UP Ration Card 2023 Apply Online APL, BPL Form Download
up ration card 2023 apply online up ration card online form uttar pradesh new rashan card form pdf download up bpl apl ration card form up patra ghrasti antyonday ration card online offline registration 2022 up ration card correction form uttar pradesh rashan card online form status https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx
UP Ration Card 2023 Apply Online Form
Important Information: Good News !! New Process has applied for Online or Offline Ration Card Card. Applicants can apply for New Ration Online from CSC Centre, Ration Card Correction will also done online. For Offline, Applicants have to fill Form & submit it at Supply Department. Read full news below….
Ration cards will now be made online in Uttar Pradesh. For this, any resident of UP can apply with the necessary documents by visiting his nearest public service center. The old ration card will also have to be applied online for modification. More information is given below…..
In Uttar Pradesh, the economically weaker people who are below the poverty line do not get food to eat in sufficient quantity. Those people make ration ration like wheat, rice, which is sent to every city and every village by the government by making a new ration card. You can get sugar etc. at very cheap rates through ration card. Those citizens of Uttar Pradesh who do not have ration card, all citizens can make their new ration card through online application of UP Ration Card. People of the state whose age is 18 More than those people can apply by filling the UP Ration Card Application Form.
In order to get a ration card for the people of the state, the gram panchayat and the municipality have to go round and waste of time and also face many difficulties. In view of all these things, the UP government has applied the UP ration card online Has started the process of People making ration cards through this scheme will not have to face any problem and through the online application process, all the people will be able to get a new ration card. Under this scheme, interested beneficiaries can apply for ration card online at home.
Also Read : UP Mukhyamantri Udyami Mitra Yojana
Types of ration cards
APL Ration Card – These ration cards have been issued to the families of the state who are living above the poverty line. Those people can get their APL ration card made. APL ration card holders will be provided 15 kg ration per month by the government.
BPL Ration Card – This ration card has been issued to the families of the state who are living below the poverty line. The annual income of BPL ration card families should not exceed Rs. 10,000. The government will provide 25 kg ration per month to these BPL ration card holders.
AAY Ration Card – This ration card has been issued to those families of the state. Those who are living their lives in extreme poverty. Families with this ration card will be provided 35 kg of ration per month.
Eligibility criteria for applying UP Ration Card
- The applicant must be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- It is also necessary for the applicant and his family members to have an Aadhaar card.
- Your family should be living below the poverty line.
- The applicant should not be the owner of a two wheel three wheel four wheel vehicle.
- The applicant or any family member should not be working in any government post.
Documents required for UP Ration Card
- Copy of Aadhaar card of all family members.
- Gas connection copy.
- Bank account copy.
- Voter ID Card (Head of Family)
- Photo of the head of the family
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card offline?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Food Department, after which you will have to download the application form from the official website or you can also get the ration card application form from the nearest regional office of the Food Department.
- After this, all the information asked such as Aadhar card number, mobile number etc. will have to be filled in correctly and all your documents have to be compiled with the application form.
- Then the application form has to be submitted to the officer of the office of your regional food department. In this way, residents of Uttar Pradesh can fill the offline application form and take advantage of the scheme.
How to apply for UP Ration Card online?
Under the UP Ration Card Scheme, if the interested beneficiaries want to apply online, then the process of applying is phased below. All the beneficiaries should read the online process carefully and take advantage of the scheme.
- First of all check the eligibility criteria for UP Ration Card Scheme. Collect all the documents in a special way as the government has updated the ration card online application form process.
- To register under the UP Ration Card online application, go to the Regional Life Service Center.
- After this, submit all your documents to the agent of Jan Seva Kendra. The CSC agent will fill your application form through documents.
- Then your application form will be sent to the Food Department of Uttar Pradesh. After verification of all documents and application forms by the Food Department office officer, your application will be provided by the department.
- After giving the application form, your name will be added to the UP Ration Card beneficiary list. In this way your online application will be done.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to UP Ration Card, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.