Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana 2023 Application Form
atal bimit vyakti kalyan yojana 2023 application form esic yojana for insured employees check esic yojana eligibility अटल बीमित व्यक्ति कल्याण योजना पात्रता लिस्ट atal bimit vyakti kalyan yojana registration atal insured welfare scheme अटल बीमित व्यक्ति कल्याण योजना आवेदन फॉर्म 2022
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana 2023
The unemployment rate is increasing in our country. Especially due to the Corona period, many people have lost their jobs. Keeping this in mind, Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana has been started by Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Under Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana, all those employees who work in organized sectors, if they lose their jobs, then in this situation they are provided financial assistance for 24 months by ESIC. All those employees who are insured under ESIC can take advantage of this scheme. This financial assistance will be provided to them according to their salary. Whose information we will give you in this article. The financial assistance provided by ESIC will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Also Read : PM Poshan Shakti Nirman Yojana
Latest Update for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana was launched to provide unemployment allowance to the insured persons at 50% salary for 3 months. The benefit of this scheme can be availed by unemployed citizens who have lost their jobs due to some reason. The scheme is operated through the Employees State Insurance Corporation. Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana was launched on 1st July 2018 for 2 years. On 10 September 2021, it has been decided to extend the period of this scheme for another one year.
- Now the benefit of this scheme will be provided till June 2022. This decision was taken in the 185th meeting of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. The meeting was presided over by Union Labor and Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav.
- Since the launch of this scheme, 43299 beneficiaries have been benefited in the period up to March 18, 2021. For which an amount of Rs 57.18 crore has been spent by the government.
Changes made due to the Corona period
As we told you that under the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana, if an insured person loses his job, he will be provided financial assistance. This financial assistance was earlier 25% of the salary. Which has been increased to 50% of the salary. Earlier, financial assistance was provided within 90 days of job loss. Which has now been reduced to 30 days. And earlier this amount used to come to the old employer and pass from the employer to the employee. Now this amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s account through ESIC. All these changes have been made in view of the corona virus infection in India. Due to which many people have lost their jobs and they are facing financial crisis.
Purpose of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to those people of organized sector who have become unemployed due to some reason. Through this scheme the financial condition of the unemployed employees will improve. And he will be able to find job according to his qualification. Along with this, in case of unemployment, he will be able to support his family financially.
Who can avail the benefit of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana?
The benefit of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana can be availed only by the person who is insured for a minimum period of 2 years. And the insured must have worked for at least 78 days before becoming unemployed. If a person does not fulfill these two conditions then he will not be able to take advantage of ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana. At least 35 lakh employees will get benefit through this scheme.
Who will not be able to take advantage of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana?
- The person who has been removed from the company due to any reason will not be able to take advantage of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana.
- If any criminal case has been registered against any person, then he too will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Interested retirees will also not be able to take advantage of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana.
- All those people who have already taken the benefit of this scheme will not be able to take advantage of this scheme again.
Benefits and Features of ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- Financial assistance will be provided to all those employees who have become unemployed through Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana.
- The scheme is administered by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
- All organized sector employees are covered under Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by the employees only once.
- If the employee is fired due to any reason then he cannot avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Financial assistance will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the beneficiary to be insured for at least 2 years.
- ESIC has increased the funeral expenses to be paid on the death of the Life Assured from the present Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000.
- The claim period under ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana has been reduced from 90 days to 30 days.
- In the event of unemployment, earlier the financial assistance was 25% of the salary, which has been increased to 50%.
- 35 lakh employees will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- If a person has taken a willing retirement, you will not be able to take advantage of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana.
Eligibility of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- To apply under this scheme, it is mandatory for a person to be unemployed.
- The insured must be in insurable employment for a minimum period of two years.
- The Life Assured should not have contributed less than 78 days during each of the preceding four periods.
- Contribution in respect thereof must be paid or payable by the employer.
- The contingency of unemployment should not result in any punishment for misconduct or redundancy or voluntary retirement.
- The insured person’s Aadhaar and bank account should be linked with the insured’s data base.
- If the IP is working for more than one employer and is covered under the ESI scheme, he will be treated as unemployed only while he is unemployed with all the employers.
- The applicant should not avail any similar benefit admissible under the provisions of any other Act.
- IP will be eligible for medical benefit as he is availing this relief under the Act.
Claim Process under Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
EIC Corporation’s Atal Bimit Vyakti Yojana provides cash compensation to the insured persons in the event of unemployment. At present, under this scheme 50% of the average earning of the insured is paid in case of unemployment for a maximum period of 90 days subject to certain contribution conditions. It was brought to the notice of ESIC that in some cases employers have removed their employees from the rolls after a few months of termination of service.
The SI contribution for these employees was also recorded in the system by the employers during this period. The insurance scheme as a relief is available only in case of unemployment of the insured persons and the employees terminated from service under this scheme are ineligible for relief.
Also Read : Pradhanmantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra
State wise details of claims and payments made under Atal Bimit Yojana
|State/Union Territory||Total claims received||Accepted claims||
|Jammu & Kashmir||260||165||1480306|
How to apply for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana?
- Interested beneficiaries who want to apply under this Atal Insured Persons Welfare Scheme, then they have to first go to the official website of ESIC https://www.esic.nic.in/. Then a form has to be downloaded.
- After this this form has to be filled and then this form will have to be submitted in the branch of ESIC. With this form, you will have to get an affidavit of Rs 20 on a non-judicial paper from a notary, in which forms AB-1 to AB-4 will have to be submitted.
- Online facility is about to start for this, you can visit the official website to get more information related to the scheme.
Procedure for filing of Grievance
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation https://www.esic.nic.in/.
- After visiting the website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to look in the Services section.
- Here you have to click on the option of Grievance Redressal.
- In this way some guidelines will come openly in front of you.
- You have to read these guidelines carefully
- After reading carefully, you have to click on the Proceed button.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you
- On this page you have to look in the section of Grievance.
- Here you have to click on the option of Lodge Public Grievance.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you
- You have to login on this page
- After login, the Grievance form will open in front of you
- You have to enter all the information asked in this form carefully.
- After entering you have to click on submit button.
- In this way your grant will be registered.
Contact Details :
- Toll Free Number- 1800112526
- Email- [email protected]
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.