PM E-Vidya Portal Student Registration Form, Course List, Apply Online
pm e-vidya portal 2021 2020 student registration form pm e vidhya programme yojana portal online application form pm e-vidhya yojana apply online couses list under pm e-vidhya yojana apply online for e vidhya program
Content of this Article
PM E-Vidya Portal
Along with the economy of India, the life of the future generation of the country i.e. the future construction students of India has also been greatly affected. Because he is getting away from his education. Keeping in mind the future of future generations, now the PM E-Vidya Portal scheme has been started by the Government of India. Now students can do their further studies by registering online in the PM E Vidya Yojana portal.
The DIKSHA platform will be used to provide school education in states and union territories. E-content and QR coded energetic textbooks will be provided for all grades. Then all the students will be able to fill the PM e-Vidya Yojana online application for the official e-portal available courses.
Also Read : PMAY Affordable Rental Housing Complex Scheme
Salient features of Pradhan Mantri E Vidya Yojana Portal
Through this scheme, courses will be provided to all students associated with schools, colleges, universities and other educational institutions. So that he stays connected with his studies and does not get away from education even during this lockdown.
- Portal for the dissemination of education: – Under this scheme a route will be provided to the school / college and university education smoothly, so that educational knowledge can be transmitted to all children.
- DTH Channel: – The Central Government knows that not all students can access the Internet easily. But everyone has a TV and cable connection. Keeping this in mind, children who do not have internet connection. The central government has planned to launch 12 DTH Study channels.
- One channel one category: – Through this scheme a DTH channel will be based on only one topic. So that the children are easy to understand and they can easily understand their subject through the channel.
- Other Shiksha Prasar Media: – Community radio and other trained radio stations have also been added under this scheme. Podcasts will also be launched to better impart academic knowledge to students.
- Special material for students with disabilities: – Special arrangements have also been made by the Central Government for students with disabilities and blind. Separate study material is being prepared for such disabled students with the help of experts.
- Availability of study material: – It has been told by the Finance Minister that students who will register themselves in PM Vidya Yojana Portal. They will also get the benefit of downloading study material through this portal.
Also Read : Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Tech-systems for Virtual Education program
- SWAYAM PRABHA DTH channels – As mentioned, the DTH television channels will be used to impart school education. The launch of three separate SWAYAM PRABHA DTH channels marks the beginning of this strategy. In time, other 12 channels will be used to expand the televised education process. A particular channel will be dedicated for the students of one class, i.e. 12 channels for students of 1st to 12th standards respectively.
- Skype sessions – Virtual video communication platforms like Skype were earlier used for communiqué. In the present scenario, special educational and interactive sessions will be developed and telecast by teachers on these platforms.
- Academic content on TV – Many private organizations have a significant percentage in the DTH market. The two popular players are Airtel and Tata Sky. The DTH connection providers will create academic content. These will be aired on the educational channels. Such content must be aired for at least 4 hours.
- Official DIKSHA platform – Organizations can contribute e-learning resources by logging on to the link diksha.gov.in. It is the authorized website of DIKSHA platform. Though the platform will become operational shortly, as many as 61 crore views have been generated till date.
- e-Pathshala program – As per the official announcement, special measures will be taken to upload as many as 200 books, under the e-Pathshala scheme.
How to register on the online learning portal?
The Finance Minister has only made a preliminary announcement that highlights that the scheme is portal based. It means that the students will have to log in and register on the official portal of the website to take part in the online classes. The Finance Minister is yet to make an official statement that sheds light on the course list, or the enrollment mode. She mentioned that the Ministry of Education will soon launch a website for this scheme. We will keep a close tab on this online education project. You can be rest assured that all the updated details will be made available on our portal.
COVID के बाद इक्विटी के साथ प्रौद्योगिकी संचालित शिक्षा
— BJP (@BJP4India) May 17, 2020
FAQ about the scheme
- Who will sponsor the Pradhan Mantri E Vidya Yojana?
The Union Government of India will finance the Pradhan Mantri E Vidya Yojana.
- Are there specific criteria that students must meet to become beneficiaries?
As of now, the primary criterion that is needed to become the beneficiary of this scheme is to be a student. No other eligibility details have been released by the Finance Minister.
- Which other communication channels will be used apart from the internet?
Apart from the internet, the government will make use of telecommunication and radio channels to reach out to the students.
- Who will prepare the curriculum structure?
The curriculum structure and the study materials will be prepared by the reputed teachers and educationalists.
- Will the students need to pay any fee for partaking in the online classes?
The pupils will not have to worry about any fee payment for attending the portal based classes.
- What is the official portal address?
If any student wants to register and join the virtual classes, then he/she needs to click on the link diksha.gov.in. As of now, the general instructions for the students and contributors are available on this portal. The government is yet to open the enrollment lines.
- Will the app help the students?
The launch of the DIKSHA mobile app will assist the pupils. The app will be compatible with all operating systems. Thus, the students need not sit in front of a laptop, during the virtual classes. They can log in through the mobile app as well.
If you have any questions related to PM E-Vidya Portal Student Registration Form, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.