Jharkhand Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar Karyakram 2023
jharkhand aapki yojana aapki sarkar aapke dwar karyakram 2023 date time and location झारखंड आपकी योजना आपकी सरकार आपके द्वार कार्यक्रम 2022
Jharkhand Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar Karyakram 2023
Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar program will be launched in Jharkhand on October 12. Hemant Sarkar has also given guidelines to all the DCs of the state to run this programme. This program will be conducted in two phases, the first phase will be conducted from 12 to 22 October 2022 and the second phase will be conducted from 1 to 12 November 2022. Under this programme, by organizing camps at the panchayat level, the benefits of maximum public welfare schemes will be given to the rural people on the spot in the camps itself. So that no qualified person is deprived of getting the benefits of the scheme.
The Hemant government has ordered that priority should be given to those panchayats in this program where camps could not be organized last year due to any reason during the program. Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar will inform the eligible citizens of the rural areas of the state about the public welfare schemes operated in their interest. Along with this, by benefiting the eligible beneficiaries under the schemes, initiatives will be taken to make them economically, socially, mentally and emotionally self-reliant.
Also Read : Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana
Various activities will be edited in Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar Karyakram
Under this program, by organizing camps, the people of the state will be given complete information about all the public welfare schemes being run in their interest and also the beneficiaries will be benefited under the schemes at the site itself. Many types of activities will be edited under this program, which are as follows below.
- The work of making 5 lakh new green ration cards under the Jharkhand State Food Security Scheme
- Benefits of Chief Minister Livestock Development Scheme
- Benefits of Sarvajan Pension Yojana
- Benefits of Kisan Credit Card (KCC)
- Advantage of CMEGP
- Benefit of Savitri Bai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana will be given
- Registration of farmers for paddy procurement
- Linking Ration Card with Aadhaar under PDS
- To provide alternative employment to women engaged in bone/liquor trade
Execution of applications for certificates under Right to Service
- Troubleshoot problems related to electricity / drinking water
- Receiving applications under various other schemes of the state government and giving them benefits in the camps itself.
- Providing approval for at least 5-5 schemes in each village under MNREGA
- Registration of unorganized laborers on e-labor and migrant laborers/families on Shramadhan portal
- Issuance of updated receipts of land revenue till the financial year 2022-23 and settlement of matters related to other land revenue
- Approving 100% schemes against the annual target of the 15th Finance Commission, apart from starting them, distribution of dhoti, saree, lungi and blanket
Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar Objective of the program
The only goal of running this program / scheme is to provide detailed information about all the public welfare schemes operated in the interest of the citizens of the state. So that the eligible beneficiaries can take advantage of the scheme operated in their own interest. The Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar program will be organized at the panchayat level across the state. Under this program, publicity of all public welfare schemes will be spread among the common villagers by organizing camps at the panchayat level and the benefits of the schemes will be given to the common villagers in the camps itself.
Various types of activities will be conducted and executed under the Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar program. The main benefit of this program will be given to those villagers who till now did not know about the schemes and services operated in their interest and were deprived of taking advantage of them.
Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapki Dwar Benefits and Features
- The Jharkhand government has announced the launch of the Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar program to mark the completion of 3 years of the Hemant Soren government on Tuesday, October 4.
- All the DCs of the state have also been given guidelines to run this programme.
This program will be started in the state from 12 October 2022.
- This program will be in two phases, its first phase will run from 12 to 22 October 2022 and the second phase will run from 1 to 12 November 2022.
- Last year, the Hemant Soren government had organized “Aapki Adhikar Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar Program”. Under this programme, 35.56 lakh out of 35.95 lakh applications were processed for availing the benefits of various schemes.
- Under the Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar Program, the public welfare schemes of the state government will be disseminated and disseminated among the villagers by organizing camps at the Panchayat level.
- Along with this, the benefits of the scheme will be given on the spot after receiving applications from the villagers in the camps after examining them and approving them.
- Under this programme, Hemant Sarkar has asked to give priority to those panchayats where camps were not organized last year due to some reason during the Aapki Adhikar Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar programme.
- This initiative of the state government will prove to be very beneficial for the villagers. Because through this, people who are deprived of taking advantage of the scheme will now be able to easily get the benefit of more and more schemes.
- The main goal of this program is to give maximum benefits of the schemes to the general public in the camps itself.
Eligibility under Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar Karyakram
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- Only citizens of rural areas are eligible to take advantage of this program.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years or more.
- Its benefit will be given only to the people living below the poverty line, belonging to the Scheduled Tribes.
Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar Karyakram Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Bank Account Details Passport Size Photograph
How to apply under Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar programme?
Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar program will be launched in Jharkhand from October 12, 2022. After this camps will be established at your panchayat level. You have to go to your panchayat level camp, there you will be informed about all the public welfare schemes of the state government by the officials of the camp. The concerned officer along with you will register your application under the scheme under which you want to apply. After this, your application will be scrutinized at the same time in the camp and the application will be approved on the spot. If the application is approved, then you will be given the benefit of the scheme at the same time at the site of the benefit. If according to the application made by you, you are not considered eligible for benefits, then your application will be executed at the benefit site itself.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Jharkhand Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar Karyakram then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.