Odisha Balaram Scheme 2024 Apply Online : Loans to Landless Farmers
odisha balaram scheme 2024 apply online crop loan to landless agriculture farmers odisha balaram yojana online registration form 2023 odisha balaram scheme appliation form odisha ବଳରାମ ଯୋଜନା
Odisha Balaram Scheme 2024
After KALIA Yojana, the Odisha government has launched Balaram Yojana to provide agricultural credit of Rs 1,040 crore to farmers who are facing problem due to COVID 19 Pandemic. This Yojana was announced in a by the State Chief Secretary, Asit Kumar Tripathy. Odisha government on launched, ‘Balaram Yojana’ to provide crop loans to landless farmers. Under the new scheme Farmers, who have not any land will get loans through joint liability groups (JLGs).
Under Balaram Scheme, Odisha government has set target to provide farming loans to 7 lakhs landless farmers in next 2 years. It has set Target near Rs 1,040 crore for this scheme.The Government has decided to incentivize the Krushak Sathis and VAWs through ATMA for the formation of JLGs (Joint Liability Groups), linking them to the banks, mobilizing disbursal of credit and facilitating repayment of the loan.The Chief Secretary directed every bank branch in the state to provide at least 10 farm loans this year.Around 70,000 groups will get farm loans under the scheme this year.
Also Read : Odisha Electric Vehicle Subsidy Scheme
Odisha Balaram Scheme benefits
- Around seven lakh landless Farmers will get benefit under the scheme in the next two years.
- Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathy has directed officials to provide agricultural loans to the landless farmers through joint liability groups (JLGs).
- IMAGE will coordinate to implement the scheme at the state level. The Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will coordinate at the district level.
- Agriculture secretary Sourabh Garg said the landless farmers will get loans through JLGs which will act as ‘social collateral’.
- The scheme was designed in collaboration with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- He said that the village agriculture workers will implement the programme at the field level.
- Finance secretary A K Meena asked officials to mobilise the banking sector through the State Level Bankers’ Committee (SLBC) for extending credit support to the landless farmers and sharecroppers.
- There are around 7000 branches of different banks and PACS in rural and semi-urban areas.
Also Read : Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
To provide easy crop loans to the landless farmers, #Odisha Government has launched, ‘Balaram Yojana’ & set aside ₹1,040 Cr for the purpose. Under the new scheme, 7 lakh landless farmers will be benefitted in next two years. #OdishaCares pic.twitter.com/2R01NgkHyQ
— CMO Odisha (@CMO_Odisha) July 4, 2020
Balaram Scheme Apply Online
To apply for balaram yojana go to your gram Panchayat and contact your sarapanch for more details about yojana. Online Apply For Balaram yojana Now not available soon it’s update. Odisha Balaram yojana Online registration will start soon on official website. Keep in touch with us for latest updates.
|Like on FB
|Join Telegram Channel
|For Help / Query Email @
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to Odisha Balaram Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.