UP Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana 2024 Application Form
up naveen rojgar chatri yojana 2024 application form/ registration apply online for navin rojgar chhatri yojana new employment umbrella scheme for SC / ST category people by cm yogi adityanath funds of rs. 17.42 cr online to 3,484 people under pandit deendayal upadhyay swarojgar yojana 2022 check details here
UP Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana 2024
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath ji inaugurated the new employment umbrella scheme through video conferencing at a function organized on 18 July 2020 on Kalidas Marg. On the occasion of the inauguration of this scheme, the Chief Minister also transferred an amount of Rs 17 crore 42 lakh to the accounts of 3,484 beneficiaries of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Swarozgar Yojana. Through this amount, work will be done to provide employment opportunities to the beneficiaries.
The Chief Minister has targeted to provide financial assistance of 7.50 lakhs to scheduled caste families through this scheme. Under the Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana, the Government of Uttar Pradesh will provide a loan in the form of self-employment as well as a grant amount to scheduled caste beneficiaries. The funds being provided under the Uttar Pradesh New Rojgar Chhatri Yojana can be used for groceries, generator sets, laundry and dry cleaning, cyber cafes, tailoring, banking carpentry, tent houses, cow farming.
Also Read : PM SVANidhi Yojana Online Application Form
|Name of the Scheme
|UP Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana
|By Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
|Displaced and unemployed workers
|Helping Scheduled Caste workers for self-employment
UP Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana
Describing the running of schemes for Dalits and Scheduled Castes as very important, the Chief Minister said in his address that the right balance can be brought in the society only by economic development of the people belonging to the Dalits and the underprivileged. Only through such schemes can the people of this class be firmly connected with the country’s economy and mainstream.
The Chief Minister said that even in such a situation, our government is able to pave the way for economic prosperity and financial independence of all people, this effort is being taken forward with full commitment. On this occasion, I am happy that the Social Welfare Department has done the work of covering nearly three and a half thousand families with schemes worth Rs 17 crore 42 lakh, but this is the beginning.
The Chief Minister tweeted and said that today I have got an opportunity to communicate directly with about 3,484 beneficiaries of 6 districts. I am delighted that our beneficiaries belonging to the Scheduled Castes in the New Employment Umbrella Scheme 2020 are paving the way for economic independence through self-employment. This is a very good effort. I heartily congratulate all these beneficiaries and express my best wishes to all of them.
Benefits of UP New Employment Umbrella Scheme
- Under this scheme, work will be done to provide financial benefits to the poor, laborers and Dalits belonging to Scheduled Castes.
- The funds received under the new Employment Umbrella Scheme Uttar Pradesh can be used only for groceries, generator sets, laundry and dry cleaning, cyber cafes, tailoring, banking correspondents, tent houses, cow-rearing etc.
- For the successful implementation of Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana by the Honorable Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, an amount of Rs.17.42 crores has been transferred to the accounts of 3,484 beneficiaries.
- The state government is committed to employing and accommodating workers through successful implementation of the scheme.
- In addition to the loan amount given under Deendayal Upadhyay Swarojgar Yojana, the amount of grant will also be provided.
Also Read : UP Aatmnirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan
Important Points of Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana
- There are more than 18 thousand bank branches of various banks in Uttar Pradesh, about 36 thousand people will be benefited through them.
- On the occasion of inauguration of the scheme by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath it was stated that each bank branch will have to provide loans to at least two SC / ST and women beneficiaries.
- Under this Naveen Rojgar Chatri Uttar Pradesh, priority will be given by the state government in helping the poor people of the Scheduled Castes through financial assistance.
- Through this assistance, self-employment opportunities will be made available to the poor of the scheduled castes.
- Along with this, the state government will also provide benefits of other welfare schemes for the workers, besides linking them with employment and self-employment.
Uttar Pradesh Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana eligibility criteria and necessary documents
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- This scheme can be availed only by the permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
How to apply online in Naveen Rojgar Chatri Scheme?
All those interested people who want to apply to take advantage of this scheme will have to wait a little longer. The scheme has been launched recently by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. At present, no information or direction has been issued by any department regarding the application of this scheme. In case of any government department sharing information regarding this scheme, we will update you through our website.
|Like on FB
|Join Telegram Channel
|For Help / Query Email @
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to UP Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.