Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana 2022 Apply Online ನೆಕರ್ ಸಮ್ಮನ್ ಯೋಜನೆ
karnataka nekar samman yojana 2022 apply online at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in silk, cotton, handloom weavers apply for Rs. 2000 assistance, check complete details here ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ನೆಕರ್ ಸಮ್ಮನ್ ಯೋಜನೆ karnataka nekar samman yojane online registration form 2021
Content of this Article
Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana 2022
The Chief Minister of Karnataka State, BS Yeddyurappa, on Monday launched a new benefit scheme called Nekra Samman Yojana. The annual monetary assistance scheme for handloom weavers was announced by the Chief Minister in May this year as a major aspect of the state’s Kovid-19 financial elimination bundle. In an occasion composed by the Handloom and Textiles Department, CM proposed the exchange of cash for the financial balance of the weavers. Apart from the annual plan, the state government had announced a one-time assistance of Rs 2,000 for the beneficiaries.
To become the beneficiary of the scheme, silk, cotton, woolen and other handloom weavers can fill the Nekar Samman Yojana online application form. People can register themselves on the official Seva Indus portal which has been developed as an initiative to deliver various schemes and services of the Karnataka State Government at the doorstep of the citizens. As per the 4th All India Handloom Census (conducted in 2019-20), 54,789 handloom weavers are registered in the state. As of 6 July 2020, 40,634 handloom weavers have registered themselves under the Seva Indus portal to become beneficiaries of the scheme.
|Name||Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka|
|Launched by||Karnataka government|
|Objective||Providing one-time help of rupees 2000|
Benefits Of Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana
The state government will provide the following benefits to the handloom weavers of the Karnataka state through the scheme:-
- 19,744 handloom weavers in the state will get annual financial assistance of two thousand rupees through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- The State Government has allocated 10.96 crore rupees under the programme.
- There are 40,634 handloom weavers registered with Seva Sindhu software.
- 37,314 applications for financial assistance have approved.
- Eligible handloom weavers will get financial assistance under Weavers Sammaan Yojana.
- Out of 1.25 lakh workers in the power loom sector, one-time financial assistance of two thousand rupees is approved for 8,897 workers.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Weaver Samman Yojana:-
- First of all the applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant must be Handloom Weaver by profession.
- The silk, cotton and woollen handloom weavers and other handloom weavers engaged in allied activities are also eligible.
Below is the complete process to apply for the weavers by filling the Karnataka Weaver Samman Yojana online registration form: –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Government of Karnataka, Sindhu, https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English.
- Then click on the link “COVID-19: NEKARSAMMANYOJANE FOR HANDLOOM WEAVERS (FOR ASSISTED ONLINE ENTRY OF APPLICATION, CONTACT THE DISTRICT OFFICE OF DEPT. OF HANDLOOMS AND TEXTILES”) on the home page.
- Now the sign up page of Nekar Samman Yojana will open in front of you.
- Here applicants have to contact the district office of the handloom and textile department. Accordingly, fill the Nekar Samman Yojana online registration form and submit it to get the plan benefits.
Official launch of Nekar Samman scheme by Karnataka CM
Under this scheme, the state government is providing financial assistance of Rs 2000 to all the weavers of the state registered with the Seva Indus portal. Under the first phase, at the time of launch, the Chief Minister transferred Rs 2000 directly to the bank accounts of 19744 weavers in the state. Annually, one time financial assistance will be provided to all registered weavers under the Seva Indus portal.
Bengaluru: Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa launches ‘Nekar Samman Yojane’ by directly transferring Rs 2,000 financial assistance to the bank accounts of 19,744 weavers in the first phase. pic.twitter.com/yn0sscexKK
— ANI (@ANI) July 6, 2020
This scheme will cost the state government of Karnataka 10.96 crore rupees every year. The scheme is a part of Rs 1610 crore of the relief package announced by the Karnataka state government on 6 May 2020.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to Nekar Samman Yojana, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.