Odisha Nirmal Yojana 2021 Free medical Aid in All Government Hospitals
odisha nirmal yojana 2021 odisha nirmal scheme 2020 which was launched in 2018-19 is a healthcare scheme by the state government has now been extended for the period of 5 years covering 1864 health institutions ଓଡିଶା ନିର୍ମଳ ଯୋଜନା
Content of this Article
Odisha Nirmal Yojana 2021
The Government of Odisha has been running a new health-focused scheme called Nirmal Scheme since the last financial year. The scheme provides free ancillary (additional) services to people in all government hospitals and district headquarters hospitals in the state. The primary focus of the scheme will be on providing basic amenities like sanitation, security services and ensuring quality health care services for all. The scheme will strengthen the delivery of appropriate health services through the public health system.
Orissa Nirmal Yojana, launched in the last financial year, is a health care scheme by the state government, now covering 1864 health institutions in the state. Along with this the scheme has been further extended for a period of 5 years. Additionally, the government will also provide basic services such as sanitation, laundry, security and lift services at various public health care facilities. The government wants to provide universal health coverage and ensure health for all.
Also Read : Odisha Balaram Scheme
Odisha Nirmal Scheme Phase Wise & Main Components Detail
There are 3 components to this Nirmal Yojana in Orissa including clinic installations, upgradation of advanced equipment and procurement. The first 2 components will be launched in the first phase, while the third component will be launched in the third phase now.
- First Phase – In the initial phase, the government will set up new clinics in Rajdhani Hospital and upgrade the clinics which already exist: –
- Component 1: Establishment of Clinics:: The Department of Health and Family Welfare is going to establish clinics in government hospitals for the purpose of rapid treatment. Newly established clinics can be for cancer detection, sterility, family welfare, child rehabilitation, child guidance, child welfare and immunization.
- Component 2: Upgradation of services -: In the hospitals where such facilities are already available, the State Government will strengthen and upgrade these services to ensure proper treatment for the citizens.
- Second Phase – In the subsequent phase, the State Government will purchase equipment to bring facilities in the hospitals of the district headquarters: –
- Component 3: Purchase of equipment -: The government will soon make more efforts towards the purchase of advanced equipment. This will ensure world class infrastructure and facilities in the district headquarter hospitals.
Also Read : Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Official Notification for Extended Odisha Nirmal Scheme
The state government has decided to extend the Nirmal Yojana to strengthen ancillary services in public health facilities with an estimated budget of Rs 199815.46 for a period of 5 years covering 1864 health institutions. The main objectives of the expanded Nirmal scheme are given below:
- Providing a better environment for patients and their attendants in public health facilities.
- To reduce hospital acquired infections.
- To improve patients’ satisfaction at all levels.
The scheme will also include medical colleges and hospitals, Ayush colleges and hospitals, nursing schools and colleges up to PHC level.
The state government wants to improve health services in all government hospitals and district headquarters hospitals. The scheme was announced by Odisha CM, Naveen Patnaik on 7 April 2018 on the occasion of the World Health Plan.
For more details of Orissa Nirmal Yojana, visit the official website of NHM Odisha http://nhmodisha.gov.in. If you want to get help from departmental officers, visit the office address Department of Health and Family Welfare, Odisha Unit – 8 Government, Mission Directorate, NRHM, Annex Bhawan, SIHFW, Bhubaneswar-751012.
Contact Detail :
Address – Department of Health and Family Welfare, Odisha Unit – 8 Government, Mission Directorate, NRHM, Annex Bhawan, SIHFW, Bhubaneswar-751012
Phone No./ Fax – + 91-674- 2392479/80
E-Mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions related to Odisha Nirmal Yojana, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.