UP Dhan Kharid Registration 2023 MSP of Rice/ Paddy Crop
up dhan kharid registration 2023 2024 apply online kisan registration उत्तर प्रदेश धान खरीद किसान पंजीकरण 2023-24 up dhan kharid kendra list ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन धान खरीद हेतु किसान पंजीकरण लाभ धान क्रय केंद्र मानक शिकायत की जानकारी uttar pradesh paddy purchase kisan registration
UP Dhan Kharid Registration 2023 – Check MSP
UPDATE : Government has made target to buy 70 Lakh Matric Ton Paddy this year. In Eastern UP, Dhan Kharid will start from 01 November, 2023. Dhan Kharid in Western UP has started from 01 October, 2023. Dhaan Kharid Registrations in Uttar Pradesh has started from 01 July 2023. For the convenience of the farmers, 4000 purchase centers are being operated in the state. MSP for Common Paddy is Rs. 2183 & Grade A is rs. 2203 per quintle. Farmers can do Dhan Kharid Registrations from link below….
On behalf of the Food and Logistics Department, the procurement of paddy at the procurement centers will start from October 01, which will run till February 2024. This time the support price of paddy has been fixed at Rs 2183 per quintal and Grade A at Rs 2203 per quintal. were determined. The registration of farmers for the sale of paddy at the purchasing centers can start from August on the Food Department portal. The registration will be done on the basis of OTP number. Registration facility will be available at government procurement centers. Now dirty and wet paddy will not be returned from the paddy purchasing centers.
The government has asked all paddy centers to keep standard sample of paddy, so farmers will be given enough time to dry and clean the paddy. Farmers can complain to the Regional Marketing Officer if they are dissatisfied. Mandi Parishad will pay Rs. 20/- per quintal will be paid online directly in the account.
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has started a new scheme for the farmers. Under this scheme, farmers can register online to sell their paddy sitting at home. The main objective of this scheme is that farmers can easily sell their paddy. The government is also procuring paddy from the farmers at good prices, which is benefiting them a lot. To take advantage of this scheme, you have to register online. After online registration, any farmer can sell paddy online sitting at home.
Also Read : Kisan Rath App Download
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Paddy Purchase Kisan Yojana
Earlier, farmers had to work hard in the field and roam far and wide for the right price of their grains, which cost them a lot and also waste time. And if the right price was not found even by going to the mandis, then it used to be a loss deal. But now farmers will not have to go anywhere to sell their paddy. All you have to do is register an online paddy purchase farmer and find your customer sitting at home and sell your paddy at the right price. Farmers will also get good money from this scheme and their time will not be wasted.
Documents required for Uttar Pradesh Paddy Purchase Kisan Yojana
- Computerized Khatauni of your land
- Your aadhar card
- Copy of bank passbook
- Your passport size photo
Uttar Pradesh Paddy Purchase Farmer Online Registration
- First of all, one has to go to the official website of the State Government Department https://eproc.up.gov.in/Uparjan/Home_Reg.aspx for the purchase of paddy.
- On the home page “धान खरीद हेतु किसान पंजीकरण” has to be done.
- After clicking, 6 steps will open, which you have to fill one after the other.
- Direct Link : https://eproc.up.gov.in/Paddy2122/Uparjan/farmerreg_home.aspx
- After clicking on the direct link given above, you will directly reach the farmer online registration section, where you have to click on the “आगे बढ़े” button.
- After which the Farmer Online Registration Form / Form for Kharif Crop (Paddy Purchase) will open (Step 1. New Registration) as shown in the image below.
- This year OTP will be sent on Aadhaar linked mobile number in farmer registration. Please check your Aadhaar registered mobile number because while registering farmer, OTP will be received only 03 times in 24 hours on mobile number registered in Aadhaar. Click here to check Aadhaar registered mobile number – resident.uidai.gov.in/verify
- Click here to check Aadhaar linked bank account – resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper
- Kisan Bandhu is requested to update the mobile number in your Aadhaar by visiting your nearest Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Center to update the feed mobile number in Aadhaar. 100% verification of farmer registration will be done from the Deputy Collector / ADM login. Important information for farmer registration is given below.
- Enter your name, gender and Aadhaar number as mentioned in the Kisan Bandhu Aadhar Card properly so that you do not face any kind of inconvenience in registering for the purchase of paddy.
- At the time of sale of paddy, along with the registration form, bring the photocopy of Aadhar card and mobile number registered in Aadhaar and Khatauni.
- The payment of Minimum Support Price (MSP) of paddy will be done in the bank account linked to Aadhaar, so farmers should link the bank account in which they want to receive payment.
