agriculture & Allied Services- 1907
- Anti Corruption- 14400
- Disha- 181
- Illicit Liquor & Sand Smuggling- 14500
- TeleMedicine Services- 14410
- Email to email@example.com
If you have any questions related to AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.