Gobar Dhan Scheme 2023 Online Application Form
gobar dhan scheme 2023 online application form 2020 at sbm.gov.in/Gobardhan, farmers can apply online for Gobar Dhan Yojana to manage cattle dung and use it as compost, fertilisers in agriculture, check complete details of Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources Dhan Scheme to benefit rural people 2022
Gobar Dhan Scheme 2023
Arun Jaitley has announced a new plan by the Central Government to change the progress and direction of the village in the budget 2018-19. This scheme is named Gobar Dhan Yojana. Announcement of 2019-20 budget Arun Jaitley said that the goal of this scheme is to develop rural areas. GOBAR Dhan Yojana means Galvanized Ing Organic Bio-Agro Resource Dhan Yojana.
Farmers living in the village will get the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, farmers will be able to make compost biogas CNG from their livestock, which we also call cow dung, and from the farmland. Announcing the scheme, Arun Jaitley said that by using cow dung, farmers will be able to make compost and bio fuel.
While announcing the scheme, Prime Minister Narendra Modi also said that a scheme will free villages from open defecation. By the way the scheme will improve the standard of living of the people living in a village. In what form of movement can you use cow dung. Farmers will be able to create energy before cow dung and then they will be able to use the material produced in the fields as fertilizer. Farmers can use the energy created in different areas, such as those who used diesel and electricity in irrigation works, they will be able to do electricity savers obtained from cow dung gas. Finally, when the cow dung will be used and when it is dug out from the plot, it will be able to do it as manure.
Also Read : Pradhanmantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra
The main objective of Gobar Dhan Yojana
- The Gobar Dhan Yojana has been announced to improve rural life.
- Many people in the village still defecate in the open, with this scheme people will not even think in the open and the village will be free from thinking.
- Under this scheme, farmers living in a village will be able to use cow dung in two ways.
- By using cow dung, farmers will be able to generate energy and at the same time will be able to provide fertilizer in their fields.
- This scheme will also be able to fill the engine shortage.
- The goal of this scheme, which we also call the Galvanising Organic Bio Agro Resort Dhan Yojana, is to get more energy.
Benefits of Gobar Dhan Yojana
- The main benefit of this scheme will be to the farmers living in the village.
- In this scheme, farmers will be able to use cattle dung.
- Farmers will also be able to use husk planted in this scheme. They will not have to burn the straw.
- This scheme will increase the standard of living of the people of the village.
- The body of this scheme will also be that people will not defecate in the open.
- Farmers will get another new source.
- Farmers will be able to make both fertilizer and gas by taking advantage of the scheme.
- The energy that farmers will create under this scheme will be able to be used and used in diesel and power engine powered works.
- In the end, farmers will be able to use cow dung as manure by digging the dung plots.
Gobar Dhan Yojana Online Registration Form
The complete procedure to fill the Gobar Dhan Yojana online registration form is given below: –
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Government of India, https://sbm.gov.in/Gobardhan/.
- After this, click on the “Registration” link on the home page.
- Now online registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form, all the applicant farmers can enter personal details like name, e-mail ID, address details like full address, state / block / district / gram panchayat / village, enter registration details like USER ID, mobile number OTP code. , Password, captcha code.
Finally, applicants can click on the “Submit” button to complete the Gobar Dhan Yojana online registration form. After successful registration, applicant farmers can “login” using their username, password and click on the “Log In” button.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to Gobar Dhan Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.