Important information for farmer registration :-
Step 1. नवीन पंजीकरण, Step 2. पंजीकरण संशोधन, Step 3. पंजीकरण ड्राफ्ट , Step 4. पंजीकरण लॉक , Step 5. पंजीकरण फाइनल प्रिंट , Step 6. भुगतान हेतु बैंक स्थिति:-
- To apply for farmer registration, it is mandatory to follow the above step 1. to step 5.
- Before doing online farmer registration, please download and print “Step 1. पंजीकरण प्रारूप” and fill the necessary information after checking the printed format.
- Important information related to obtaining token online is given in step 6.
- It is mandatory to give the details of all the land used for the crop (paddy) in the farmer registration. Along with this, the area of sugarcane and other crops will also have to be recorded.
- It is mandatory to fill Khatauni/Khata Number, Plot/Khasra Number, Area of Land (in Hectare) and Crop (Paddy/Sugarcane/Others) (in Hectare) with land details.
- Enter correct details of Aadhar card and revenue records.
- For new farmer, on this page, click on “नये किसान पंजीकरण हेतु यहाँ क्लिक करें” and register online application.
- From the list given in point 02 of the registration form, give the details of your close relative (mother/father, husband/wife, son/daughter, son-in-law/daughter-in-law, real brother/real sister) who will do Aadhaar authentication in your absence at the purchase center. But to sell paddy. Point 02 is mandatory.
- After registering the online application, note down the “पंजीकरण संख्या” and print the draft application form from “Step 3. पंजीकरण ड्राफ्ट”.
- Re-verify all the points entered in the registration draft. The Registration Draft can be reprinted by giving the Registration Number/Aadhaar Number.
- After inspecting all the points entered in the application, if any amendment is required, then the application can be amended by giving registration number / Aadhaar number from “Step 2. पंजीकरण संशोधन”.
- If after inspection of the application no error is found, then lock the application by entering the Registration Number/Aadhaar Number with the option of “Step 4. पंजीकरण लॉक”. OTP will be received on the mobile number to lock the application.
- After the application is locked, no modification will be possible in it at any stage.
- After the application is locked, take the final print of the application and keep it safe with the option of “Step 5. पंजीकरण फाइनल प्रिंट”.
- Till the application is not locked, farmer registration will not be accepted.
- The verification of farmer registration will be done by the Sub-Divisional Magistrate / A.D.M. / Tehsildar login.
- Paddy quantity up to 100 quintals has been kept free from verification. But the name verification of all the farmers will be done by the Sub-Divisional Officer / Tehsildar login.
- Farmers should enter their Aadhar number, their name, gender as mentioned in the Aadhar card correctly. Farmer brothers will get various types of important information like purchase, payment etc. on mobile number only.
- Farmers should open their bank account with CBS enabled bank branch and get the bank account linked with Aadhaar. Payment of Minimum Support Price (MSP) of paddy will be done in the bank account linked with Aadhaar.
- Kisan Bandhu, please check your account and make sure that the amount can be transferred to the farmer’s account through online system. For example, more than a certain amount cannot be transferred in bank accounts like PPF account, Jan Dhan account etc. Do not close your bank account until payment is received.
- If the farmer does not link the bank account with his Aadhaar, the payment will not be possible, so the farmers are requested to link their bank account with the aadhaar as soon as possible.
- At the time of sale of paddy, along with the registration form, bring photocopy of Aadhar card and Khatauni.
- After the sale of paddy, the acknowledgment letter must be obtained from the center in-charge.
Also Read : Gobar Dhan Scheme
UP Paddy Purchase (Kharif Crop) Farmer Registration Format
Any farmer can also check the application form format before filling the online registration form on e-procurement which will make it easier for him to fill the application form for selling his Kharif crop: https://eproc.up.gov.in/Paddy2122/Uparjan/FarmerRegistration2122.pdf
UP Kisan Registration Amendment / Draft
If any wrong information has been filled by any applicant while filling the registration form for paddy purchase then they can proceed to Step 2. पंजीकरण संशोधन:
e-procurement farmer registration form print
Application to draft your Farmer Online Registration Form can go to Step 3. पंजीकरण ड्राफ्ट and save your registration for further use:-
In the next step, the farmer can print the online application form filled by him, which will act as a reference for the farmer in a way. For this, the applicant will have to go to the section of Step 5. पंजीकरण फाइनल प्रिंट, here enter the mobile number and click on the Proceed button, after which the completely filled form will open, which you can print or save.
Bank Status for E-procurement Paddy Purchase Payment
After filling the online registration form for Kharif crop (paddy purchase), farmers can check their crop’s step 6: भुगतान हेतु बैंक स्तिथि, whose page will look something like this:-
Farmer Registration User Guide
Farmer Registration User Guide Link – https://eproc.up.gov.in/Paddy2122/Uparjan/FarmerRegistration_UserMannual_2021-22.pdf
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to UP Dhan Kharid Registration then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.