Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2024 Apply Online
odisha madhu babu pension yojana 2024 apply online registration/ application form for odisha pension yojana mbpy social security pension list transgenders, widow, old age disabled apply online process ଓଡ଼ିଶା ମଧୁ ବାବୁ ପେନ୍ସନ୍ ଯୋଜନା 2023
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Odisha 2024
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Scheme, a pension scheme has been started in the state of Odisha. To get the benefits of the scheme, the applicants have to fill the online application form and link their Aadhaar card to the social welfare link account. Madhu Babu Pension Scheme has been operated in the state of Odisha since January 2008. Under this scheme, pension is given to old, destitute, widowed women and disabled citizens of the state. The objective of implementing this scheme in the state by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik is to provide financial assistance to fulfill the basic need of citizens for social security.
In view of this objective, the pension amount has been increased by Rs 200 by the Chief Minister in January 2019. Under the scheme, the benefit of revised pension has been announced to provide pension to needy citizens by 15 February. A total of 48 lakh citizens of the state of Odisha have been included in the pension scheme. The scheme has been launched by the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of Odisha. The scheme was first revised in January 2008 with the names of two pension schemes, the Revised Old Age Pension Rules, 1989 and the Disability Pension Rules, 1985. Under this scheme, the state government will provide pension to old age people or PWD or widows.
|Name of Scheme
|Madhu Babu Pension Yojna
|Social Security Department and Disability Empowerment
|Type of Scheme
Eligibility for Madhu Babu Pension Scheme
The following eligibility is required to avail the Madhu Babu Pension Scheme.
- The beneficiary will be required to be a citizen of Odisha state.
- The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 24,000 from all sources.
- Older citizens above 60 years of age in the BPL category of the state will be able to get the benefit of pension.
- All persons with disabilities above the age of 5 years who are unable to perform their normal work due to mental, physical deformity.
- Unmarried woman above 30 years of age in BPL category, whose annual income does not exceed Rs. 24,000. Can get pension benefits.
- BPL category widow women can avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Leprosy patients with physical impairment of any age will be the beneficiaries of the pension under the scheme.
- State / District AIDS Control Society or District AIDS Prevention Unit will be able to get the benefit of Registered AIDS Patient Scheme.
Benefits of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the transgender class living in the state.
- Elder eunuchs and men and women of the state can apply in the scheme.
- Transgenders from 60 years to 80 years who apply in the scheme will be given Rs 500 per month as pension. While eunuchs above 80 years will be given Rs 900 per month.
- 500 per month will be given to elderly men and women applying for the scheme, who are between 60 and 80 years of age. Those above 80 years of age will be given a pension of Rs 900 per month.
- Due to this, all the destitute elderly living in the state will not face any problem in living.
- All elders will be able to fulfill their own needs.
- The Kinnar society will not need to spread its hands to anyone in particular.
Documents for application in Madhu Babu Pension Scheme
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Disability Certificate
- Passport size color photo
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Scheme Offline Application Form
The following steps have to be followed to apply to Madhu Babu Pension Scheme.
- Citizens of rural areas of the state will have to get the application form from the Gram Panchayat or the Village Development Officer office for applying in the pension scheme.
- Citizens of the urban areas of Odisha state have to obtain the application form from the Municipality Office.
- After filling the application form, a photocopy of all the required documents will have to be attached and submitted to the Nagar Panchayat, Gram Panchayat or Village Development Officer office.
- After this, after the eligibility check, the pension amount will be provided to the beneficiaries through a camp in the village / city on the 15th of every month.
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Scheme Apply Online
Below is the complete process to apply online by filling Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Scheme Application Form :-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of SSEPD, Government of Odisha http://ssepd.gov.in/.
- After this, click on the link “Schemes / Services” under the “Beneficiary Services” section on the home page.
- Now, the “Application for Beneficiary” page will open in front of you.
- Applicants can choose the name of the scheme as “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” and click on the “Proceed” button. Later, Madhu Babu Pension Yojana online application form will appear.
To apply online form in this MBPY, applicants have to correctly enter the information asked and upload the required certificate.
Finally, applicants can click on the “Submit” button to complete the MBPY online application process.
In order to get such pension, the beneficiaries in the prescribed form have the concerned BDO / EO. The prescribed form on MBPY is available in MBPY guidelines which can be checked through the link – http://ssepd.gov.in/system/download/mbpy%20guidelines.pdf
|Like on FB
|Join Telegram Channel
|For Help / Query Email @
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.