Kisan Rath App Download – How to Use Kisan Rath Mobile Android App
Content of this Article
Kisan Rath App Download for Android Mobile – Registration as Farmer
The Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare and Rural Development, Narendra Singh Tomar has launched the Kisan Rath app on 17 April 2020. This app will reduce the difficulties faced by farmers in transporting their crops from their fields to mandi’s. By using this app both traders and farmers can easily buy and sell crops.
Farmers in India are facing difficulty in selling their agricultural produce/ Commodities. Therefore, the central government has launched the Kisan Rath mobile app. All Android phone users farmers who want to sell fruits, vegetables and other agricultural items can now download the Kisan Rath app from Google Play Store. On this App People can register as Farmer, FPO, Trader, Service Provider. In this Article, we provide you step by step process for Registration as Farmer on Kisan Rath Mobile App.
How to Download Kisan Rath App from Play Store
Farmers need to follow these given steps to Download Kisan Rath Mobile Android App from Google Playstore :
- First of all you have to go to your Android phone’s Play Store.
- Type Kisan Rath in search in play store.
- The Kisan Rath mobile app will appear as follows:
- You have to Install it on your Android Phone. Size of the App is 13 MB.
- Make sure that Your phone has required Space, other wise app will not be installed.
Kisan Rath Mobile App Specifications
Following are the Specifications of Kisan Rath Mobile App :
- Size : 13 MB
- Installs : 100000+
- Current Version : 1.5
- Requires Android : 4.4 and up
- App Offered by : NIC eGov Mobile Apps
- Developer : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register as Farmer on Kisan Rath App
Step 1 : Open the KISAN RATH App in device to access the application.
Step 2 : Then the user will be redirected to the Language Selection screen where he/she can choose a language for the Mobile Application. App is available in :
Step 3 : Choose your preferred language and click on “Next” Button. Login screen will be displayed as shown in screen below.
Step 4 : To register the account, click on “Register” link, following screen will be displayed. Here registration can be done for four Users, vis-a-vis Farmer, Farmer Producer Organisations (FPO), Traders and Service Providers.
Step 5 : Register as Farmer – PM-KISAN beneficiaries to select “Registered on PM-KISAN” and enter Aadhaar number along with other details.
Step 6 : After entering the mobile number, click on “Generate OTP” .The OTP will be sent to entered mobile number via SMS. After that User need to follow these given steps :
- Fill in the OTP received for verification of mobile number.
- Select one category between Rural or Urban.
- If category is chosen as Rural then following fields have to be filled: State, District, Block/Tehsil and Village.
- If category is chosen as Urban then following fields have to be filled : State, District, Town .
- After filling all the required fields, click on “Register” to proceed.
- A default password is sent to Registered Mobile Number as SMS and user-id will be the registered mobile number.
Note: Upon first login, user is required to change the Password received after registration. For one mobile number you can register only once.
Benefits of Kisan Rath App :
The mobile app Kisan Rath facilitates farmers and traders across the country to transport agricultural products. This will be done by connecting farmers and traders with transporters. The major benefits of Kisan Rath app are: –
- The Kisan Rath app interfaces with major transport aggregators and individual transporters to provide a wide range of transport vehicles at the required date and location, in a quick and easy way.
- This app allows for posting part-load as well as full-load requirements.
- The Kisan Rath mobile app download allows transporters to register their vehicles and provide services to farmers and traders.
- Transporters can view posted loads and respond back with their availability and quotes.
- Farmers and traders can view their posted load responses and communicate with transporters to finalize the deal.
- In addition, this Kisan Rath app will provide a rating for the transporter as soon as the journey ends. Central government. Has launched this app for sale and purchase of crops. According to the information given on the Play Store, the Kisan Rath app will facilitate farmers and traders to take their crops to the markets.
Dear Readers, You can ask your queries related to Kisan Rath App Download in the Comment Box Below. We will try to solve your queries & help you in every possible manner