Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2023 Online Registration
haryana free tablet yojana 2023 for govt. school students, class 8, 9, 10, 11, 12th students to get android tablets for online education, muft tablet yojana to promote digital learning, check complete details here हरियाणा फ्री टैबलेट योजना 2022
Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2023
Chief Minister of Haryana has started the Haryana Tablet Scheme, keeping in mind that the students studying in government schools of his state are facing difficulties in their studies during this corona period. This scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister on November 28 through Twitter. Under this scheme, free tablet will be provided by the state government to the students of class 8th to 12th studying in government schools of Haryana state. so that he can do his studies sitting at home
Under this scheme, the Haryana government will provide free tablets only to the children of class 8th to 12th studying in government schools. Under this Haryana Free Tablet Yojana, the government will provide free tablets to the children of all classes like SC, ST, OBC etc. studying in government school. But all the students can use this tablet for studies only till they pass class 12th. After passing class 12, all the students will have to return this tablet to the school. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this Haryana tablet scheme, then they have to apply under this scheme. The tablet will be provided to the children only after applying.
Also Read : Haryana Free Laptop Yojana
Objective of Haryana Tablet Scheme
As you all know that all schools have been closed due to corona virus, that is why children studying in government schools are not able to study. Keeping this in view, the state government has formulated the Haryana Tablet Scheme. Under this scheme, free tablets are provided by the state government to the children of class 8th to 12th studying in government schools of Haryana state. So that all the children of government school can complete their education. By getting the facility of tablets through this scheme, children of government schools will also be able to get the benefit of digital education. Through this digital education, the children of the state will develop and they will not have any problem in getting education.
Also Read : Mistry Haryana Portal Online Registration
Benefits and Features of Haryana Tablet Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the students of class 8th to 12th studying in government schools of the state.
- Under the Haryana Tablet Scheme 2022, the government will provide free tablets to the children of all classes like SC, ST, OBC, Minorities etc. from class 8th to 12th in the government school of the state. So that he can complete his education online.
- Through this tablet, all the students of government schools will be able to get online education through this tablet sitting at home.
- Digital Library will already be installed in this tablet. And at the same time, digital books and various types of tests, videos and other things will be given to the children in the form of pre-loaded content in this tablet. All this feature in tablet.
- Based on the courses and classes of the children.
- Through this tablet, children of classes 8th to 12th of government schools will also be able to give their exams online.
Haryana Free Tablet Yojana Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana State.
- Under this scheme, only children up to class 8th and 12th studying in government school of Haryana state will be considered eligible.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the students of government schools.
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Evidence of the class in which you are studying
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Haryana Free Tablet Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.