MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal Registration 2022 Street Vendor Loan
mp gramin kamgar setu portal registration 2022 2021 mp mukhyamantri street vendor loan scheme apply online mp mukhyamantri rural street vendor loan scheme registration / application form kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in apply online for cm street vendors loan yojana check complete details here mp mukhyamantri gramin street vendor loan scheme registration gramin path vikreta loan scheme
Content of this Article
- 1 MP Mukhyamantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2022
- 2 MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal Registration
- 3 MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal रजिस्ट्रेशन के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज आधार नंबर
- 4 Beneficiaries of MP Chief Minister Rural Road Vendor Loan Scheme
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for MP Mukhyamantri Gramin Road Vendor Loan Scheme
- 6 Objective of MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal
- 7 Loan to be sanctioned by banks within 30 days
MP Mukhyamantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2022
Chief Minister Chouhan launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme’ and ‘Rural Kamgar Setu Portal’ in the ministry through video conferencing. Like urban street vendors, the government will now provide 10 thousand working capital to the rural street vendors for their work and business without interest from banks. The state government will fill the amount of interest. For this, the bank will not have to provide any security or heritage amount to the bank. No caste restrictions: After the launch of the scheme, addressing rural street vendors through video conferencing, Chief Minister Chouhan said that there will be no restrictions on caste, educational qualifications etc. in the scheme. Street vendors from 18 to 55 years of rural areas will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Hair craftsmen, handcart drivers, cycle rickshaw drivers, potters, bicycle and motorcycle mechanic, carpenters, rural artisans, weavers, washeries, tailors, workers belonging to the workman board will be able to take advantage of this scheme. The bank will approve the loan within 30 days: Chief Minister Chouhan informed that the loan case will be approved by the bank within 30 days of applying. The cases will be resolved on a first come first serve basis. The scheme will be run by the Panchayat and Rural Development Department and the nodal officer of this scheme will be the collector in the district.
MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal Registration
If you want to register on the Rural Workers Setu portal, then you have to follow the steps given below: –
- First of all, you have to go to the official rural worker portal of MP government http://kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in/.
- In a new window, enter your mobile number as you will get one time password (OTP) on this phone number.
- After registering the OTP, the Mukhyamantri Rural Road Vendor Loan Scheme registration form will open.
- Enter all the details in the registration form, open the MP CM Rural Road Vendor Loan Scheme online application form by clicking on the submit button.
- All applicants can correctly enter all the required details in the opened application form. It includes Aadhaar information, Composite information, Business information, Confirmation details section. Finally, applicants have to submit the application form to avail the Chief Minister Rural Road Vendor Loan Scheme.
- Acknowledgment will be received after submitting the application, which is preserved by printing / taking screenshots. Along with the application number on your mobile will be received as an acknowledgment.
- The application submitted by you will be verified by the concerned Rural Development Department. After getting the information right, you will be issued a letter of introduction and certificate.
- An opportunity for correction will be given if the discrepancy occurs during verification. Whose information will be given by SMS. For error correction, make the necessary modifications by entering the mobile number OTP with the help of “update” option on the portal.
- Information about issuance of identity card and certificate as a street vendor will also be given through SMS and a link to both records will also be sent so that the street vendors can download themselves.
MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal रजिस्ट्रेशन के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज आधार नंबर
- आधार से लिंक मोबाइल नंबर
- समग्र नंबर
- बैंक खाता क्रमांक
- बैक का आईएफएससी कोड
Beneficiaries of MP Chief Minister Rural Road Vendor Loan Scheme
Here is the complete list of beneficiaries of MP Mukhyamantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme (Rural): –
- Hair dresser
- Cycle rickshaw driver
- Bicycle and Motorcycle Mechanics
- Rural artisan
- The tailor
- Workers belonging to Workman Circle
Eligibility Criteria for MP Mukhyamantri Gramin Road Vendor Loan Scheme
Every applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for MP Mukhyamantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme (Rural): –
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- He should be a street vendor.
- Applicant age should be 18 to 55 years.
- People of any caste can apply because there is no caste bond.
- Applicants of any educational qualification are eligible.
- Applicant should belong to rural areas.
Objective of MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal
Under the Chief Minister Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme, the migrant laborers / small traders of the poor section of the rural areas of the state will be made available as a loan through low cost equipment or working capital bank. The benefit of the scheme will be payable only for setting up new enterprises for old enterprises and migrant workers in rural areas.
Rural migrant workers are to be imparted entrepreneurship development training through the Self Employment Training Institute for setting up a new business. After training, loan will be provided from banks for establishment of business.
Loan to be sanctioned by banks within 30 days
The Chief Minister Shri Chouhan has informed that loan will be sanctioned by banks within 30 days of submission of application. The cases will be disposed of on the first come-first serve basis. The scheme will be conducted by the Panchayat and Rural Development department and Collectors will be the nodal officer of this scheme in districts.
Helpline Number : 0755-2700800
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to MP Mukhyamantri Graminl Road Vendor Loan Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.