Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2021 Online Form, Interest Rate
haryana mahila samridhi yojana 2021 online form msy apply for loan under mahila samridhi yojana Online Registration Application Form 2020 Eligibility Beneficiary List Features Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website hsfdc.org.in & https://saralharyana.gov.in/
Content of this Article
- 1 Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2021
- 2 Beneficiaries for Mahila Samridhi Yojana
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme
- 4 Documents Required for the Mahila Samridhi Scheme
- 5 Key Features of Scheme
- 6 Major Benefits Of the Scheme
- 7 Limit of Loan
- 8 Interest Chargeable
- 9 Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana Online Application
Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2021
Government Of Haryana is inviting online applications for Mahila Samridhi Yojana ( MSY ). This Mahila Samridhi Yojana ( Mahila Samridhi Yojana ) has been started to provide self-employment opportunities to the people belonging to the Scheduled Caste ( SC ) category. People belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) category can now apply online by filling the Mahila Samridhi Yojana ( MSY ) application form on Antyodaya Saral portal. This scheme is applicable to female only.
Eligible applicants are placed before the selection committee by the District Managers for sanction. After selection of beneficiaries, the requisite sanction is issued for grant of loan to the beneficiaries concerned. Under the visionary scheme, the government provides microfinance to women entrepreneurs hailing from marginalized sections of the society – backward classes. Designed considering the women empowerment, the flagship scheme is being implemented by a wide range of channel partners nationwide. Targeted women beneficiaries are identified and given loan either directly or in the form of Self-Help Groups (SHGs).
|Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana (MSY)|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiaries||State SC women|
|Major Benefit||Income opportunities|
|Scheme Objective||Provide Job Opportunities|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
Beneficiaries for Mahila Samridhi Yojana
SC category women can avail loans subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as explained later in the section. These loans can be availed under Mahila Samridhi Yojana for the following purposes :-
- Beauty Parlor
- Cosmetic Shop
- Dairy Farming
- Bangle Shop
- Sewing Shop
- Clothing Shop
- Tea Shop
- Papad Making
- Basket Making
- Any Other Viable The business
Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Women belong to scheduled castes.
- Applicant Age should be between 18 years to 45 years old.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- Applicant who belongs to BPL category of women will be given a grant up to Rs 10,000 under the Samridhi Yojana.
- As per guidelines issued by the Government of India, the Corporation provides loan/benefit to only those identified Scheduled Castes families whose annual family income does not exceed Rs.98,000/- in rural areas and Rs.1,20,000/- in urban areas for various assisted income generating schemes.
- SHGs and women entrepreneur from backward sections of the society are only eligible to draw the benefit of MSY loan.
- No criminal past record
Any kind of misrepresentation or fudging of data might lead to the rejection of an application.
अनुसूचित जाति के व्यक्तियों के लिए स्वरोजगार हेतु सूक्ष्म ऋण योजना एवं महिला समृद्धि योजना pic.twitter.com/ZXTZmPq1vJ
— CMO Haryana (@cmohry) July 3, 2020
Documents Required for the Mahila Samridhi Scheme
The MSY loan has been receiving an overwhelming response from the women hailing from every nook and corner of the country. There are plenty of reasons to corroborate the fact, minimal documentation is one among them. The following documents are required to avail the loan facility intended to empower women and lift their socio-economic status:
- Proof of Identity – Voter ID card
- Self-group membership ID card
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority
- Filled in the application form to obtain the Mahila Samridhi Yojna loan
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority
- Bank account book
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of residence (Electricity bill or ration card can be furnished)
As the MSY loan is intended for the backward sections, it has come to light, a substantial number of women beneficiaries have lifted their socio-economic status.
Key Features of Scheme
- Applicant should be belonging to Scheduled Castes and permanent resident of Haryana.
- She should be in the age group of 18-45 years.
- She should not have misused the previous loan obtained from the Corporation.
- The applicant should not have own any other similar unit.
- She should not be defaulter of the Corporation/bank.
- The applicant should have adequate knowledge and experience of the scheme. In case of transport vehicles (Commercial), the applicant should be having two years old valid license for driving the vehicle as the case may be on the date of making loan application.
- Preference shall be given to fresh applicants.
- The beneficiary shall be required to furnish security of the loan amount as per instructions issued vide letter No. Loans-2015/3337-57, dated 23.06.2015.
- The interest on loan shall be charged as per the scheme. In case of default in repayment of loan by the loanee , penal interest @ 4% per annum along with normal rate of interest shall be charged.
- Any other conditions that the Corporation may deem fit to stipulate while implementing schemes.
Major Benefits Of the Scheme
- The state government will provide benefits to women belonging to SC category under this scheme.
- To avail benefits under this Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana , the beneficiaries should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana helps in generating employment opportunities.
- Entrepreneurship among women will be promoted only through this MSY scheme.
- Women will be empowered and self-reliant through this scheme.
Limit of Loan
Rs. 60, 000 per Beneficiary
|1% per annum||4% per annum|
Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana Online Application
If you want to apply online for MSY, then its online process is given below: –
- First of all, you have to visit the official Antyodaya Saral Portal of Haryana Government https://saralharyana.gov.in/.
- After this, under the login on the home page, Click on the link “New User? Register Here”.
- After clicking this link, Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana online registration form will open.
- Now, register and then login using “Login ID” and “Password”. Then in the new window, click on “Apply For Services” and then click on the “View All Available Services” link. In the next window, type “Mahila Samridhi” in the search box.
- Next, select “Application for Mahila Samridhi Yojana (for Self Employment Income Generating Schemes only for Female Beneficiaries)” by HSFDC Department.
- Then Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana online application form will open.
- Here applicants can enter all their details accurately and submit a completely filled MSY application form to complete the application online process.
Note – People can apply online for the Mahila Samridhi Yojana at www.hsfdc.org.in for 45 days after the release of the MSY advertisement.
If you have any questions related to Mahila Samridhi Yojana, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will do its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.