Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2023 Apply Online, NFBS Application Status
rashtriya parivarik labh yojana 2023 UP NFBS apply online applicaton/ registration form eligibility rashtriya parivarik labh scheme application status Samaj Kalyan Parivarik Labh Yojna UP National Family Benefit Scheme 2022
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2023 Online Application Form
Important Information : Good News !! Only Online Applications will be accepted under this scheme. National Family Benefit Scheme will be fully online from 01 April, 2023. NFBS Scheme will be totally based on Adhar Card. Amount of Financial Help under National Family Benefit Scheme has increased to Rs. 30000. More than 1.46 Lakh Families were benefited under this scheme in Year 2019-20. Read full news from Image given below…..
The National Family Benefit Scheme has been launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nathji to provide financial assistance to poor families. Under this scheme, if the only earning head of a family of the state dies (the only earning head of a family of the state dies), then the state government provided financial assistance of Rs 30000 (Then he will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 by the state government.). The social welfare department of the state has been given the responsibility of successfully running the state in Uttar Pradesh.
Under this scheme, poor families from rural and urban areas of the state will be included. Under this scheme, the government was earlier giving compensation of Rs 20000 which was increased to Rs 30000 in the year 2013 (earlier, the government was being given compensation of Rs 20,000, which has been increased to Rs 30000 in the year 2013 .) has gone . Those desirous poor families of the state who want to get help from the government under Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana will have to apply under this scheme. The beneficiary must have a bank account to get benefits by the government. Funds will be transferred to the bank account itself.
Also Read : UP Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana
Objective of National Family Benefit Scheme
As you know, who is the head of the family and he is the only person to earn money for the upbringing of the family, if he dies due to any reason, then his family should be able to earn their livelihood after his death. We have to face a lot of problems. And his family has to face its financial needs. In view of all these problems, the state government has started the National Family Benefit Scheme, through this scheme, the families of UP’s families who have died, live well for their families. To provide financial assistance of Rs. 30000. Through this Family Benefit Scheme, the beneficiary can get a good living by getting the funds and can meet his financial needs.
Eligibility Required For UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- The person applying under this scheme should be at least 18 years and maximum 70 years.
- The applicant who is from the urban area should have a family income of Rs 56,450. If you have more income than this, he cannot apply for this scheme.
- The family income of the application which is from rural area should not exceed Rs 46,080 annually. In case of excess, he cannot apply for this scheme.
- Those below the poverty line (BPL Families) can apply for this scheme.
Documents Required For UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme
- The person applying is required to have an income certificate.
- It is mandatory to have passport size photo of the applicant.
- It is necessary to give the death certificate of the earning person or his death certificate after the death of the member of the family who had earned it.
- The applicant should have an account with the bank and the account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- It is mandatory to show the Aadhaar card of the head of the earning family who has died and the applicant should also have an Aadhar card.
- After submitting all these documents to the office, all these documents are required to be verified by the applicant.
Also Read : UP Aatmnirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan
Application for Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
In this scheme you can apply online. Follow the steps given below to apply online :-
- First click on the official website of Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/.
- Now the home page of the Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh will open in front of you.
- Now click on the नया पंजीकरण option on this page.
- After clicking on this option, the application form of this scheme will open. Carefully fill the information asked in this form and attach a copy of your documents.
- After submitting the application form you will receive a registration number. Note this number and keep it. Based on this number, you can know the status of your application form.
Application status in Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Click on this link http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/Search_Pensioner_nfbs_new.aspx to know the application status of your form.
- After clicking on the link, a page will open in front of you. Fill all the information given in it.
In this way, you can know the application status of your form. More than 500 families have benefited under this scheme. The amount received by the beneficiaries has been directly transferred to their bank account.
Helpline Number : 18004190001
Important Links :
Official Website : http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/
Download Registration Form : http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/RegistrationForm.aspx
Application Status : http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/Search_Pensioner_nfbs_new.aspx
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to the National Family Benefit Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.