Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2024 Online Registration
karnataka free laptop scheme 2024 online registration form/ application procedure 2023 eligibility criteria and list of required documents along with other details ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉಚಿತ ಲ್ಯಾಪ್ಟಾಪ್ ಯೋಜನೆ
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2024
The Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme was launched by the concerned authorities of the Karnataka government to provide laptops to all of the students who have passed with bright colours in their class 12th examinations. Also, certain higher education fields such as medical, engineering, etc were finalized to distribute the laptops among the students so if you are a student in Karnataka state then you can apply for Laptop Scheme to avail of the benefits very easily.
This scheme is eligible for the Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe or Other Backward Class students. The state government has spent approximately Rs 311 crore to Purchase Laptops. This scheme is beneficial for approximately 36000 SC/ ST students.
Also Read : Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Objective of the Karnataka Free Laptop scheme
The primary objective of the free laptop distribution scheme is to promote digital education in the students. Another objective of the Karnataka government is to provide technical education to those students who are not able to get it on their own due to financial crises. It is another way to encourage the brilliant students who performed well in the board examination of 12th standard. This scheme will encourage the students for higher education in the field of technology.
Features Of The Free Laptop Scheme
Under the scheme, many incentives will be provided to all of the students of the Karnataka state. Especially, the students who are pursuing professional courses from reputable colleges and Polytechnic institutes will be able to take the benefit. Over 1.50 lakh state students who belong to ST and SC categories will be benefited from the scheme. The scheme is aimed to help students belonging to ST/SC category. Laptops of around Rs 32,000 to Rs 35,000 will be provided to the students.
List Of Courses
The following courses are applicable under the scheme:-
- Medical studies
- Polytechnic colleges
- Postgraduate courses
- Studying in First Grade Colleges
Also Read : Pravasi Rojgar Online Registration
Eligibility Criteria For Free Laptop Scheme
To be eligible for the Karnataka laptop scheme you have to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- First, the applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant can be of any category or any backward category.
- The student must have passed class 12 with good grades.
Karnataka free laptop scheme registration – How to Apply
Here we are going to tell you how to apply online process for completely free laptop plan. Apart from this, people will be able to download the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Registration Form in PDF format through online mode by following the steps given below: –
- First of all, visit the official website of the Department of Collegiate Education https://dce.karnataka.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the “Laptop Scheme” tab on the official website.
- Applicants can directly click on the link here to download the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme application form – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PosJS3NEY3LhsOc-hgFxTD_IrjFt4oOY/view
- Now Karnataka free laptop registration form will open in front of you.
- Applicants can easily download free laptop PDF file and thus the application form.
- Then the candidates can enter all the details correctly to fill the application form for the free laptop scheme.
- Attach all documents with the form mentioned in the list of documents section.
- Finally, applicants have to “Submit” it to the Karnataka Educational Board.
कॉलेजों की सूची
Here is the list of colleges where laptops are supplied along with the total number. Check the area wise list of the college: –
|Like on FB
|Join Telegram Channel
|For Help / Query Email @
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.