UP Free Tablet Yojana 2022 Online Registration Form
up free tablet yojana 2022 apply online registration/ application form यूपी फ्री टेबलेट योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म 2022 check last date for Yogi Free Tabs Scheme, apply online for Muft Tab Yojna in Uttar Pradesh, complete details here
Content of this Article
- 1 UP Free Tablet Yojana 2022
- 2 UP Tablet Scheme
- 3 The benefit of the scheme will be delivered to 1 crore beneficiaries
- 4 Distribution of tablets / smartphones will be done from November 2021
- 5 Announcement to launch UP Free Tablet Scheme
- 6 The benefit of the scheme will also be provided to the service providers
- 7 Tablets will be distributed to the principal of government schools
- 8 Tablets will also be provided in primary schools
- 9 Launch of UP Free Tablet Scheme
- 10 Free tablets will also be provided to skilled workers
- 11 Purpose of UP Free Tablet Scheme
- 12 Benefits and Features of Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet Scheme
- 13 Eligibility for UP Free Tablet Scheme
- 14 Eligibility and Important Documents
- 15 free tab distribution process in up
- 16 Need for free tab scheme during COVID-19 outbreak
UP Free Tablet Yojana 2022
UPDATE : Good News !! Digi Shakti Portal for uploading Student’s Data is opened now from 19 September 2022. Portal may open only for 15 Days. CM Yogi may distribute Tablets in September month in Medhavi Chhatra Samman Samaroh. UP Government will distribute Free Tablet & Smartphones to 40 Lakh Students per Year. Final Year Students of Graduation, Post Graduation & Diploma will get Free Tablet Every Year. IT & Electronics Department has issued fund of 6.45 Crores to distribute Free Tablet & Smartphone. Keep in touch with us for latest updates…..
Colleges will provide List of Eligible Candidates for Free Tablet Scheme, Verification will be done at college level first then in presence of University Nodal Officer. The government will distribute tablets to the students of technical education, medical education and vocational courses while Smartphone will distribute to Graduate & Post Graduate Students. UP government will distribute tablets and smartphones to 68 lakh students. According to reports, tablet/ smartphone distribution may start after 20 December 2021 from DG Shakti Portal. Selected students will be informed on their mobile number. 80 to 90% students can get tablet while 10 to 20% students can get smartphone. Read full news from the image below…..
Modernization is happening very fast in today’s era in every field. The methods of imparting education are also becoming modern with the passage of time. In today’s era, education is being provided through the Internet. But even today there are many students who are not able to buy a tablet or smartphone due to their financial condition being weak. UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for all such students.
Through this scheme, tablets or smartphones will be provided free of cost to the students of the state. By reading this article, you will get complete information related to applying under UP Free Tablet Yojana. Apart from this, you will also get information related to UP Free Tablet Scheme purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application form etc. through this article.
Also Read : UP Rojgar Mela
UP Tablet Scheme
On 19 August 2021, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji has announced the launch of the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme during his address to the Vidhan Sabha. Smartphones and tablets will be provided to the youth of the state through this scheme. About 1 crore youth will be benefitted through this scheme. A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government to conduct this scheme. Students studying in Graduation, Post Graduation, Technical and Diploma will be able to get the benefit of UP Free Tablet Scheme.
Under this scheme, free digital access will also be provided to the youth. Students will be able to get education through these tablets and smartphones. In the coming times, students will also find it easier to find jobs through these smartphones and tablets. Apart from this, the UP government has also announced to give allowance to the youth for appearing in the competitive examination.
The benefit of the scheme will be delivered to 1 crore beneficiaries
Uttar Pradesh government has announced to give 1 crore free smartphones and tablets to the youth of the state. These tablets/smartphones will be provided to the students taking graduation, post graduation, polytechnic, medical education, paramedical and skill development mission training. It will cost Rs 3000 crore to provide this tablet and smartphone. For the implementation of UP Tablet Yojana, a committee under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate will be formed by the government in every district. This committee will have 6 members. This committee will prepare a list of identified educational institutions. Smartphones or tablets will be purchased through the Gem portal.
Distribution of tablets / smartphones will be done from November 2021
As you all know, the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme was launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Through this scheme, tablets or smartphones will be provided to the students by the government. The distribution of these smartphones/tablets will be started by the end of November. Instructions have also been given to all the officers by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath to prepare the list. Eligible students will be selected after feeding the data on the portal. The smartphone/tablet will be procured through the GeM portal.
- It has also been informed by the officials that under this scheme, efforts will be made to complete the process of distribution of tablets and smartphones before the code of conduct comes into force.
- To get the benefits under this scheme, the same university, college and other educational institutions will have to feed the data where the students are studying. After data feeding, the information about getting smartphones and tablets will be provided to the students coming under the scheme on mobile.
Announcement to launch UP Free Tablet Scheme
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji has decided to provide free tablet smartphone to the youth of the state. The scheme to provide free tablet smartphones has been announced to be launched in the last week of November. After which tablets/smartphones will be provided to the eligible beneficiaries.
- This announcement was made by the Chief Minister in a program organized on 23 October 2021 during the laying of foundation stone of Government Medical College in Sultanpur. On this occasion, information was also provided by the Chief Minister that the State Government is making continuous efforts to advance the youth and to provide them employment. The youth of the state are getting connected with the latest technologies.
- In the first week of October, the UP cabinet had approved the proposal of free smartphone and tablet scheme for technical empowerment of the youth of the state.
- Through which free smartphones and tablets will be provided to the students pursuing higher education.
- For which Rs 3000 crore will be spent by the government.
- This smartphone and tablet will be provided to the students undergoing graduation, post graduation, B.Tech, polytechnic, medical, education, paramedical and skill development mission training.
