Agniveer Female Bharti 2023 Military Police WMP Rally Dates
agniveer female bharti 2023 apply online recruitment process registration/ application form age limit educational qualification for Indian army air force Indian navy salary package training agneeveer age limit educational qualification start date of application 2022
Agniveer Female Bharti 2023
LATEST UPDATE : Agniveer Rally for Women will conduct from 27 November 2023. Candidates from UP & Uttarakhand can take part in it. Keep in touch with us for latest updates…..
The Agneepath initiative was initiated in the year 2023 in India. The “Agneepath scheme,’ which has been launched for recruiting in the army for the next four years, would also include the recruitment of women. This year, the Navy intends to recruit 46,000 people to fill the role of “agniveers.” Twenty percent, or approximately 600 women, will be “agniveers” from this group.
This scheme will sidestep extended tenures, pensions, and other old-system benefits, but the new benefits are even better, so read this article because we are going to discuss everything about the Agniveer Female Bharti. Also, how to fill out the registration form online.
Also Read : Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Agniveer Female Bharti
- Personnel recruited under this system are to be called “Agniveers,” which will be a new military rank which means Fire-Warriors.
- If you are a girl who has completed the 10th and 12th classes and are interested in applying for a position in the Agniveer Scheme, all girls are invited to submit their applications in detail for the Agniveer Army Female Bharti.
- The Agniveer Army Female Bharti will be done in the Indian Navy for four years under the Navy Act of 1957. Agniveers would constitute a unique rank within the Indian Navy, apart from all other current ranks. The recruiting process will thereafter be carried out by the board in accordance with the requirements.
- It’s 4 years in service, 3.5 years in deployment, and the last 6 months in training.
- The Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force Bharti will be done twice a year under this scheme.
- Numerous benefits will be provided to the Agniveer Army females during the 4 periods. Like Monthly salary, Life insurance covers, death insurance, and also after 4 years of completion all recruits in the Agneepath scheme will get money of around 11 lakhs.
- The only road or only way to enter the Army, Navy, and Air Force is the Agneepath scheme.
- Around 50,000 maximum Bharti will be done every year through this Agneepath Scheme, and only 25% will be selected to continue in the army after the completion of 4 years of service.
Agniveer Female Bharti Objectives
This Agniveer Female Bharti was developed with one primary objective in mind, which was to enhance and improve the Indian Army by recruiting the most talented individuals. Additionally, it will assist in addressing the country’s concerns about unemployment. This training makes teens proficient and disciplined.
Agniveer Female Bharti Benefits
There are several benefits both during and after four years, which include:
- Agneepath Bhartis only enlisted personnel for all three services: Army,Navy and Airforce
- It’s a nation-building and integrating program. Opportunities for all children and women.
- Agniveer Navy will earn Rs 30,000 in the first year, followed by a 10% rise in the second year, for a total of Rs 33,000. Year three: 36,500 rupees; year four: 40,000 rupees.
- Seva Nidhi Package: At the conclusion of four years, the government will equal the initial investment of Rs. 5.02 lakhs, and the donors will get Rs. 10.04 lakhs plus interest. “Seva Nidhi” is exempt from federal income tax.
- Life Insurance Coverage: The Agniveer Navy will get a Rs 48 lakh non-contributory life insurance policy throughout their tenure.
- In addition to the Rs. 48 Lakh insurance coverage, the family would get Rs. 44 Lakh in the event of a death due to service.
- Disability Benefits. Depending on the degree of infirmity (100 percent / 75 percent / 50 percent), donors are entitled to a one-time ex-gratia of Rs. 44/ 25/ 15 Lakh.
- A certificate resembling a high school diploma is awarded to those who are not chosen after four years of service. Then, such entrepreneurs may pursue more studies or get engaged by a number of private companies.
- During the period of the engagement, risk and suffering, clothing, and travel expenses will also be compensated.
Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as an officer and then Register.
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
- Registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default your Email Id will also be your user name but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their user name and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can login using your User name and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.
Agniveer Female Bharti Eligibility Criteria
- Agniveer Female Bharti Age Limit for the Year of 2022
- Those who want to apply for the Agniveer Female should be between 17.5 and 23 years old.
- The minimum qualification to enter the post of Agniveer Female is that the applicant must be:
- 10th passed
- A minimum of 33 marks in every subject and a minimum of 45% of marks obtained by the applicant.
Also Read : Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana
Agniveer Female Bharti Documents Needed
Females enrolling in the Agneepath scheme must possess thes the following documents:
- Mark sheet for 10th and 12th grades.
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate.
- Religion Certificate
- Unmarried certificates last 6 months.
- Certificate of relationship.
- Caste certificate with a photograph
- Certificate of character.
- NCC certificate.
- Certificate for sports
- Single Bank Account Number.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Agniveer Female Bharti Registration
Agniveer Female Army Bharti
- Aspirant girls must visit the Indian Army’s website at joinindianarmy.nic.in to get the process started.
- Please enter the code for the captcha that is shown on the page in order to get to the homepage of the website.
- After that, you will need to choose the “Enter Website” option by clicking the corresponding button.
- On the right side of the homepage website is a box labeled “Officers Entry Apply/Login.” Click on that box.
- To begin, you’ll need to click the “Registration” box. Second, make sure you read all of the directions. Then, check the box labeled “Continue” and push the button.
- You will then be sent straight to the page where the registration form may be found.
- Please provide the information that is requested on the registration form.
- Click the “Submit” button after you have finished entering the required information into the form.
- Your cell phone information will be used to create both your username and password.
Agniveer Indian Air Force Army Bharti
- Girls who want to apply as agniveer in the Indian Air Force must visit the official website of the Indian Air Force “https://indianairforce.nic.in/”.
- On the homepage, click on Agnipath and then Join as an Agniveer.
- After clicking, its registration form will appear in front of you; complete it carefully, then click submit to acquire your login id, d, and password.
- Login to the portal.
- After logging into the portal, the application form will appear.
- Scan and submit any relevant papers.
- Finally, hit submit.
Agniveer Indian Navy Bharti
- Girls who want to apply as agniveer in the Indian Navy must visit the official website of the Indian Air Force “https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/”.
- Click on the “Register” option on the homepage.
- Registration can be done with Aadhar or without Aadhar (passport or pan or marks or driving license or voter sheet). After writing the information click on save.
- Then it will redirect to the next sequence page, in which you have to add your personal details and click Save.
- Email verification link is sent to your account and clicking on that link will redirect you to the official website and ask you to validate your mobile number.
- Account will be successfully created.
- After that select the corresponding state and save.
- Then you can now login with your mail ID and password.
- A dashboard will appear and upload documents and information necessary.
- The job for which you are qualified will then appear when you select Current Opportunities in the Dashboard.
- You can then select that job and submit it, and in this way, the process of applying for the Agniveer Indian Navy Bharti Process is completed.
Army Rally Schedule for Women Agniveer Military Police has released Now. Check RO/ Zone wise Schedule below…..
Female Army Rallies at Various AROs : from November, 2023
Apply Online for Women Agniveer Recruitment 2023 : Started NOW
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Agniveer Female Bharti then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.