TN Young Advocate Welfare Scheme 2021 Apply Online
tn young advocate welfare scheme 2021 apply online tamil nadu young advocates monthly allowance scheme tamil nadu Rs. 3,000 stipend for lawyers during first 2 years of practice in Tamilnadu தமிழ்நாடு இளம் வழக்கறிஞர்கள் மாத கொடுப்பனவு திட்டம் featuresand benefits of the scheme 2020
Content of this Article
TN Young Advocate Welfare Scheme 2021
TN Young Advocate Welfare Scheme is launched by the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry. Under this scheme the Council will provide financial help to the advocates who recently passed LAW degree and started practice. To become an independent practitioner as a lawyer it will take time at least 2 to 4 years the newly passed law degree holder have to work. For the time period it is quite difficult to even meet their daily expenses. To help them on 2nd July, 2020 Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Edappadi K. Palaniswami has officially announced a new scheme for young lawyers who started practice as lawyer named “Young Advocate Monthly Allowance Scheme”.
Under Tamil Nadu Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme, Rs. 3,000 Stipend will be paid during their first 2 years of practice. All those advocates who are practicing in Tamil Nadu, are registered with the Tamil Nadu Bar Council and are also on the voter list of the state, they will be able to apply for the CM Youth Advocate Monthly Allowance Scheme. The IT department will release the Chief Minister’s Young Advocate Wazifa Scheme online application form on the law department website.
|Name of the scheme||Young Advocate Monthly Allowance Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami|
|Launched in||Tamil Nadu|
|Launched on||July 2nd 2020|
|Mode of application||Online|
Benefits of the Scheme
This scheme is beneficial for about 1500 to 2000 advocates who recently started practicing. Beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs. 3,000 per month as stipend for the period of first two years of practicing.
- The applicant shall posses Bachelor degree in Law.
- He/she should studied the said degree in a Government Law College.
- The applicant must have enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamilnadu and Puducherry.
- The applicant shall submit an affidavit attested by his/her senior advocate every six months stating that he/she is still in active practice.
- Applicant shall not exceed 30 years of age on the date of submission of application.
- Applicant is eligible for stipend of Rs.3,000/- per month for 2 years only.
- The applicant shall have an Aadhar card/Id proof.
- The applicant should be a resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Family income of the applicant should be below Rs.2.5 lakhs per annum.
- Only one member of the family can avail this stipend (“Family” means Husband, Wife and their children)
- The applicant who has completed three years of practice are not eligible.
- The applicant possessing a four wheeler in his/her name is not eligible.
- Non-practicing advocates are not eligible (Non-practicing advocate means an Advocate enrolled with Bar Council of Tamilnadu, but is not in actual practice of Law and is engaged in some other public or private job, business contract, etc.)
- The Practicing Advocate, if engaged in other business is not eligible.
Note: On inquiry, any applicant found furnishing false particulars to avail the scheme benefit, the Council will initiate disciplinary action against him, under Sec. 35 of the Advocates Act, 1961, in addition to recovery of the amount with penalty as determined by the Council.
- Bar council registration proof
- Voter card
- Aadhar card
- Qualification certificate etc.
Application Procedure for the TN Young Advocate Welfare Scheme
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of BAR COUNCIL OF TAMIL NADU & Puducherry of Tamil Nadu Government http://barcounciloftamilnadupuducherry.org/a/.
- After that click on the link “Online Application for the Monthly Stipend for Young Junior Advocates” on the home page.
- Now a page will open in front of you in a new tab.
- Read all the necessary guidelines and finally click on the “Register” button.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you. Where you have to enter all important information.
- After this, upload all the necessary documents which are mandatory.
- After filling the application form, finally click on the Submit button.
Android Mobile Application
Mobile application of Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry is also available, following steps to download the mobile app:
- First of all, you need to go to the Google Play store of your Android mobile phone.
- In Search there, you have to type “BCTNPY”.
- Just click on the install link and then the app will start downloading.
- This app is just 5.5 MB in size and requires Android version 4.1 or above to run on a smartphone.
For any queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries related to Tamil Nadu Youth Advocate Monthly Allowance Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.