The benefit of the scheme will also be provided to the service providers
Apart from students, the benefit of UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme will also be provided to other citizens. In which Plumber, Carpenter, Nurse, Electrician, AC Mechanic etc. So that he can provide better services to the citizens and also earn his livelihood. Apart from this, the decision regarding the priority of the beneficiary class for distribution and phased purchase will also be taken at the Chief Minister’s level. Under this scheme, amendments will also be made from time to time by the Chief Minister. To select the beneficiaries in each district, a committee will also be constituted under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate, which will have 6 members. A list of educational institutions identified by these members will be prepared. After this the benefit of this scheme will be passed on to the beneficiaries.
Tablets will be distributed to the principal of government schools
Some time back, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath had announced to provide smartphones and tablets to the students pursuing graduation, post graduation and diploma courses. Now the Chief Minister has announced to provide tablets to the principals of 2204 government high schools and inter-colleges located in the state. ₹ 10000 will be provided to each school for the tablet. Two crore rupees will be spent by the government for this. School principals will be technically strong through these tablets. Apart from this, the analysis of learning outcomes and board results will be done through this tablet. Many types of work can be done at the school level through these tablets. Such as inspection reports, infrastructure facilities, exchange of information, etc.
Tablets will also be provided in primary schools
School result analysis can also be done through this tablet. This tablet distribution will be provided to the schools under the Performance Grading Index. Apart from this, tablets will also be provided to the schools providing primary education. This tablet will be provided to 159043 government schools, 880 block education officers and 4400 academic resource persons. This tablet will prove to be effective in monitoring the school and also in getting the attendance of teachers in a biometric manner. The data present in the tablet can be viewed at the state level, for which there will be cloud storage.
Also Read : UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
Launch of UP Free Tablet Scheme
The UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme was launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to distribute tablets to the students of the state. Under this scheme, the process of distribution of tablets will start from October 2021. This information has been shared through tweet. Under this scheme, tablets will be distributed to all the students of 18 to 25 years from October 2021. About 1 crore students will get tablet/smartphone through UP Tablet Yojana. The benefit of this scheme will be extended to graduate, post graduate, technical and diploma holders. A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government for the implementation of this scheme.
Free tablets will also be provided to skilled workers
Apart from the students, the Uttar Pradesh government will also give 1 lakh free tablets to the skilled workers. With the availability of tablets, people will not have to face difficulties for everyday services. Day-to-day services are being provided to the people of the state through web portal, app and call center 155330 prepared under the Skill Development Mission. Through this portal, not only the citizens of the state are getting everyday services, but skilled workers are getting employment. Skilled worker can apply on the portal to get employment.
Purpose of UP Free Tablet Scheme
The main objective of the UP Free Tablet / Smartphone scheme is to provide free tablets and smartphones to the students of the state. Students will be able to get education from the tablet / smartphone received through this scheme. Apart from this, this tablet / smartphone will also help the students to find jobs in the coming time. Digital access will also be provided by the government under this scheme. Now students do not need to think about their financial condition to buy a tablet or a smartphone. Because tablets and smartphones will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government for free through the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme. Students will also be able to become strong and self-reliant.
Benefits and Features of Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet Scheme
- The UP Free Tablet scheme has been launched on 19 August 2021 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath.
- The announcement to start this scheme has been made during the Chief Minister’s address to the Vidhan Sabha.
- Smartphones and tablets will be provided to the youth of the state through this scheme.
- About 1 crore youth will be benefited from this scheme.
- A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government for the operation of this scheme.
- Students studying in Graduation, Post Graduation, Technical and Diploma will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme free digital access will also be provided to the youth.
- Students will be able to get education from tablets and smartphones received under this scheme.
- In the coming times, through these smartphones and tablets, students will also be able to find jobs easily.
Eligibility for UP Free Tablet Scheme
- The student should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The student should be studying in Graduation, Post Graduation Technical or Diploma.
- Annual income of the applicant’s family should be ₹ 200000 or less.
- The student must be studying in a private or government school.
Eligibility and Important Documents
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of age
free tab distribution process in up
Under the free tablet scheme in Uttar Pradesh, electronic tablets will be kept like books in the college library. So that the way students read books according to their need, they will be able to use the tablet in the same way. At the time of announcement of this scheme, it was decided to buy and store 160 electronics tablets inside 18 government colleges in the 7 selected districts. At present, new guidelines have been issued regarding this scheme, which will be decided according to the new education policy.
The new National Educational Policy is taking such steps to take education to children in a new way and to promote technology and integration. The main objective of distribution of free tablets under the Digital India campaign is to digitally empower the citizens of Uttar Pradesh. Because the digital method also brings quality in the methods of education, it also helps in taking the use of technology to the students.
Need for free tab scheme during COVID-19 outbreak
Schools and colleges came to a complete standstill due to Lock Down, due to which the education of the children was greatly affected. To reduce this effect and to run the education of the children in a proper way, the UP government has prepared a plan to provide free tablet scheme along with study material. Although students in aspirational districts have access to smartphone internet and other e-learning material, there are some districts which are slightly backward and do not have any such material available. For this reason also, keeping in mind the backward districts that could not continue their education, the government has launched this scheme.
These free tablets provided by the government have been designed in such a way that the study material will be loaded in advance in which there will be no need of internet. The entire study material will be delivered to the students without internet. During the academic session 2020-21, 8-9 tablets will be distributed in each government college and the screen of each tablet will be 10 inches. The tablet will have high resolution quality so that even after studying through the tablet for a long time, there will be no ill effect on the eyes of the students. This step taken by the Uttar Pradesh government for the betterment of the students is highly commendable.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to UP Free Tablet Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.