UP Aatmnirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan 2021 Uttar Pradesh Gareeb Kalyan Yojana
Content of this Article
- 1 UP Aatmnirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan 2021 under PM Gareeb Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
- 2 About PM Gareeb Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan
- 3 UP Rojgar Scheme under Gareeb Kalyan Abhiyan
- 4 Atmanirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan by PM Modi
- 5 Departments Covered under Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign
- 6 Profile of Aatmanirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan
- 7 Important Rules/ Eligibility for UP Aatmnirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan 2021
- 8 Aatmanirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan Online Application
UP Aatmnirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan 2021 under PM Gareeb Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
Big News !! Central Government may extended Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana till 31 March 2022. Keep in touch with us for latest updates…..
PM Narendra Modi has launched Aatmnirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan on 26 June 2020. This UP Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana is an employment scheme specially designed to provide job opportunities to 1.25 crore residents of Uttar Pradesh. It is a part of the recently launched PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan in which the state of UP has been selected for implementation.
After the virtual inauguration of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana in Uttar Pradesh, Prime Minister Modi talked to the beneficiaries of 6 districts of the state. Women beneficiaries also share their experiences with Prime Minister Modi on employment. The new self-sufficient Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan (UP Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana) launched by PM Modi will be the largest employment generation program in the country. All Important Information regarding UP Aatmnirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan 2020 is provided in this Article….
About PM Gareeb Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan
The massive rural public works scheme or PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan was first announced at the national level by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. Its aim is to enpower returning migrant workers and rural citizens and provide livelihood opportunities. The PMGKRA scheme aims to provide employment to migrant workers and promote infrastructure by bringing together 25 government schemes in 116 districts of 5 states.
UP Rojgar Scheme under Gareeb Kalyan Abhiyan
Inauguration ceremony of PM Uttar Pradesh Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana was organized through video conferencing in the presence of UP CM Yogi Adityanath. Prime Minister Modi interacted with villagers from 6 districts of Uttar Pradesh as part of the official launch of the ceremony. Villages of all districts of Uttar Pradesh will be involved in this self-sufficient Uttar Pradesh employment campaign through Common Service Centers and Krishi Vigyan Centres.
In the official Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Abhiyan, villagers have maintained the norms of social distinction in the wake of the Covid-19 epidemic. The objective of the PM Uttar Pradesh Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana is to promote local entrepreneurship and form partnerships with industrial organizations and other organizations to provide employment opportunities.
Atmanirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan by PM Modi
The objective of the self-sufficient Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan is to create employment and entrepreneurial opportunities for the migrants returning to the state of UP. In Uttar Pradesh alone, about 3 million migrant workers returned to their native villages. There are over 25,000 migrant workers in about 31 districts of the state. PM Modi launched the self-reliant Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan employment generation scheme for migrants on 26 June 2020. Here are the main points of PM Modi’s speech: –
- PM Modi said in his address that the bravery shown by Uttar Pradesh during the corona virus crisis is commendable. The PM said that I salute the people of Uttar Pradesh. All of you have set an example for the world.
- UP’s doctors, paramedical staff, sweepers, policemen, ASHAs, Anganwadi workers, bank and post office colleagues, transport department partners, labor colleagues, all contributed with full devotion.
- The efforts and achievements of Uttar Pradesh are massive because it is not just a state, but a larger state than many countries in the world. People of UP are realizing this achievement themselves, but if you know the figures, you will be surprised even more.
- The combined population of France, Italy, Spain and the UK is equal to the population of Uttar Pradesh. More than one lakh people have died in these countries but only 600 people have died due to Covid-19 in UP.
- I am confident that other states can take inspiration from Yogi ji’s leadership, seeing how they have turned a disaster into an opportunity.
- We can say that in a way the UP government has managed to save the lives of at least 85 thousand people! Today, if we are able to save the lives of our citizens, then it is also a matter of great satisfaction. We could not expect these results by UP governments before 2017.
- Under the PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana, many works are being started in villages to increase the income of laborers.
- In the schemes related to village development, about 60 lakh people are being given employment in small industries ie MSMEs. In addition, a loan of about 10 thousand crore rupees has been allocated to thousands of entrepreneurs under the Mudra Yojana for self-employment.
- PM Modi also held talks with some migrant workers of Jalaun, Bahraich, Gonda districts to take stock of the assistance received from the government during the lockout and to generate employment at the local level.
- Before launching the initiative, PM Modi said in a tweet that the aim of the self-reliant Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan is to provide employment opportunities to migrant workers as well as to promote local entrepreneurship.
- CM Yogi Adityanath said that during the Covid-19 crisis, “The way the Prime Minister has shown the direction to the country and has given the message of two darling is very commendable. Following a similar direction, Uttar Pradesh is working for the welfare of its workers by giving them employment. This step has been taken under Prime Minister Modi’s dream of self-reliant India.
- CM Adityanath said that the Uttar Pradesh government has successfully completed the skill mapping of over 3 lakh migrant workers. Between those mappings, a large number of workers worked as construction laborers in cities and in the real estate sector. Others include tailors, drivers and household sweepers.
As part of the Atma Nirbhaar Bharat initiative, tool-kits will be distributed to 5,000 workers. These workers include, among others, illegal, tailors, barbers, carpet weavers, soap makers, banners and textile laborers.
Departments Covered under Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign
Self-reliant Uttar Pradesh employment is a very big scheme, so all government departments need to be involved to make this type of scheme successful, so we are giving you information about some departments which together to make this scheme successful. These Departments are :
- Rural development department
- Panchayati Raj
- Road Transport and Highways
- Drinking Water and Sanitation Department
- Environment department
- Petroleum and Natural Gas
- New and renewable energy
- Road construction department
- Telecom sector
- Agriculture Department
All these departments will play an important role in making this self-reliant Uttar Pradesh Employment Scheme a success. CM Yogi Adityanath had already issued orders to the authorities for mapping these 1.25 crore people; In which skill mapping of workers was done and information was gathered about who has what skills. On the basis of which he will be given work.
Profile of Aatmanirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan
Loan Distribution – 3226 crore loan disbursements will be made to 1.11 lakh new units.
Appointment letter – 1.25 lakh workers will be provided appointment letters from private construction companies.
Self Dependent India Package – Loan of Rs 5,900 crore will be disbursed to 2.40 lakh units under Self Reliant India.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana – 5000 artisans will be distributed kits under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana and ODOP.
Dialogue Program – Dialogue will be done with the beneficiaries of 6 districts.
Important Rules/ Eligibility for UP Aatmnirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan 2021
To avail the self-reliant Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Yojana, people must follow the following conditions:
- The citizen taking advantage of this scheme should have Domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- It is also mandatory for the person to have an Aadhaar card.
- The working citizen will also have to show his residence certificate which will confirm whether he is a citizen of the state or not.
- Only people under 18 years of age or above can avail benefits under this scheme.
- Workers will be given work based on their skill.
- Skill Mapping of Workers will be done, based on that Job will be provided.
Aatmanirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan Online Application
Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan online application details are not yet available, however, the state government may soon launch a new portal for online application under the Atma Nirbhar UP Rojgar Abhiyan. As soon as the details for the online application are available, we will update it.
Dear Readers, You can ask your queries related to UP Aatmnirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan 2021 in the Comment Box Below. We will try to solve your queries & help you in every possible manner.