UP Ration Card New List 2023 APL BPL List Online District wise
up ration card new list 2023 2022 search Find UP Ration Card by Name Check UP Ration APL BPL Card List 2022 nfsa.up.gov.in UP Rashan Card Uttar Pradesh State Ration UP Card List 2020 fcs.up.nic.in BPL Antoday and APL Search Name in Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List kaise dekhe
Content of this Article
- 1 UP Ration Card New List 2023 APL BPL Antyodaya Card
- 2 Types Of Ration Card in UP
- 3 Benefits of ration card
- 4 Price of food items under ration card scheme
- 5 Eligibility for UP Ration Card and necessary documents
- 6 UP Ration Card List Online
- 7 UP New Ration Card How to find your name in NFSA eligibility list?
UP Ration Card New List 2023 APL BPL Antyodaya Card
Important Information : Big News !! The distribution of ration for Antyodaya and eligible household card holders of the state will be done from 01 to 03 February 2023. Central Government has extended PM Gareeb Kalyan Scheme. Now Free Ration will distribute till 31 December, 2023. Free Ration Distribution in UP will not be done, Ration Card Holders have to pay for Ration. Only Rice will be given Free to Poor Ration Card Holders. Stay connected with us for more information….
Good News !! Ration cards will now be made online in Uttar Pradesh. For this, any resident of UP can apply with the necessary documents by visiting his nearest public service center. The old ration card will also have to be applied online for modification. Apply Online from link below…
Before the UP Ration Card online process, the people of Uttar Pradesh had to walk around the gram panchayat and municipality to get their name in the ration card list to get the ration card and had to face a lot of difficulty but now the state’s interested Residents can easily get ration cards made through online process and can also see their name in the list.
All the families in the state are classified in the APL, BPL, AAY (Atyodaya) list. According to the economic status and income of these categories, APL, BPL, ration cards are made. According to the new ration card list released by the Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department, the beneficiaries can download the UP ration card list according to the district-wise, block and panchayat. The beneficiaries whose names will be available in the list will be able to get all the food items listed by the government on monthly basis from their respective food distributors.
Also Read : Pravasi Rojgar Online Portal
Types Of Ration Card in UP
The UP Ration Card has been made by the state government through three categories. First APL Ration Card Second BPL Ration Card, AAY Ration Card.
- The BPL Ration card has been issued to the families of the state who are living below the poverty line. The annual income of BPL families should not be more than 10000. Through this ration card people of the state can buy up to 25 kg of food grains at affordable rates.
- APL Ration Card has been issued for those families of the state who are living above the poverty line. The APL ration is provided to these families of the state by the state government, through these APL rations, people of the state can get grains up to 15 kg per month at subsidized rates from the ration shop.
- The AAY Ration Card has been issued for those families who are very poor and have no income. Ration cards are issued on the basis of the income of the people. Through this ration card, a family can buy up to 35 kg of grain at a cheaper rate from the ration shop every month.
Benefits of ration card
- People of the state can apply to get a driving license through ration card.
- Ration cards can also be used as your identity.
- Through this, the poor people of the state can get food items sent by the government like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene etc. at concessional rates.
- Uttar Pradesh Ration Card can also be used at the time of admission in school.
- These three ration cards are made according to the economic status and income of the people.
- People who have applied for UP Ration Card can see the status of their card in the new ration card list right from their home.
- BPL card holders are given exemption in government jobs and family children also get scholarships in schools.
Price of food items under ration card scheme
- Wheat- Rs.2 per kg
- Rice- Rs.3 per kg
- Sugar- Rs.13.50 per kg
Eligibility for UP Ration Card and necessary documents
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Old electricity bill
- Gas connection
UP Ration Card List Online
Those who want to find their family name in APL and BPL list, then they can check eligibility according to the method given below.
- First go to the official website of the Food Department https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx.
- • Go to the NFSA option on the home page of the official website and click on the Beneficiary List of the NFSA.
- After clicking, the district wise list of UP ration card will open on a new computer screen.
- After opening the district-wise list, you have to click on the option of your district according to the district of the area. After clicking on your lost district, the details of a new list will open in front of you.
- Then you have to click on the eligibility list of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card NFSA according to the urban and rural area.
- Then after selecting the urban and rural list, the list of names of shopkeepers giving ration will appear, after which you will have to select your ration shopkeeper. After selecting the shopkeeper, a list will be made according to the names of all the candidates registered at that shop.
- After this, you have to find your name in the UP Ration Card List. After getting your name, if you want to see the name of all the people in your family, then you have to click on the option of the candidate’s name and then you can see the name of all the people of your family.
- In this way, all the desired beneficiaries can find their name in the UP Ration Card List.
UP New Ration Card How to find your name in NFSA eligibility list?
If you wish, you can find your name in the new ration card list by providing all your ration card details directly. To help you in this, we have provided the whole process in simple steps with the help of pictures. Follow the steps given below –
- Go to the official website (https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx).
- Click on बीपीएल / अंत्योदय कार्ड खोजे.
- After opening the page, you have to fill the details like district, gram panchayat, card type etc.
- After entering the details click on the “Find” button.
If all your details match the data of the digital ration management system database, you can see your name in the list.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to UP Ration Card New List, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.