Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2022 Application Form PMMVY
pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana 2022 application form प्रधान मंत्री मातृ वंदना योजना pmmvy apply online pradhan mantri matritva vandana yojana pmmvy eligibility how to apply Download प्रधान मंत्री मातृत्व वंदना योजना पंजीकरण पत्र form-1A form 2-A, 2-C download 6000 rs. pregnancy aid scheme
Content of this Article
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2022
- 2 UMANG app launched for applying
- 3 Installments of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
- 4 Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Pregnancy Sahayata Scheme
- 5 Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
- 6 Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Eligibility (Documents)
- 7 Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Registration and Application Form
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2022
New Update : Good News !! Now Benefit of PMMVY Scheme will be given on the Birth of 2nd Child. But Condition is that 2nd Child will be girl. These Changes will applicable from 1st April 2022. Read full news from Image below….
Under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 6000 is being provided by the Government of India. The Pregnancy Assistance Scheme was started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi on January 1, 2017. Under the Pradhan Mantri Pregnancy Assistance Scheme, this financial assistance is provided to women who are pregnant and lactating for the first time. Pregnancy Assistance Scheme is also known as Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana.
Pregnant women: All pregnant women of our country are getting the benefit of Rs.6000. Any pregnant woman who is willing to apply in this scheme will have to go to Anganwadi and health center and fill three application forms. For applying under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, pregnant women will have to go to the Anganwadi or nearby health center and submit the registration form. Under this scheme, the Ministry of Women and Child Development is working as a nodal agency. The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana will be available to pregnant women only after giving birth to the first living child. Under this scheme, only pregnant women can apply whose age is 19 years or more.
Also Read : PM Poshan Shakti Nirman Yojana
UMANG app launched for applying
Various welfare schemes are run to provide better health care facilities to women. Through which financial benefits are provided to them. Continuous efforts are made by the government to make all these benefits reach all the beneficiary women. Keeping this in mind, the UMANG app has been released by the Union Ministry of Women and Child Development. Self-registration of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana can be done through this app. Through this app, application can be made not only under Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana but also under Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
This information was provided by Chief Medical Officer Dr Sunil Kumar Sharma. Apart from this, the benefits of various government schemes can also be availed through this scheme. So far, Rs 16.49 crore has been paid to the beneficiary women through the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana. 1.94 crore was paid in the current financial year.
Installments of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
Under the Pregnant Assistance Scheme, Rs 6000 will be given to pregnant women in three installments, the first installment of Rs 1000 will be given to pregnant women after registering them in Anganwadi and health centers. After this, the second installment of Rs 2000 will be given within 6 months of pregnancy after laboratory tests and the third installment of Rs 2000 will be given after the birth registration and vaccination of the child (BCG, DPT, OPV) etc.
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Pregnancy Sahayata Scheme
Through the pregnancy assistance scheme, financial assistance of Rs 6000 is to be provided to the pregnant women of the economically weaker sections. related, proper eating habits) and pregnant women and lactating women and their child have to be protected from malnourishment and reduce the mortality rate.
Also Read : PMAY Affordable Rental Housing Complex Scheme
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
- The benefit of pregnancy assistance scheme will be given to those pregnant women who are from the working class, due to financial weakness, pregnant women of this class are unable to fulfill their health related needs at the time of pregnancy and due to lack of money, their child will be born. can’t take care of it well
- Through this scheme, pregnant women will be able to meet every need of the time of pregnancy and after the birth of the child, they will be able to take care of the child well.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana, the death rate will also come down.
- The amount received under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana will be sent directly to the bank account of pregnant women.
- Women doing government jobs cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Eligibility (Documents)
- Pregnant women applying for pregnancy assistance scheme should not be less than 19 years of age.
- Under this scheme, those women will also be considered eligible who have become pregnant on or after January 1, 2017.
- Ration card
- Child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of both parents
- Bank account passbook
- Identity card of both parents
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Registration and Application Form
Rupees will be provided in three installments for the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana, for which there are three different forms for the claim. Below are the links to download all the registration or application forms in PDF format.
Form-3 in Hindi – for changes and corrections in the application form
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.