Manipur Chief Minister’s e-Support Scheme 2021
manipur chief minister’s e-support scheme 2021 application form at eservicesmanipur.gov.in, free smartphones to BPL Students, apply for CM e Support Scheme to get mobile phone
Content of this Article
- 1 Manipur Chief Minister’s e-Support Scheme 2021
- 2 Manipur Free Smartphone Yojana for Students
- 3 Steps to Apply Online for Manipur Free Mobile Phone Yojana
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Manipur CM e Support Scheme
- 5 List of Documents for Manipur Free Smartphone Scheme
- 6 List of Districts Selected for Manipur CM’s e-Support Scheme
Manipur Chief Minister’s e-Support Scheme 2021
Manipur Education Minister has announced to start Chief Minister’s e-Support Scheme 2021. The state govt. will provide free mobile phones to students of class 11th and 12th, belonging to below poverty line (BPL) category under CM e Support Scheme. S Rajen Singh has made the announcement on 12 September 2021 during a programme to induct newly joined BJP members of Lamsang, his home constituency in Imphal West.
Rajen said the state government took the decision after considering the inconveniences faced by BPL students, who do not have mobile phones to attend online classes. Under the Chief Minister’s e Support Scheme, around 2,000 phones have already been distributed among students who study in 45 government colleges. The beneficiaries from classes 11 and 12 will be selected by the school authorities.
Education Minister mentioned that the number of students enrolled in government schools climbed from 26,000 to 36,000 this year, following the government’s efforts to improve the standard of the institutions. He added that the government-run Lamsang Praja high school and Khongampat high school located in his constituency have been upgraded to higher secondary schools.
Also Read : Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Manipur Free Smartphone Scheme|
|Announced by||Manipur Education Minister, S Rajen Singh on 12 September 2021|
|Major Benefit||Free smartphones to BPL students studying in class 11th and 12th|
|Scheme Objective||Providing smartphone for free|
|Start Date to apply online||NA|
|Last Date to apply online||NA|
Manipur Free Smartphone Yojana for Students
Just like Free Smartphone Schemes in other states, the state govt. of Manipur will invite CM e Support Scheme online registration form. All the applicants would be required to fill the Manipur Free Mobile Phone Scheme application form through the official website of the Manipur government at https://www.eservicesmanipur.gov.in/eda/ or at a new dedicated portal. The official notification comprising of guidelines along with smartphone scheme apply online process is not out yet.
As soon as the Manipur Chief Minister’s e Support Scheme apply online process will start, we will update it here. Till then read out the details which are known till date about the Manipur Muft Mobile Phone Yojana.
Steps to Apply Online for Manipur Free Mobile Phone Yojana
- The interested applicants first need to visit the website https://www.eservicesmanipur.gov.in/eda/ and then click the register button.
- The applicants then need to fill their personal and contact information required in the form. Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Name of Father/Mother/Spouse and district etc are to be filled in the first step.
- The applicants can then review the filled application form and submit.
- A unique registration number will be allotted to each candidate after submitting the details.
- The applicants will receive a login password on their mobile number through SMS to complete the second step application procedure.
- Login using the password received on your mobile number and fill rest of the details such as complete address, category, income details, and academic details.
- Upload scanned copies of latest passport size photograph and mark sheet of 10th class.
- If the candidate is found eligible after verification, the smartphone will be delivered to their home in the year 2021 itself.
In the second step of application, the applicants need to review the submitted information and make the final submission. After the second step is complete, the applicants will not be able to change/edit any of the submitted information.
Also Read : Udyam Registration Process
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur CM e Support Scheme
Only those candidates who fulfills the below mentioned criteria would be eligible for Manipur Free Smartphone Scheme :-
- Applicant must be a resident of Manipur state.
- He / She must be studying in any of the government / govt. aided school.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- The applicant must be cleared in all his previous attended examinations i.e he / she must not have backlogs.
List of Documents for Manipur Free Smartphone Scheme
Here is the complete list of documents for Manipur Free Smartphone Scheme :-
- Aadhar Card
- School ID Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile number
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Marksheet of Previous Class attended by the student
The registration procedure will be completely online, applicants would not be required to visit any government office in any case. The verification of the documents and eligibility of the candidate would be done by the official visit to residence of applicants.
List of Districts Selected for Manipur CM’s e-Support Scheme
Here is the list of districts selected for Free Mobile Phone Yojana in the Manipur state:-
- Imphal East
- Imphal West
If you have any questions related to Manipur Chief Minister’s e-Support Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.