Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Benefits
assam orunodoi scheme 2023 apply online arunodoi scheme is a new scheme of Assam government to be launched on 2nd October 2020. Arunodoi scheme will provide Rs. 830 as financial assistance to poor families as nutritional & medicinal support, know the application form procedure, eligibility and beneficiary selection process of Arunodoi scheme অসম অরুণোদয় প্রকল্প 2022
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023
Assam Government has announced a new scheme to provide assistance to the poor families and economically backward families of the state. This state level financial assistance scheme has been named as “Arunodoi/ Oronodoi Scheme”. The announcement about the launch of Arunodoi Scheme was initially made by the present Finance Minister of Assam Himanta Biswa Sarma. in his budget speech 2020-21 in the month of March 2020. It is among the 18 flagship schemes of Assam government.
The Government of Assam has brought its ambitious plan “Orunodoi”. Under this scheme, the Government of Assam will provide financial assistance of Rs. 630 to the beneficiaries every month. The benefit of the scheme will be given to the poor people of the state and the assistance amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. Arunodoi scheme will be officially started from 2 October 2020. However, the selection process of the beneficiaries for this scheme has started from August 14.
Also Read : Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme Apply Online
|Name of the scheme||Assam Oronodoi scheme|
|Department||Finance Department, Government of Assam|
|Date of launch||2nd October 2020|
|Beneficiary households||19 lakh families (Approx)|
|Beneficiaries||Poor households of the state|
|Amount to be paid||Rs.830/- per family per month|
|Mode of fund transfer||Direct Bank Transfer (DBT)|
|Official portal||To be released soon|
|Assam finance department portal||https://finance.assam.gov.in/|
|Application Form PDF||Check Below|
Benefits Of Orunodoi Scheme
There are many types of benefits which will provid to the beneficiaries in this scheme:-
- A measure of 2800 crore rupees is reserved for the Scheme under which every year 10 thousand rupees to be given to 27 lakh helpless families through DBT.
- The support is given by the government of Rs. 830 per month will mean an additional per annum income of Rs. 10,000 to the poor households.
- 25 lakh rupees will be given per school for 200-grade schools on the pilot reason for foundation improvement.
- The Assam government is to give free sterile napkins to young ladies in sixth to twelfth norms government and government-helped schools.
- The Assam government has additionally begun Sarba Brihat DBT Scheme from 17 August and the Beneficiary choice will begin from region level advisory group will begin.
- Just ladies will be the recipient of the plan to guarantee its appropriate use by the family.
Features of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- Arunodoi or Orunodoi Scheme is a state funded scheme launched by the Assam Government for providing monthly financial assistance to the poor families of the state.
- It will be launched formally on 2nd October 2020.
- It is one of the biggest funded scheme of the state and also one of the 18 flagship schemes of the state government.
- This scheme is meant only for the residents of Assam.
- A monthly financial assistance of Rs.830/- will be provided to each beneficiary household through the method of Direct Bank Transfer (DBT).
- Women empowerment and assisting poor & vulnerable households in the state by providing financial support to them is the motto of this scheme.
- A sum of nearly Rs.2800 crores has been sanctioned by the state government for this scheme.
- The scrutiny of prospective beneficiaries will be done at Block and district level.
Only eligible households will be able to fill applications.
- A final beneficiary list will be prepared and on the basis of which financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- The fund will be transferred through DBT in the name of the women of the household preferably as she is the main caretaker of the house.
- Priority will be given to the poor households having female members as women empowerment is one the objectives of this scheme.
Objectives of Assam Oronodoi Scheme
The main objective behind the launch of every scheme to provide assistance to the target beneficiary. Check the objectives of ambitious Arunodoi scheme given below-
- Empowering women of the state.
- Eradication of poverty.
- Provide financial support to the poor and vulnerable families living in the state.
- Socio-economic inclusion of the families that are economically backward and financially week.
The beneficiaries will also be liable to the following subsidy amount on the different types of essential goods that they will buy from the shops:-
|Procure Medicines||400 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||200 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||80 rupees|
|Fruits and vegetable||150 rupees|
|Total amount||830 rupees|
The following people will get priority in the Assan Orunodoi scheme as per the official statement of the authorities:-
- Families with widows
- Unmarried women
- Families with a divyang member
- Families having a divorcee woman
- Poor families not having ration card for free rice will get the preference.
- Poor families with the National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) cards
- Families who own two or three-wheelers, tractors under self-help groups can avail the benefits.
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Let us see the eligiblity criteria that the applicant should fullfil for applying this scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam State.
- The household income of the applicant family should be less than 2 lakhs per annum.
- Under this scheme, the priority will be given to Widowed/Unmarried/Specially abled/Separate Female.
Applicants are required to submit all the necessary documents along with the application form. These documents include-
- Id proof of the applicant
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of resident
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Bank passbook
- Passport sized photographs
- other supporting documents as prescribed
For more details on necessary documents, applicants can contact the concerned Orunodoi Sahayaks appointed by the government for assisting the prospective beneficiary in application procedure.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Selection Procedure
Under this scheme, the amount will transfer to the beneficiary women through direct bank transfer method. This amount will be transferred every year for the next five years. Under this scheme priority will be given to women who are disabled/ widow/ divorced/ unmarried/ separated or handicapped. The following procedure will be followed for selecting the beneficiaries under Assam orunodoi scheme:-
- First, the scheme will be launched on 2nd October 2020
- The district-level monitoring committee will prepare a list of the eligible beneficiary as per the guidelines
- An undertaking will check the list of the eligible condition and cross-check the list of beneficiaries made by the committee
- A district-level monitoring committee will be set up for selecting the candidates
The district-level monitoring committee will finalise the list of the applicant submitted by the concerned authorities
- The detailed application form will be made to fill up by the eligible beneficiaries.
- The concerned authorities will also collect the bank details and other information of the beneficiaries
- After approval of the final list, the list will be uploaded to the portal
- After the cross-checking of all of the details of the beneficiaries money will be transferred to their bank account
- The beneficiary list will be reviewed after the end of each financial year to eliminate the errors.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to Assam Orunodoi Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.