Maha Jobs Portal Online Registration at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
maha jobs portal online registration 2021 2022 at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in recruitment of skilled, unskilled employees, semi skilled 80% employment to maharashtra locals jobseeker apply online check details here required documents for maha jobs portal registration how to register on maha jobs portal eligibility criteria महा जॉब्स पोर्टल ऑनलाईन नोंदणी
Content of this Article
Maha Jobs Portal Online Registration
The Chief Minister of Maharashtra Uddhav Thackeray has launched a portal on 6th July 2020 that will bridge the gap between the Industrial Units/Employers and the Workers (Domiciled: Skilled, Semi-Skilled and Unskilled). The name of the portal is ‘Maha Jobs’. Anyone can access the portal by visiting-‘mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in’. For registration on Maha Jobs portal, Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra State is required.
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) will be the nodal agency for the successful functioning of the Maha Jobs portal. The portal is a joint venture between 3 Departments of the State Government. These are the Department of Labour, Department of Industries, and the Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Department. The aim of the Jobs portal is to address the rising unemployment and layoffs that the state has witnessed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Jobs from total 17 sectors will be available under the portal, such as the Healthcare sector, IT, Logistics, Engineering, textile, etc.
Uploading Documents :
- In the uploading documents section, uploading domicile certificate of Maharashtra is mandatory
- Upload remaining documents if you have them
- Education Certificate
- Skill Certificate
List of Sectors at Maha Jobs Portal
There are 17 sectors which have been shortlisted for providing jobs at the Maha Jobs Portal, some of them are given below:-
The Maha Jobs Portal will be an interactive platform for skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled employees. Companies can register and anybody who wants a job can register online. People who wants to get either skilled or semi-skilled or unskilled jobs can now fill application form.
Maha Jobs Portal Maharashtra Registration Form
Below is the complete process to fill job seekers online registration form and make login to apply at the Jobs portal:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official Maha Jobs Portal of the Government of Maharashtra https://mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- After this, click on the “Jobseeker Registration” link on the home page.
- After this, the Job Seeker Registration Form will open in front of you.
- In the jobseeker registration form open on Maha Jobs portal, candidates have to enter their name, e-mail ID (OTP – valid through optional), domicile certificate (mandatory), mobile number (OTP and validate). Then create a strong password, enter captcha and click on the “Submit” button to complete the jobseeker registration process.
- On completion of the registration process of job seekers, candidates can login on the homepage of Maha Jobs portal using e-mail ID or mobile number and password.
- After this, after login, candidates can create their own profile. They can upload their photo (jpg, jpeg, png up to 2 mb). In addition, applicants must submit their CV / resume on the right-hand corner (PDF up to 1 MB).
- Then applicants can enter the following details such as personal information, current address, permanent address, education details (uploaded education certificate), work experience, skill details (upload skills certificate), known languages and willingness to transfer. Fill in all the details to complete your profile creation process.
Steps for Job Search / Application on Maha Job Portal
- After the profile creation process is over, you can search for a job in the ‘Search Job’ section on the MahaJob portal.
- You can apply the following filters to get results, these are skill category, select skill area, select skill subfield, skill work experience (in years), select education, location of activity located, industry , District, Taluka.
- You will get information about the companies that are currently recruited in the “Search Job” section.
- Next go to the company name and click on the View More tab.
- Apply for a job and you will get a job tracking ID.
- You can track your application in the “Applied Jobs section” using the job tracking ID and industry.
Official Launch of Maha Job Portal by CM Uddhav Thackeray
CM Uddhav Thackeray has officially launched Maha Jobs Portal on 6 July 2020 for unemployed candidates. Earlier, CM and the Industry Ministry has signed 12 MoUs with investment intention of Rs. 16,000 crore. The state government expects that industries will provide 80% jobs to the local job seekers. The Maharashtra government proposes to present the bill in the state legislature on the lines of Andhra Pradesh for reservation of 80% jobs to the locals.
The Maha Jobs Portal is an initiative to fulfill the pre-poll promise given by the Shiv Sena, NCP and Congress for reserving 80% jobs for locals. Accordingly, it was incorporated in the common minimum programme of the Maha Vikas Aghadi (MVA) government in the state.
If you have any query related to Maha Jobs Portal Registration, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.