West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2023 Online Registration
west bengal karma sathi prakalpa scheme 2023 online registration application form for unemployed to get Rs. 2 lakh loan, 1 lakh jobless youths to benefit every year for employment generation projects, Rs. 500 crore sanctioned for this major self employment scheme to create job opportunities পশ্চিমবঙ্গ কর্মা সাথী প্রকালপা প্রকল্প 2022
West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2023
To figure out the unemployment statistic of the Bengal state, the Government of Bengal state have come up with the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme. In this article today, we will share important details about this scheme which has been launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal state that is Mamata Banerjee. The scheme was launched recently in a press conference by the finance minister of the state that is Mr Amit Mitra. Through the implementation of the scheme, the incentive will be provided to the young youth of West Bengal State who is not able to gain employment opportunities.
On the occasion of international youth day, the chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee launched Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme. Through this scheme around 1 lakh, unemployed youth of West Bengal will get soft loans and subsidies so that they can become self-reliant. The chief minister of West Bengal has also pointed out that when the unemployment rate was 24% in India at that time the unemployment rate in West Bengal has been reduced by 40% and she also said that the youth of West Bengal has led the nation in past many times and it will continue to do so in future. Through the implementation of this scheme, the youth of West Bengal will get employment opportunities.
Also Read : WB Chaa Sundari Scheme Apply Online
Key Features of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
The educated youth of west Bengal have to move to other big cities of the country in search of job. The state has labor and great minds that can start or run big businesses but due to lack of opportunity, they have to move to other states. So instead of making their state rich the people of WB are working for other people and making another state prosperous. The country-wide lockdown has forced these people to come back to their homes.
At this time if a state launches soft loans schemes for its educated youth to start a business that shows how a state wants its people to stay here and work in their motherland. When someone starts a business then he creates job opportunities for others too.
- In this scheme, the state government has released a budget of 500 crores to provide help to the youth of the state.
- This scheme is only for the educated youth of the state.
- Applicants must belong to West Bengal and must be a permanent resident to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Approx 1 lakh young people will get benefited from this scheme.
- The duration of repayment of the soft loan will be three years.
Objective Of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
The main objective of WB Sathi prakalpa scheme 2020 is to provide loans to unemployed youths of West Bengal State so that they can get some kind of employment by starting some new business. Through the implementation of this scheme the unemployment rate will reduce and people will get employment which will improve their financial condition and self dependence.
আন্তর্জাতিক যুব দিবসে পশ্চিমবঙ্গ রাজ্য সরকারের নতুন ঘোষণা – যুব সম্প্রদায়ের জন্য – ‘কর্ম সাথী প্রকল্প’ – এই প্রকল্পের মাধ্যমে এক লক্ষ যুবক সফট্ লোন এবং অন্যান্য সুবিধা পাবেন।একদিকে দেশের বেকারত্ব যখন সর্বোচ্চ ২৪% তখন এই রাজ্যেই বেকারত্বের হার কমেছে ৪০%।#InternationalYouthDay pic.twitter.com/PNxyke4IzO
— Banglar Gorbo Mamata (@BanglarGorboMB) August 12, 2020
Benefits Of Karma Sathi Prakalpa
There are many benefits of the scheme which has been launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal state that is Mamata Banerjee. Through the implementation of this scheme, loans will be provided to the young youth of West Bengal State. The loans will be provided up to rupees 200000. Through these loans, the young youth of our country will be able to gain some employment opportunities as per their interest and desire. Through the loans provided to the unemployed youth, they will be able to create an environment that will provide them with good jobs and opportunities. They can also start their own business which will be appreciated and supported by the concerned authorities of the government in West Bengal State.
Also Read : Pravasi Rojgar Portal Online Registration
Incentives Under The Scheme
- This scheme has been started by the concerned authority of the state, through which a loan of about 200000 rupees will be provided every year.
- So far 1 lakh beneficiaries have been selected as beneficiaries by the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme.
- About 500 crore rupees have been completed by the state government for this scheme.
- The scheme has been launched as a major initiative in the press conference by the Government of West Bengal.
In order to avail of this scheme, the applicants have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria which are as follows.
- Only permanent youth of West Bengal are eligible to avail of this scheme.
- This scheme has been started with the objective of making unemployed youth self-reliant through their own business.
- Only unemployed youth who have passed at least 10th or 12th standard are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- 10 V or 12 V Marksheet
- Residence Certificate
- Passport size photo
WB Karma Saathi Prakalpa Application Form
Here is the complete procedure to apply online for WB Karma Sathi Project Project: –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of West Bengal government https://wb.gov.in/government-schemes.aspx.
- On the homepage, click on the “Apply Now” button and the application form will be displayed on the page screen.
- Now enter the required details (enter all the details like name, father / husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload the document.
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit the application.
- What is WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme?
It is a scheme launched by the Government of West Bengal by which unemployed youth are provided loans for self-employment.
- What is the incentive amount under this scheme of the West Bengal government?
Under this scheme, a loan of Rs. 2 lakh will be provided by the state government to all eligible applicants for self-employment. A target has been set to benefit about 1 lakh unemployed youth through this scheme.
- Can unemployed girls who have completed their education also avail of this scheme?
Yes, all unemployed girls can also avail of this scheme?
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.