MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana 2022 Apply Online
mp mukhyamantri solar pump yojana 2022 apply online mp cm solar pump yojana online registration form 2021 madhya pradesh solar pump subsidy scheme madhya pradesh solar pump yojana application form एमपी मुख्यमंत्री सौर पंप योजना
Content of this Article
- 1 MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana 2021
- 2 Objectives of MP CM Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme
- 3 Solar Pump Type
- 4 Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme
- 5 Required Documents and eligibility for Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme
- 6 MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme Online Registration form
MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana 2021
“Madhya Pradesh CM Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme” has been launched to provide solar pumps at subsidized rate to farmers for irrigation of arable land in the state of Madhya Pradesh through a grant given by the Union Government’s Ministry of New and Renewable Energy and National Agricultural Development Scheme. is. Under the scheme, a provision of up to 90 percent grant has been made by the Central Government and the Government of Madhya Pradesh for the installation of solar pumps.
Under this scheme, priority will be given to those farmers of the state who do not have electricity development where there is no permanent connection for agricultural pumps and where the commercial losses of power companies are high and transformers are removed and where the distance of farm power is It is more than 300 meters from the line or near the river, dam, where there is sufficient water available, and due to selection of crops where water pumping is more required. Under this Madhya Pradesh Solar Pump Yojana, diesel pumps will be replaced by solar pumps for irrigation by the government (In place of diesel pump, solar pumps will be installed by the government for irrigation of the field.).
Objectives of MP CM Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme
The Madhya Pradesh Solar Pump Scheme has the following objectives.
- To provide solar pumps for irrigation to farmers in areas where there is no electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- To protect ground water through irrigation with new technology and to reduce pollution caused by irrigation by pump using diesel.
- Providing solar pumps at subsidized rate to farmers to become self-reliant and to promote horticulture crops in the state.
- Helping the farmers of the state reduce the expenditure of irrigation.
- To reduce the temporary connection of electricity by the state power companies.
- To expand the agricultural area by providing irrigation pump system in the arable land of the state.
Solar Pump Type
|Solar Pump Types||Beneficiaries Farmers Contribution||Discharge (Litre per day)|
|1 HP DC Submersible||Rs. 19,000||45,600 for 30 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 45 m|
|2 HP DC Surface||Rs. 23,000||1,98,000 for 10 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 12 m|
|2 HP DC Submersible||Rs. 25,000||68,400 for 30 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 45 m|
|3 HP DC Submersible||Rs. 36,000||1,14,000 for 30 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 45 m
69,000 for 50 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 70 m
45,000 for 70 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 100 m
|5 HP DC Submersible||Rs. 72,000||1,10,400 for 50 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 70 m
72,000 for 70 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 100 m
50,400 for 100 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 150 m
|7.5 HP DC Submersible||Rs. 1,35,000||1,55,250 for 50 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 70 m
1,01,250 for 70 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 100 m
70,875 for 100 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 150 m
|7.5 HP AC Submersible||Rs. 1,35,000||1,41,750 for 50 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 70 m
94,500 for 70 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 100 m
60,750 for 100 m, Shut off Dynamic Head of 150 m
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme
The benefits of the Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme are as follows:
- Under this scheme, free solar pumps will be provided to the farmers of the state.
- The areas of the state where power distribution companies could not arrange electricity infrastructure. Due to which farmers have to make provision of temporary connection of electricity for irrigation. Farmers of such places will be given priority under this solar pump scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to such rural areas which have access to electricity but are located at least 300 meters away from the power line.
- Places near the river or dam where there is a high consumption of electricity due to the high requirement of water pumps for irrigation depending on the type of crops.
- All the farmers of the state can take advantage of this scheme and can easily irrigate their fields with the help of solar pumps.
Required Documents and eligibility for Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme
To take advantage of MP Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme, you must have the following eligibility and documents.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Applicant must have Kisan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Proof
- Land Related Documents
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme Online Registration form
To apply / register in the Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme Madhya Pradesh, you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme of the Government of Madhya Pradesh https://cmsolarpump.mp.gov.in/.
- After this, click on the link “नवीन आवेदन करें” on the home page.
- In a new window, applicants can login with their mobile number after verifying the OTP.
- After validating the OTP sent to your registered mobile number, the MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana online registration form is shown below. To proceed to this form one has to fill and save ASAP by clicking “सुरक्षित करें“.
- Once you save your information, the MP CM Solar Pump Scheme applicable online page will appear here. This section contains information filled in the previous section as well as other components that need to be filled (we have entered the information for security reasons): –
- After clicking the “Next” option in the previous step, candidates can do Aadhaar e-KYC to proceed to fill the MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana application form. The Aadhaar e-KYC window will appear as shown below. Enter Aadhaar number here and click on “Send OTP” button to verify your registered mobile number. After validating the OTP, a successful e-KYC message will appear on the screen
According to this, applicants have to verify their bank account, Samagra ID, caste declaration, measles mapping, solar pump details and complete MP Solar Pump Scheme application form to complete the application process. Click on the link – https://cmsolarpump.mp.gov.in/HowItWorks for more information on how to apply the online process.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to MP Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.