MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2020 Registration
mp mukhyamantri kisan kalyan yojana 2020 registration starts for farmers, existing PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries automatically enrolled, non PM Kisan beneficiaries apply at pmkisan.gov.in for Rs. 10,000 by filling application form, check name in MKKY list of beneficiaries
Content of this Article
- 1 MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2020
- 2 Highlights of MP Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- 3 Amount to be received under Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- 4 Installments available under the Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Scheme
- 5 Benefits of Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- 6 Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana eligibility condition and list
- 7 How to apply for Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana Madhya Pradesh
MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2020
The Madhya Pradesh government is now starting Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana to give financial help to the farmers and help them. This scheme has been started by linking it with the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana of the Central Government. Now the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana will also be able to take advantage of this scheme of Madhya Pradesh. Shivraj Singh Chauhan, while announcing the plan himself, has made everyone aware of the scheme.
A scheme has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to provide financial assistance to farmers. Under the scheme, the government will give money in 2 installments to the farmers directly in their account, so that the conditions of the farmers improve. This scheme is related to the PM Kisan Yojana of the Center.
Also Read : Mukhyamantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana
Highlights of MP Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, 77 lakh farmers of the state are provided two two thousand rupees in three installments every year, a total of ₹ 6000 per farmer.
- Now after the commencement of this Chief Minister Kisan Samman Kalyan Yojana, an additional financial assistance of ₹ 4000 will be given in two installments every year in two installments.
- Under these two schemes of the Central and State Government, the total amount will now be ₹ 10000.
- “Chief Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana” will benefit all farmers of the state. This scheme will prove to be a boon especially for small farmers.
- The first installment of Samman Nidhi will be distributed to the farmers under the Chief Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana from 25th September 2020, the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay.
- The farmers will get information about receiving the amount on their registered mobile number only.
Amount to be received under Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
Under the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana of Madhya Pradesh, the Madhya Pradesh government will give 4000 rupees to all eligible beneficiaries in a year. Farmers will get this amount in 2 installments. Apart from this, the farmers who get 6000 rupees under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will also get them. This means that the eligible farmers will now get 10 thousand rupees annually from the government.
प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना के तहत किसानों को जो ₹2-2 हजार की तीन किस्तों में ₹6000 मिलते हैं उसमें अब मुख्यमंत्री किसान कल्याण योजना के तहत ₹2-2 हजार की दो किस्तें और जोड़कर साल के ₹10 हजार देंगे: सीएम श्री @ChouhanShivraj #सबकोसाख #Credit4All pic.twitter.com/Fln2a4NnY4
— CMO Madhya Pradesh (@CMMadhyaPradesh) September 22, 2020
Installments available under the Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Scheme
Total farmers will get Rs 10,000 under the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana, which will be available in 5 installments. 2 installments by the state government, 3 installments by the central government.
- 4000 will be received in two installments under the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana.
- Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, 6000 rupees will be given directly to the bank account by the government in three years.
Also Read : Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- The main objective of the scheme is to double the income of the farmers, with the money, farmers will be able to take care of their family, as well as take modern goods for farming.
- Farmers buried under debt will now get a lot of benefit from financial assistance.
- Both the state and the center are running this scheme together, meaning that all the beneficiaries will be able to get a huge amount of 10,000 rupees annually.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana eligibility condition and list
- The scheme has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh only for the residents of Madhya Pradesh, so only the original residents of Madhya Pradesh will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, who are registered in this scheme, and they get its installments, will also be considered eligible for Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana and installments of money will continue to come under the scheme.
- Whatever eligibility for PM Kisan Yojana, the same will be applicable in this Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana.
- The scheme is mainly for small marginal farmers, so only those poor farmers can apply.
- To take advantage of the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana, it is necessary that the farmers have land to cultivate land in which they do farming only.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana Madhya Pradesh
It is a question in the mind of all Kisan Bhai whether a separate application has to be made to take advantage of the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana or the beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana will get the benefit without registration. Let us tell you that farmers of Madhya Pradesh will not have to make any separate application of any kind to take advantage of Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana. The farmers who are getting the installments of PM Kisan Yojana till now, now the government will start giving the installments of the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana without any application.
If you have any query related to MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2020 Online Registration, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.